Author Topic: Bathroom mishap  (Read 4657 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Bathroom mishap
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 03:11:29 PM »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »
This was a problem for me for 18 years, till I found the trick:

Just grab your dick right where shafter meet pelvis.  Grip the vain (urethra maybe? I'm not a doctor.) underneath and squeeze that sucker upward.  You'll notice a few more drops come out.  Works. every. time.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline powercatmiller

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010, 05:06:45 PM »
I can't believe I never posted in that thread, could have sworn I did. Oh well it wasn't as good as the "Question for all ball shavers " thread
http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=19917.0
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:15:09 PM by powercatmiller »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 05:13:40 PM »
just un-tuck your shirt you friggin' shirt tuck.  the shirt tail hides the mess. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »
I can't believe I never posted in that thread, could have sworn I did. Oh well it wasn't as good as the "Question for all ball shavers " thread

keep telling yourself that.  taint push changed several n00b taint pushers' lives.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2010, 05:34:05 PM »
I ripped a pair of khakis a couple months ago, right in the crotchal area. They were some shitty dockers khakis. Anyways, I smuggled a stapler into the bathroom and temporarily fixed it. It was bad guys.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2010, 05:38:10 PM »
I ripped a pair of khakis a couple months ago, right in the crotchal area. They were some cacty dockers khakis. Anyways, I smuggled a stapler into the bathroom and temporarily fixed it. It was bad guys.

Have done this before(minus stapler).  Walked with very short steps to the car, drove the 1hr 10min round trip home to change.  Told my boss exactly what happened. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2010, 06:11:39 PM »
hey guys- here's a rough ridin' idea. keep an extra pair of work pants and shirt at work then you won't have to worry about this stupid crap. i swear, it's like i'm talking work clothes and possible accidents that can happen to them with my sisters kids here. KEEP AN EXTRA PAIR!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »

I vote for the ball shaving thread.  I used my Norelco body groomer a couple days ago and have been enjoying my optical inch.

But I guess if I were one of these people that were always pissing on themselves, that would be more important.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »

I vote for the ball shaving thread.  I used my Norelco body groomer a couple days ago and have been enjoying my optical inch.

But I guess if I were one of these people that were always pissing on themselves, that would be more important.

I could make a balls joke here, about who's balls you really were shaving.  If I were it would be something like the sample below:

(CHICAT IS UNABLE TO DO FUN STUFF BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS HIS BALLS!)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »
at least you wash your hands.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2010, 08:11:34 PM »

I could make a balls joke here, about who's balls you really were shaving.  If I were it would be something like the sample below:

:bait:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »

:bait:

:lol:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 08:42:31 PM »
Geez stunz was such an adorable poster back in the day.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 11:24:02 PM »
Post counts over on ksufans were insane.  29K posts for FFF?    :surprised:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2010, 09:13:04 AM »
Have another bathroom grudge, not a mishap but more of a nuisance. Sometimes after I get done taking a dump and am all but done wiping another turd comes out and I have to start all over again. Very  :curse: :flush:

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »
Have another bathroom grudge, not a mishap but more of a nuisance. Sometimes after I get done taking a dump and am all but done wiping another turd comes out and I have to start all over again. Very  :curse: :flush:

hate that crap.

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2010, 12:01:31 PM »
Taking a dump in the automatic flusher toilet and trying to surf the web on the elite iPhone and lean forward to read and WHOOOSH, you get your balls "washed". That is infuriating.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2010, 09:10:06 PM »
Taking a dump in the automatic flusher toilet and trying to surf the web on the elite iPhone and lean forward to read and WHOOOSH, you get your balls "washed". That is infuriating.

The sensors on those are real cac. An old-fashioned ballwashing is always pleasant but not when it's with your own cac water
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin