Author Topic: Question  (Read 7185 times)

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 10:16:52 PM »
Picked up a very close friend at Brothers (best bar in aggieville, for you youngsters) one night and got puled over ( Was at Brothers for hooouuurrrrssss). Told to take her home quick, or I'd have to do funny things with my nose and my toes. God bless the old days.   

:thumbsup:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »
Brian sounds like the type of guy who knows how to party.    :alleyoop:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 12:52:27 PM »
First one of these on the new goEMAW board?

I'd call Pottroff or Troy Huser.
Wow!! I got to be a 1st at something.  This is really cool. Thanks Limestone.

Anybody know anything about Thomas Adaire?

Hey Douche Nugget, I never said you were the  Dumbass. I just said those that get caught are dumbasses. shazbot! YOU BUDDY.

YES!!!!  It's great to be the first idiot to drink and drive and get caught.  Congrats and way to go.............loser. 

:driving:  +   :drink:  =   ur dumb
Hey dipshits. Did I say it was me who got the DUI? No. I said I needed a DUI attorney.  It is for somebody I know who was stupid and got caught and now needs help.  I was excited that I was the 1st at bring the subject up on the new board.  Wow. some people need to take more classes on reading comprehension. Fracking dipshits.
Same goes to you linuxcat.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 12:58:03 PM »
Lot of "judging" going on in this thread.

You know who I can't stand?  People who judge other people.  I especially can't stand people who judge other people, when the people who are doing the judging are also pedophiles...those are the WORST people, IMO.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 03:03:31 PM »
if you can't drink and be functional at things like driving then you probably shouldn't be drinking at all.  and probably shouldn't be driving while you are sober.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 03:07:39 PM »
if you can't drink and be functional at things like driving then you probably shouldn't be drinking at all.  and probably shouldn't be driving while you are sober.

see http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=970.msg0#new

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 03:29:46 PM »

You know who I can't stand?  People who judge other people.  I especially can't stand people who judge other people, when the people who are doing the judging are also pedophiles...those are the WORST people, IMO.

Totally agree with this.  Judge ye not unless thee is without judging stuff thyselves.  This doesn't include people who are banging whores while married or cheat on their taxes.   Those people are scum. :driving:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 09:07:23 PM »

I don't judge, I just enforce........   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 11:17:51 PM »
Brian don't worry about these inconsiderate bastards.  I drink and drive all the time, a lot of people (friends and loved ones) tell me I drive better after I have a few under my belt.  I think it's true because I'm less concerned with what's going on around me and I can just roll with things easier; more relaxed and less focused.

This.  Also, your reactions are slowed way down so you don't overreact which can cause bad accidents. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 11:25:36 PM »
Question:

What can "really screw you over" with 1st DUI?  Did MADD start a death penalty drive or something?

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 11:31:52 PM »
Question:

What can "really screw you over" with 1st DUI?  Did MADD start a death penalty drive or something?
The benefits of a diversion have shrunk quite a bit.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 11:32:22 PM »
Question:

Multiple friends have gotten them over the past 5 years(knock on dumb). Had a friend get one about a year ago, lost his license for a year and when he finally got it back he had to put a breathalizer in his car. They cost about 1,000 on top of all the court/lawyer fees.

My friend who got one 5 years ago when he was 18? Diversion then wiped from his record unless he gets another, lost his license for a month. Definately alot stricter these days.

IMO its now become a pretty solid revenue source for PDs. TBL any input(not judging, just wondering)? Plus its a politically safe topic just like other crimes and education. Every politician can claim they want to crack down on Drunk Drivers to save Timmy Two Shoes. My biggest problem is DUI checkpoints, you can explain how its not illegal search and seizure all you want but I wont believe you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 11:33:26 PM »
Question:

I dunno.  You should text this to KGB.

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2010, 11:22:34 AM »

Wow!! I got to be a 1st at something.  This is really cool. Thanks Limestone.

YES!!!!  It's great to be the first idiot to drink and drive and get caught.  Congrats and way to go.............loser. 

:driving:  +   :drink:  =   ur dumb
Hey dipshits. Did I say it was me who got the DUI? No. I said I needed a DUI attorney.  It is for somebody I know who was stupid and got caught and now needs help.  I was excited that I was the 1st at bring the subject up on the new board.  Wow. some people need to take more classes on reading comprehension. Fracking dipshits.

Usually when one says that "I need a DUI attorney" one means that they got a DUI.  Good lord, you really r dumb.  And I don't buy the "my friend story" for one second. 

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
Question:

Multiple friends have gotten them over the past 5 years(knock on dumb). Had a friend get one about a year ago, lost his license for a year and when he finally got it back he had to put a breathalizer in his car. They cost about 1,000 on top of all the court/lawyer fees.

My friend who got one 5 years ago when he was 18? Diversion then wiped from his record unless he gets another, lost his license for a month. Definately alot stricter these days.

IMO its now become a pretty solid revenue source for PDs. TBL any input(not judging, just wondering)? Plus its a politically safe topic just like other crimes and education. Every politician can claim they want to crack down on Drunk Drivers to save Timmy Two Shoes. My biggest problem is DUI checkpoints, you can explain how its not illegal search and seizure all you want but I wont believe you.

Well....it's not a revenue source for law enforcement, because we don't get any of the money. For PD's it goes into the municipality's general fund, which is by state law. All PD's are tax dollar supported. As for the Sheriff's Offices, any fines from their enforcement activities go to the State, not the County. I won't bother debating check lanes, cause I'm not sure how they pass search and seizure muster except the Supremes say they do.  :dunno:

Offline CavCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »
Get good at drinking and driving. It's cheaper than a cab, and some of the best stories from going out end with the phrase, “And then I rough ridin' drove home!”

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2010, 10:45:27 PM »
I would just like to say... DUMBASS.... That is all.  :drink: and :driving: = BAD FRACKING IDEA.

There was a drive-through liquor store across the street from my law school.  I figured that must mean that  :driving::drink: was totally :thumbsup:  Nothin' like a few road beers for that long freeway commute home. 

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2010, 11:23:27 PM »

Wow!! I got to be a 1st at something.  This is really cool. Thanks Limestone.

YES!!!!  It's great to be the first idiot to drink and drive and get caught.  Congrats and way to go.............loser.  

:driving:  +   :drink:  =   ur dumb
Hey dipshits. Did I say it was me who got the DUI? No. I said I needed a DUI attorney.  It is for somebody I know who was stupid and got caught and now needs help.  I was excited that I was the 1st at bring the subject up on the new board.  Wow. some people need to take more classes on reading comprehension. Fracking dipshits.

Usually when one says that "I need a DUI attorney" one means that they got a DUI.  Good lord, you really r dumb.  And I don't buy the "my friend story" for one second.  

Usually?  Do you "usually" read more into what somebody posts? If somebody gets a DUI wouldn't they "usually" say "i got a DUI and need an attorney? If I said I need a divorce attorney would it "usually" mean that I got caught fracking my hot secretary and my wife had filed divorce?   Was the original purpose of the post to find out whether drinking & driving was acceptable? No. You just saw DUI and wanted to butt into somebody else's business and express how you think you are superior to everybody who has ever had a DUI and show how cool you are by being able to use emoticons.  Wow, your a real  :jerk:

I don't give a shazbot! whether you "buy" the friend story.  Unless you are God's second son and have lived a perfect life, you can just go shove your arrogant condescending better than thou attitude up your fracking ass.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »
Unless you are God's second son and have lived a perfect life, you can just go shove your arrogant condescending better than thou attitude up your fracking ass.

So you did get a DUI.   :ksu: :combofan: :opcat:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2010, 11:50:50 PM »

Just go with one of these dudes.  I personally know several people who used their services for this exact thing back when I was at KSU.  Both did very competent jobs, including the dismissal of several of the DUIs.  About the attorney from Topeka-  One of my buddies consulted with a really big shot attorney in Wichita (the father of another buddy of ours) and he strongly recommended against bringing in an attorney in from out of town.  Said the judges and DAs don't really care for it and the attorneys in Manhattan have pre-existing relationships with them anyway, so it's a good idea to use someone local.  Plus, you would have to pay out the ass to take up so much of an attorney's time because he could be handling numerous cases all in one courthouse (or 2, if you consider municipal and district courts) during the time he drove to Manhattan and back to handle a single case. 

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2010, 08:02:47 AM »
Unless you are God's second son and have lived a perfect life, you can just go shove your arrogant condescending better than thou attitude up your fracking ass.

Brian is just mad that somebody called him out for being the a hole that he is.  It's pretty clear from the beginning.  Anyway, if you said that you needed a divorce atty, I would assume that you were getting a divorce.  It's called logic, try it out sometime.  It might help you avoid future embarrassments like the one you're caught in now.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:26 AM »

Brian is just mad that somebody called him out for being the a hole that he is.  It's pretty clear from the beginning.  Anyway, if you said that you needed a divorce atty, I would assume that you were getting a divorce.  It's called logic, try it out sometime.  It might help you avoid future embarrassments like the one you're caught in now.
[/quote
I sure hope they have internet in the big house where I'll be spending my time so I can post on goEMAW (and follow fitz on twitter).  I'll let you know where and when that is so you can make sure and mind your Ps & Qs during that time.  I'd hate for you to have to spend time in there with me because I'd make you my little girlfriend bitch.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »

[/quote
  I'd hate for you to have to spend time in there with me because I'd make you my little girlfriend bitch.

Kind of a weird thing to brag about.   :dunno:
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »

[/quote
  I'd hate for you to have to spend time in there with me because I'd make you my little girlfriend bitch.

Kind of a weird thing to brag about.   :dunno:

So now you're saying that you did get a DUI, you're going to prison and you're going to rape men while in prison.  This has all gotten very strange.  Good luck with all that by the way.   :thumbsup:

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 11:54:51 AM »
I don't see the big deal, besides all the name calling  :opcat: stuff