Author Topic: The Royals  (Read 4557983 times)

jmlynch1 and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Royals
« Reply #75175 on: August 05, 2022, 07:59:50 AM »
Good on the Royals getting the vaccination number up by one!

https://www.si.com/mlb/2022/08/04/whit-merrifield-vaccinated-after-blue-jays-trade

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75176 on: August 05, 2022, 08:41:30 AM »
He led the league in hits two years in a row. IDGAF about his vaccine status. People like SD love the crap out of George Brett and he's the biggest POS IRL I've EVER been around. Stop hating a player because of their vax status, Karens.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #75177 on: August 05, 2022, 08:58:07 AM »
George Brett cared about winning enough that he would have vaccinated himself twice and told the second pharmacy his name was Whit Merrifield just to get Whit's sorry ass into Canada to play some baseball for 1 damn week. He's the antiwhit.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #75178 on: August 05, 2022, 09:00:32 AM »
George also one time took the most perfect double tapered crap of all time.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75179 on: August 05, 2022, 09:05:19 AM »
He led the league in hits two years in a row. IDGAF about his vaccine status. People like SD love the crap out of George Brett and he's the biggest POS IRL I've EVER been around. Stop hating a player because of their vax status, Karens.

This sock kinda sucks tbh.

He's vaxxed and we still hate him so not hating on him for his status.  He hit well on a crap team and is a career loser who couldn't even break into the league until he was old. 

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75180 on: August 05, 2022, 09:11:08 AM »
George Brett cared about winning enough that he would have vaccinated himself twice and told the second pharmacy his name was Whit Merrifield just to get Whit's sorry ass into Canada to play some baseball for 1 damn week. He's the antiwhit.
George is super MAGA, bro.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75181 on: August 05, 2022, 09:11:42 AM »

This sock kinda sucks tbh.

He's vaxxed and we still hate him so not hating on him for his status.  He hit well on a crap team and is a career loser who couldn't even break into the league until he was old.
What a weirdo

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #75182 on: August 05, 2022, 10:54:08 AM »
To MY credit I've always disliked him I just couldn't figure out why.  Not getting a vaccine is one thing, not getting a vaccine because the team I play for sucks is another. 

I honestly hate every tiny "last guy in the gym" "gym rat" "coach's kid" "try hard" guy though.
IRL insider info is that he’s an entitled POS in the locker room. Think I shared this years ago but like he is mean to the support staff and throws all his crap on the ground instead of picking it up and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have said pseudo gym rat.  I used to see him scooting a lot through downtown and he'd always try and spit on me as I walked by.

wtf are you talking about

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #75183 on: August 05, 2022, 10:55:48 AM »
No he’s not

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75184 on: August 05, 2022, 11:12:27 AM »
To MY credit I've always disliked him I just couldn't figure out why.  Not getting a vaccine is one thing, not getting a vaccine because the team I play for sucks is another. 

I honestly hate every tiny "last guy in the gym" "gym rat" "coach's kid" "try hard" guy though.
IRL insider info is that he’s an entitled POS in the locker room. Think I shared this years ago but like he is mean to the support staff and throws all his crap on the ground instead of picking it up and stuff.

I should have said pseudo gym rat.  I used to see him scooting a lot through downtown and he'd always try and spit on me as I walked by.

wtf are you talking about

he spat upon me with his backward hat scootin' ass.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #75185 on: August 05, 2022, 01:03:08 PM »
Whitley didn’t spit on you, FFS.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #75186 on: August 05, 2022, 01:14:05 PM »
Seems like you guys need to brush up on your Seinfeld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmzFuml18bA
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75187 on: August 05, 2022, 01:15:45 PM »

eff do I love the scene, and adding the fact Wayne Knight is in both of those makes it so much better
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75188 on: August 05, 2022, 01:29:06 PM »
Phil, where did Whit touch you? Was it overcoming all odds to make the big leagues as a super low draft pick? Was it him getting mumped by the organization and not getting called up sooner for guys like Mondesi. Was it how bad ass he was as a utility player who led the league in hitting or was it him not getting the shot? Let me guess which one. Please!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75189 on: August 05, 2022, 01:36:15 PM »
magic lugey!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75190 on: August 05, 2022, 01:38:21 PM »
Phil, where did Whit touch you? Was it overcoming all odds to make the big leagues as a super low draft pick? Was it him getting mumped by the organization and not getting called up sooner for guys like Mondesi. Was it how bad ass he was as a utility player who led the league in hitting or was it him not getting the shot? Let me guess which one. Please!

I've already stated I dislike tiny pseudo try hard guys.  The whole "I won't get the vaccine but oh I will if I have a better team" was just a nice icing on the cake

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #75191 on: August 05, 2022, 01:44:46 PM »
I don't dislike Whit as a player. I just don't want players who don't care about winning, and if you are willing to sit out 4 games over a shot that just about everyone else in America took 2 years ago, then you don't care about winning.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #75192 on: August 05, 2022, 01:54:28 PM »

Damn, I got zapped big time.  Good job Phil.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75193 on: August 05, 2022, 02:05:50 PM »

I've already stated I dislike tiny pseudo try hard guys.  The whole "I won't get the vaccine but oh I will if I have a better team" was just a nice icing on the cake
Hating someone who got mumped by this organization from day 1 seems weird, but do your thing! I don’t blame him at all.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75194 on: August 05, 2022, 06:49:19 PM »
No he’s not

lol https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ny-sports-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-royals-20180928-story.html

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75195 on: August 05, 2022, 06:54:30 PM »
George also likes to grab sales girls by the ass and pussy. Pretty much a Trump twin, but Whit not getting the shot… :curse:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 07:05:05 PM by DreamWeaver69 »

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #75196 on: August 05, 2022, 07:56:56 PM »
I don't dislike Whit as a player. I just don't want players who don't care about winning, and if you are willing to sit out 4 games over a shot that just about everyone else in America took 2 years ago, then you don't care about winning.
He wants to win. He literally said the difference between the minors and the big leagues is you’re playing for something for once. The minors is all about projections and nothing to play for. He got royally screwed in the system. Just say you hate that he didn’t get some dumb shot. Biden was vaxxed 5 times and he got it twice in the last month.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #75197 on: August 07, 2022, 04:03:00 PM »
these rookies!  :surprised:  :Woot:  :surprised:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #75198 on: August 07, 2022, 04:19:03 PM »
He didn’t get Royally screwed, he did a bunch of steroids and finally broke through
:adios:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #75199 on: August 08, 2022, 04:08:50 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f