Author Topic: Daniel Thomas appreciation thread  (Read 5799 times)

train

Re: Daniel Thomas appreciation thread
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 08:12:46 AM »
i appreciate you Daniel

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 09:21:27 AM »
Daniel,

I like you a lot.  Like when you run hard and knock down or just drag the defenders.   I also really think it's keen when you jump right over the guy trying to tackle you to the ground.  You Daniel Thomas are the Bee's knees!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 10:33:51 AM »
I think an open and honest discussion of a Wildcat offense should be had here.  I say, yes to a backfield of Lamur/Thomas with LaMark and Chris doing many athletic things is some way.

Behind some really large guys that push the team's other guys out of the way.  I think that's a good idea.

Good idea. Maybe do some fakes with the ball/humans to make them THINK we are going one way but we really plan on going another.

Like one example would be if they thought we were gonna pass the ball we would then pretend like we were going to do that but then run it instead?  :confused:

Will other teams be reading this?!  We're approaching premium content here guys.

Regardless, this is A+ strategery, and I would like to add that the quarterback could run along side the larger linemen who would be running the same direction and then the qb (quarterback) can either squeeeeeze through a couple of them or toss the ball BACKWARDS towards a sneaky (also running along-side) running back, that is, if the quarterback notices he will most likely be tackled prior to making forward progress!  frackSHIT I LOVE IT.

Do you still have your Thomas the Train photoshop?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2010, 11:00:44 AM »
Lollerz.time to up your game chunkles. Skinnybenny is counting on you.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 11:53:59 AM »
I think an open and honest discussion of a Wildcat offense should be had here.  I say, yes to a backfield of Lamur/Thomas with LaMark and Chris doing many athletic things is some way.

Behind some really large guys that push the team's other guys out of the way.  I think that's a good idea.

Good idea. Maybe do some fakes with the ball/humans to make them THINK we are going one way but we really plan on going another.

Like one example would be if they thought we were gonna pass the ball we would then pretend like we were going to do that but then run it instead?  :confused:

Will other teams be reading this?!  We're approaching premium content here guys.

Regardless, this is A+ strategery, and I would like to add that the quarterback could run along side the larger linemen who would be running the same direction and then the qb (quarterback) can either squeeeeeze through a couple of them or toss the ball BACKWARDS towards a sneaky (also running along-side) running back, that is, if the quarterback notices he will most likely be tackled prior to making forward progress!  frackSHIT I LOVE IT.

Do you still have your Thomas the Train photoshop?

yeah, but it was crap compared to _FAN's.  With no FD around here, I've pondered gif'in-up that one with some lighting and such.  It is time.

Offline Berries and Cream

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
jump passes.  We should run that about 75 times a game next year.

If DT is going to have a chance to get the Paul Hornung Award on the Kstateo mantle, Snyder better get some Steve Dave offense going this year.

I would like at least one quarterback throwback per game - might actually work with SLamur and Klein. Coffman would have an outside chance at success by being one of those "confuse the coverage by being deceptively impossibly slow" guys. Probably just get killed though.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 04:13:01 PM »
Lollerz.time to up your game chunkles. Skinnybenny is counting on you.

wut
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline KSUJIM

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »
See Daniel.

See Daniel run.

Run Daniel run.

See Daniel cross the goal line.

Score Daniel score.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 09:39:08 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 12:53:43 AM »

He has a vagina on the back of his leg.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 12:16:20 PM »
I'd hit it.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 01:53:59 PM »
NFL scout:  "can you run a sub 4.3 40?" 
DT:  "can you eff your own leg?"
NFL scout:   :surprised: "sign here plz"

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"