Author Topic: Nervous  (Read 23595 times)

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Nervous
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once.

Just curious: what was your record for number of people you wanted to punch in the face at once prior to this point? :ohno:

beings I was a pro-am boxer I only had the chance to severly punch one person at a time. Now if you all line up face to face I am sure that from the first punch all of your heads would smack together. The damage would be amazing, and all of it from just one punch

careful, careful bro. This is starting to sound like one of Steve's real life fight lines.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »
You should ask Terry if you can be a moderator.  You could make that place so much better.
I doubt I will ever be a MOD, not computer savy. I'm how do you all describe it a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)?

You don't have to be computer savvy to be a mod.  All it takes is dedication, a passion for KSU athletics, and some martial arts training.

It's true Dobs.  I know jack crap about computers.  But, you know what?  I love, LOVE, EMAW and kicking people in the balls.  You seem to have IT as well.  Good luck and godspeed.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »

Just curious: what was your record for number of people you wanted to punch in the face at once prior to this point? :ohno:

beings I was a pro-am boxer I only had the chance to severly punch one person at a time. Now if you all line up face to face I am sure that from the first punch all of your heads would smack together. The damage would be amazing, and all of it from just one punch

can we wear those amateur boxing headgears?  

also did your surgery have anything to do w/ boxing and getting punched by Tyson back in the day?  did you fight anybody famous?

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »
You should ask Terry if you can be a moderator.  You could make that place so much better.
I doubt I will ever be a MOD, not computer savy. I'm how do you all describe it a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)?

You don't have to be computer savvy to be a mod.  All it takes is dedication, a passion for KSU athletics, and some martial arts training.
Dedication I have, and passion for KSU is there. All I know is how to box, does that count? I mean I know I don't use my legs or anything but, usually one punch takes care of business. in response to Moscow, SD and I should be on the ultimate fighter then
Maybe you folks aren't so bad...

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »

never got punched by Tyson, But I do have an autographed glove from one of the fights he went too of mine.

also did your surgery have anything to do w/ boxing and getting punched by Tyson back in the day?  did you fight anybody famous?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »

never got punched by Tyson, But I do have an autographed glove from one of the fights he went too of mine.

fyq

see my sig?  you ever say anything like that after a fight?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »

Dedication I have, and passion for KSU is there. All I know is how to box, does that count? I mean I know I don't use my legs or anything but, usually one punch takes care of business. in response to Moscow, SD and I should be on the ultimate fighter then

Would the Kansas State Boxing Commission let someone fight you?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2010, 02:28:08 PM »
dobs, if you're going to punch people, start with kougar24 and bookcat.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2010, 02:30:22 PM »

Sparred with Nagy Aguilera before he was pro, he is 15th in the world right now, that is the only one who made it anywhere

Would the Kansas State Boxing Commission let someone fight you? After you have brain surgery you lose your liscense, but I am always up for a good back yard brawl

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
Hey, Dobs, just an fyi for all of us dudes that might potentially fight you: 

where's your "soft spot" on your skull?  That way we don't accidently make you go full-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2010, 02:33:26 PM »
Hey, Dobs, just an fyi for all of us dudes that might potentially fight you: 

where's your "soft spot" on your skull?  That way we don't accidently make you go full-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

You guys are known for cheap shots, not gonna give the secret away, but just punch me in the face and you will be fine. Though you probably wouldn't get the chance to hit me anyway

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2010, 02:42:15 PM »
actual photo of dobbie earlier today after reading goEMAW.com

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2010, 02:42:46 PM »
I deleted my account over there because even though it wasn't that much money I got tired of giving it to them for pretty much nothing.   I would gladly pay somebody 2-3-4x's that much every month for relevent "insidery" KSU information that isn't had in general public forums and for KSU discussion without all the lurkers.  As long as it didn't go full blown powerespect/ksufantard/goemawtard with all kinds of hyper sensitive people who think that any criticism of K-State or people at K-State is a personal affront to them and their entire family . . . I thought I would get that over there, and they failed, game over. (walking out the door and slamming it behind guy here)

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2010, 04:06:13 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once... TP never gave up any ownership of KSUfans like you proclaimed. You snaked from the site, which bothers me. And the fact that you guys have your own site, yet you still go to ksufans to snake posters, and newbs is a bunch of crap. I have no true hatred for any of you guys. And whats funny is you all are the ones who introduced me to KSUfans, I love the setup, I think it is better then goEMAW.com> Truth be told I was reading both boards as I just want to know everything possible about Kansas State. You guys just prove more and more everyday how fracking immature and tactless you really are! I don't know any of you outside of these sites, and don't care to as I would probably punch you all in the face.

I'm confused

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2010, 04:08:16 PM »

Bookcat

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2010, 04:09:18 PM »
:grin:

TRAIN

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2010, 04:32:07 PM »
just read terry's stuff

:eek:

when the internet and real life collide scary things happen

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2010, 04:46:03 PM »
dobs, are you by any chance related to a dude named Brad Essex?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2010, 04:51:43 PM »
i mean, for christs sake, the guy had brain surgery.  you know he pees himself before he gets the zipper all the way down on his jorts.

Dude... that was unnecessary.

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2010, 04:54:20 PM »
Man,  KStateBate has about driven me away from GPC. Now I see you've got one here as well.
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2010, 04:56:18 PM »
Fight?  :love:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2010, 04:57:54 PM »

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2010, 05:04:53 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once... TP never gave up any ownership of KSUfans like you proclaimed. You snaked from the site, which bothers me. And the fact that you guys have your own site, yet you still go to ksufans to snake posters, and newbs is a bunch of crap. I have no true hatred for any of you guys. And whats funny is you all are the ones who introduced me to KSUfans, I love the setup, I think it is better then goEMAW.com> Truth be told I was reading both boards as I just want to know everything possible about Kansas State. You guys just prove more and more everyday how fracking immature and tactless you really are! I don't know any of you outside of these sites, and don't care to as I would probably punch you all in the face.

Little Person syndrome.  Terrible disease, and fatal at times.  
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
EMAW

Annyong

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2010, 05:06:38 PM »
Really? THAT funny?

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2010, 05:54:48 PM »

Don't ever lump me in with book.

Start with me first, dobs. Alone.