Author Topic: Nervous  (Read 23596 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Nervous
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 01:50:19 PM »
The fact that you spouted total fuqin non-sense about TP really pissed me off.

Like what Dobs?  :confused:
Read what he said, he called you out on all the stuff! It's in the Announcements

Yeah, I read it.  I don't find anything that I said that wasn't true :dunno:  Let me know if you do.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 01:50:28 PM »
somebody do something funny with that picture of the guy that cried about people being mean to britney, but ya know, like make it about dobbie and terry pierce.  

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 01:51:25 PM »
why so mean dobs?  :embarrassed:

STFU SD you know just as well as anyone else out there that you are the king of toolville, come on man you had problems with KSUfans you moved on, you have your own website, yea GO STEVE DAVE. The fact that you spouted total fuqin non-sense about TP really pissed me off. I hope one of these days, brain surgery and all I get to stand in one of those ass whoopin lines, cause SD has it comin

:curse: <------------- Dobs

:facepalm: <------------  SD

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
The fact that you spouted total fuqin non-sense about TP really pissed me off.

Like what Dobs?  :confused:
Read what he said, he called you out on all the stuff! It's in the Announcements

Yeah, I read it.  I don't find anything that I said that wasn't true :dunno:  Let me know if you do.

SD conversation/argument is over. Did you see he called you the KING of TOOLVILLE.

go home with your tail between your legs, and lick the wounds man.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 01:57:00 PM »
 :users:

Annyong

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »
:D   <--- dobbie smiles like this alot, because he has no idea what's going on.

(POSTER INTIMIDATION)

Possible dobbie smilies.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
I was bored at work.....but not anymore.

:bang:  <----- dobbie before brain surgery
 :excited:  <-----  dobbie after

You crazy dobs....you crazy.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once... TP never gave up any ownership of KSUfans like you proclaimed. You snaked from the site, which bothers me. And the fact that you guys have your own site, yet you still go to ksufans to snake posters, and newbs is a bunch of crap. I have no true hatred for any of you guys. And whats funny is you all are the ones who introduced me to KSUfans, I love the setup, I think it is better then goEMAW.com> Truth be told I was reading both boards as I just want to know everything possible about Kansas State. You guys just prove more and more everyday how rough ridin' immature and tactless you really are! I don't know any of you outside of these sites, and don't care to as I would probably punch you all in the face.
Maybe you folks aren't so bad...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 02:01:32 PM »
You should ask Terry if you can be a moderator.  You could make that place so much better.

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 02:01:43 PM »
dobs it's just a website,,,,, neerd

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 02:02:06 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once... TP never gave up any ownership of KSUfans like you proclaimed. You snaked from the site, which bothers me. And the fact that you guys have your own site, yet you still go to ksufans to snake posters, and newbs is a bunch of crap. I have no true hatred for any of you guys. And whats funny is you all are the ones who introduced me to KSUfans, I love the setup, I think it is better then goEMAW.com> Truth be told I was reading both boards as I just want to know everything possible about Kansas State. You guys just prove more and more everyday how rough ridin' immature and tactless you really are! I don't know any of you outside of these sites, and don't care to as I would probably punch you all in the face.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 02:03:02 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once... TP never gave up any ownership of KSUfans like you proclaimed. You snaked from the site, which bothers me. And the fact that you guys have your own site, yet you still go to ksufans to snake posters, and newbs is a bunch of crap. I have no true hatred for any of you guys. And whats funny is you all are the ones who introduced me to KSUfans, I love the setup, I think it is better then goEMAW.com> Truth be told I was reading both boards as I just want to know everything possible about Kansas State. You guys just prove more and more everyday how fracking immature and tactless you really are! I don't know any of you outside of these sites, and don't care to as I would probably punch you all in the face.

Little Person syndrome.  Terrible disease, and fatal at times.  
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 02:05:53 PM »
You should ask Terry if you can be a moderator.  You could make that place so much better.
I doubt I will ever be a MOD, not computer savy. I'm how do you all describe it a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 02:06:24 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 02:07:09 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once... TP never gave up any ownership of KSUfans like you proclaimed. You snaked from the site, which bothers me. And the fact that you guys have your own site, yet you still go to ksufans to snake posters, and newbs is a bunch of crap. I have no true hatred for any of you guys. And whats funny is you all are the ones who introduced me to KSUfans, I love the setup, I think it is better then goEMAW.com> Truth be told I was reading both boards as I just want to know everything possible about Kansas State. You guys just prove more and more everyday how fracking immature and tactless you really are! I don't know any of you outside of these sites, and don't care to as I would probably punch you all in the face.

Just seems like you have no idea what you're talking about.  We don't have a premium board!  We are not trying to take away tp's customer base, tp/mj drove us out with their crappy website management and complete lack of respect/work ethic/care for the free board (and premium).  You seem pissed at the wrong people and your misplaced anger isn't going to make ksufans good again.  Just understand that there are now two kstatefans.com boards and they both suck.  GPC is GPC and we are the free/rebel board.  It isn't our fault that mj f'd this whole thing up back when kstatefans split and then again when ksufans went premium.  It is a long time coming.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »

That's what you call it now a days? SD must have the worst case of it ever right? I mean he wants to fight anyone who is not a fan of KSU... To see the fate of a populace tis to look at its leader. Good luck with that

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 02:09:37 PM »

How would you go about punching so many people in the face all at once?  Could be kind of cool to watch.  You would probably have to hit two people with each fist at exactly the same time.  That would max you out at four.  What if there are more?  Could be possible if you have unusually large hands/knuckles.  You could also try to stack peoples faces in a line without and breaks.  Then when you hit the first four it would cause them to hit the ones behind them and so on and so forth, which would be kind of like hitting them in the face.  I don't know if that would count or not though.    
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:11:12 PM by Johnny Wichita »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 02:10:02 PM »

That's what you call it now a days? SD must have the worst case of it ever right? I mean he wants to fight anyone who is not a fan of KSU... To see the fate of a populace tis to look at its leader. Good luck with that

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »
you guys need to quit attacking dobbie, the dude has always been super cool on the boards and never started crap with anyone not asking for it.  he also said his teacher loved this site so chill the eff out.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
 :users:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once.

Just curious: what was your record for number of people you wanted to punch in the face at once prior to this point? :ohno:

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »
:D   <--- dobbie smiles like this alot, because he has no idea what's going on.

(POSTER INTIMIDATION)

Damnit, I started laughing in cube at work

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »
I have never wanted to punch so many people in the face at once.

Just curious: what was your record for number of people you wanted to punch in the face at once prior to this point? :ohno:

beings I was a pro-am boxer I only had the chance to severly punch one person at a time. Now if you all line up face to face I am sure that from the first punch all of your heads would smack together. The damage would be amazing, and all of it from just one punch

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
I doubt I will ever be a MOD, not computer savy. I'm how do you all describe it a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)?

You don't have to be computer savvy to be a mod.  All it takes is dedication, a passion for KSU athletics, and some martial arts training.