Author Topic: White Players  (Read 5432 times)

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
White Players
« on: February 11, 2010, 08:33:25 AM »
Watching our sister school last night got me thinking.....If our team had white players, what kind of white players would you prefer?  Would you prefer Duke type whities all with the same haircut etc.  Or would you prefer European type whities with funny names but can (stereotype) shoot the ball and play any position?  Or would you prefer the whitie who doesn't know he's white (Jason Williams)?  If I could pick any whitie to have on our team it would be Chris "Birdman" Anderson of the Denver Nuggets.  He would have to change his nickname though, possibly to Catman or something.  So what whitie would you like on our team? 

:bball:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: White Players
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 08:33:54 AM »
Welker/Werner/Trim types.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 08:35:40 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »
12 Wes Welkers

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 08:49:07 AM »
12 Wes Welkers

True, you can never have to many WWT (Wes Welker Types). 

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 08:54:44 AM »
A hardnosed floor leader that lives for the big moment. Someone able to rise to the occasion when his team needs an impact play. Someone who has range to 23 feet, even if he shoots it in front of his face - a poor shot trait that could hurt at times
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 08:58:28 AM »
I'd rather have Ed McCaffrey types.   JMHO.

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 09:07:13 AM »

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 11:51:43 AM »
got some elite info that justin werner is considering returning as a walk for next year's team

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »
Will Spradling types.  Basically any white kid we get I want to have stolen from Lon.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

GetFipps

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »
Voskul.  we can break him out only when we play ourselves.

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 11:56:22 AM »
I want my white players to be albino black people...like, literally albino. Assuming the albino gene doesn't effect any of the good athlete genes.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 12:03:14 PM »
I don't want any white people. I think the fact that were having our best season in 30 years and we have no whities is not a coincidence

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 12:17:04 PM »
I think this question is inappropriate considering it's Black history month. :dunno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 12:28:52 PM »
I think this question is inappropriate considering it's Black history month. :dunno:

No, it IS appropriate considering it's black history month.  We are celebrating our black superiority.  It's like saying, what if we had a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) on our math club, what kind of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) would you want......uknowwutimean???

catzacker

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 12:29:02 PM »
Hate white players for the most part.  And I especially hate the Jarrod Haase/Tyrel Reed/Aaron Scwafdanadruger/Steve Henson type players.  Give me a team full of jeff Boschee's and jason williams' and bill lambert's and jason sutherland's...complete and total f'ing dicks.  if you're going to be white, you should be a cocky and dirty f*ck, not some try hard white guy.  it's entirely more pleasing to watch that way.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 12:31:35 PM »
Hate white players for the most part.  And I especially hate the Jarrod Haase/Tyrel Reed/Aaron Scwafdanadruger/Steve Henson type players.  Give me a team full of jeff Boschee's and jason williams' and bill lambert's and jason sutherland's...complete and total f'ing dicks.  if you're going to be white, you should be a cocky and dirty f*ck, not some try hard white guy.  it's entirely more pleasing to watch that way.

morningstar  :love:  :chainsaw:  :love:  :chainsaw:

old bastard

Offline ksuwizard

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »
I don't want any white people. I think the fact that were having our best season in 30 years and we have no whities is not a coincidence

I miss DK.... :frown:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

Exactly.  I didn't like him when I was a kid but Laettner was of this mold as well.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwYVTB2rZw

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 12:46:58 PM »
Watching our sister school last night got me thinking.....If our team had white players, what kind of white players would you prefer?  Would you prefer Duke type whities all with the same haircut etc.  Or would you prefer European type whities with funny names but can (stereotype) shoot the ball and play any position?  Or would you prefer the whitie who doesn't know he's white (Jason Williams)?  If I could pick any whitie to have on our team it would be Chris "Birdman" Anderson of the Denver Nuggets.  He would have to change his nickname though, possibly to Catman or something.  So what whitie would you like on our team? 

:bball:

I wouldn't mind a 5-star one.

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 01:12:56 PM »

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »
at what point can we call Krzyzewski racist...

I mean, last year there were 2 white players in the top 55 coming out of high school.  He took both of them (and no one else).

Last night, he played all white (considering that Nolan is beasley's only white friend).

Imagine how good they will be when he gets with the times and gets some real athletes on his team  :ohno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »
THIS THREAD IS RACIST!

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 01:30:32 PM »
If being racist means believing that black people play basketball better than white people, then yes...I am racist.  But I'm part black so I can't be racist.  So there.  BTW, I just asked my all black friend/coworker if this was racist......he says no.  Just fact.
:kstatriot:

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 01:33:49 PM »
If being racist means believing that black people play basketball better than white people, then yes...I am racist.  But I'm part black so I can't be racist.  So there.  BTW, I just asked my all black friend/coworker if this was racist......he says no.  Just fact.
:kstatriot:

thanks that clears up a lot...

Only one problem, I'm 100% white. If i believe that, am I racist?

TIA