Author Topic: Nebraska: Dirtiest team ever?  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nebraska: Dirtiest team ever?
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:13:53 PM »
The question must be asked.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
Re: Nebraska: Dirtiest team ever?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:20:53 PM »
I don't care about that.  That Burkhead is a tremendous runner.  I wish we had more players like him on this team.

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:22:31 PM »
Its almost like the team is ran by a drunk

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »
13 Penalties 130 yards  (game not over).

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
Pelini is an absolute rough ridin' embarrassment.  Incredible to that the officials tolerate the incessant sideline abuse from that rough ridin' clown.  It really is.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 10:25:55 PM »
If they lose to Colorado, Mizzou can still win the North, no?

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 10:37:37 PM »
Pelini is an absolute rough ridin' embarrassment.  Incredible to that the officials tolerate the incessant sideline abuse from that rough ridin' clown.  It really is.

They didn't tolerate it.  The screwing Pelini took tonight was magnificent.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:42:17 PM by Ira Hayes »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 11:23:18 PM »
I caught some of the Nub post game show on my way back into MHK tonight. Sooo rough ridin' classic. They tried their best to stick to the script about how "they" failed to make enough plays. But it would always end up with the officials screwing us and calling penalties against "us". "16 to 2". Also love how they always say "we didn't make enough plays" or  "Our defense makes plays" I mean, last time i checked the radio dudes didn't actually play. Right? Do wyatt and stanbot talk like this? Also lol @ Matt Davidson calling tonight a "travesty" and a "black eye for the big 12"

Greatest trip back to MHK in a long time.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ksudrew

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 03:13:19 AM »
what's it take for a fb coach to get ejected from a game?

on a basketball court, bo's outbursts would have gotten him two t's and early exit

maybe he's like a japanese movie actor - what he mouths isn't what is actually being said - hey you fvcking cocksucker = excuse me honorable man

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 07:07:00 AM »

on a basketball court, bo's outbursts would have gotten him two t's and early exit

maybe he's like a japanese movie actor - what he mouths isn't what is actually being said - hey you fvcking crocksucker = excuse me honorable man

It is surprising he isn't flagged for more sideline warnings and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.  His dumbassery was borderline out of control last night.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 08:07:00 AM »
The Nebraska scout board really is just unbelievable. Not sure I've ever seen anything like it.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline KSU_foo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 08:09:40 AM »

maybe he's like a japanese movie actor - what he mouths isn't what is actually being said - hey you fvcking crocksucker = excuse me honorable man

It is surprising he isn't flagged for more sideline warnings and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.  His dumbassery was borderline out of control last night.

Anybody catch him freaking out on Martinez on the sideline out of the blue??  Know what that was about??

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 08:46:30 AM »
I've always said there's nothing funnier than Cornhole call in shows after they lose.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 09:09:22 AM »
how the eff does LHC Bill Snyder get a sideline warning and Bo gets nothing.

I mean wtf did Snyder do?  Fake the ref out on giving him a werthers original candy?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 09:12:40 AM »
how the eff does LHC Bill Snyder get a sideline warning and Bo gets nothing.

I mean wtf did Snyder do?  Fake the ref out on giving him a werthers original candy?

Bo got an unsportsman like. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 09:14:59 AM »
I've always said there's nothing funnier than Cornhole call in shows after they lose.

Yes, they are.  In some ways I have to say I am a bit jealous, though.  I have to think there is a happy medium, because our crew is on the polar opposite end of the spectrum in terms of retardation.

Listening to Stanbot during our in game broadcast yesterday spend a full minute explaining a defensive blown coverage resulting in a touchdown from Hawkins as if it were a 50 yard pass from Joe Montana to Jerry Rice, drawn up by Bill Walsh himself is equally as absurd.  

Just call the game, bot.  We don't need you to felate the opponent for 40 minutes because we effing blow.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:17:05 AM by wabash909 »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 09:37:10 AM »

Yes, they are.  In some ways I have to say I am a bit jealous, though.  I have to think there is a happy medium, because our crew is on the polar opposite end of the spectrum in terms of retardation.

Listening to Stanbot during our in game broadcast yesterday spend a full minute explaining a defensive blown coverage resulting in a touchdown from Hawkins as if it were a 50 yard pass from Joe Montana to Jerry Rice, drawn up by Bill Walsh himself is equally as absurd.  

Just call the game, bot.  We don't need you to felate the opponent for 40 minutes because we effing blow.

Yeah, that's a given.  Stanbot is virtually unlistenable.   He pulls pages right out of the Mitch Holthus playbook.   One minute LHC Bill Snyder is an absolute genius, the next minute, as  you said, K-State had not hope of stopping a play because it was basically Aikman to Irvin.   Not a 1 win CU team being coached by guys who likely will be looking for new jobs at the end of the year.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Sugar Dick

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 11:28:20 AM »
All their penalties are personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conducts.  It's ridiculous.

Anyone else think they're trashy, dirty, "no respect for the game" play finally caught up to them tonight?  They are the Oakland Raiders of college football.

:lol: :lol:

BTW, the way Bo acted was utterly embarrassing.  He spent the entire game chewing a ref for one pass interference call (which was the right call).  In the meantime, aTm's offense piled up some magnificent yards in the second half.  His OL and WR's get away with more holding than a pedophile at a elementary school bus stop.