Author Topic: Forgot to put on a belt today  (Read 11710 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Forgot to put on a belt today
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 01:40:32 PM »
What kind of animal goes outside without deodorant?   At very least, drive directly to wal-mart(they are used to odd smells and will provide good smell camo) and buy a new stick on the way to the office.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »
What kind of animal goes outside without deodorant?   At very least, drive directly to wal-mart(they are used to odd smells and will provide good smell camo) and buy a new stick on the way to the office.

plenty of this board's posters?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=4949.0

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 02:07:01 PM »
No belt day sucks but it's nothing compared to no deoderant day.  I know own some sort of hideous bright green speedstick because that's what the sell at gas stations.  It's really musky, but it's better than nothing, I guess.

:horrorsurprise:

glad i'm not the only one who has this. It's in my cabinet drawer here at work. Haven't touched it since.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »
:lol: have fun running the rat race fellas!  I bet its awesome on those zany casual Fridays when you get to wear your Chiefs jerseys with your pleated Dockers!  :lol: :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »
No belt day sucks but it's nothing compared to no deoderant day.  I know own some sort of hideous bright green speedstick because that's what the sell at gas stations.  It's really musky, but it's better than nothing, I guess.

glad i'm not the only one who has this. It's in my cabinet drawer here at work. Haven't touched it since.

wow, just wow.  hello Stankpits Jenkins

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 02:38:02 PM »
No belt day sucks but it's nothing compared to no deoderant day.  I know own some sort of hideous bright green speedstick because that's what the sell at gas stations.  It's really musky, but it's better than nothing, I guess.

wow, just wow.  hello Stankpits Jenkins

Haven't touched it since!!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 02:39:01 PM »
Good news is I don't sweat much (hence the deodorant and not the anti-perspirant) and even when I do sweat, it doesn't smell bad.  But it feels weird as hell knowing you don't have any deodorant on, so I bought some from QT.  Not a good way to start the day.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 03:02:14 PM »
The jacket idea is a good one if it's bearable.  The worst is going to the bathroom.  You button up and you're done.  You feel like your dong's hanging out or something.  Just awful.  

I first noticed at the urinal.  Went to undo the belt without looking and my fingers couldn't find it.  Looked down and  :horrorsurprise:

You undo your belt before you take a piss? Are you pulling your pants down around your ankles like  a 4 year old?  Doesn't everyone just whip the snake out the zipper and whizz?   :ck:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 03:04:28 PM »
That's what I generally do but it can be difficult with a dress shirt tucked in.  Sometimes I just undo the belt so I can retuck my shirt correctly.  Hate it when it's uneven. 

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2010, 03:11:06 PM »
The jacket idea is a good one if it's bearable.  The worst is going to the bathroom.  You button up and you're done.  You feel like your dong's hanging out or something.  Just awful.  

I first noticed at the urinal.  Went to undo the belt without looking and my fingers couldn't find it.  Looked down and  :horrorsurprise:

You undo your belt before you take a piss? Are you pulling your pants down around your ankles like  a 4 year old?  Doesn't everyone just whip the snake out the zipper and whizz?   :ck:

This! 

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2010, 03:52:06 PM »
That's what I generally do but it can be difficult with a dress shirt tucked in.  Sometimes I just undo the belt so I can retuck my shirt correctly.  Hate it when it's uneven. 

Exactly.
[

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »
Reading this thread makes me feel bad about the time I mocked the living crap out of some peon who forgot a belt.  called him poor and fat and ugly and too dumb to find a belt.  and stupid.

Sorry, little no belt dude.

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2010, 10:12:25 PM »
Muffin top to cover the no belt is totally worse than just no belt.  Esp with black pants, most people won't even notice.

Still, no belt/wrong color belt is an awful day.

Snake through the fly FTW, noobs.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 10:32:07 PM »
No Muffin top with a trim fit shirt.  But apparently nobody on this board knows of trim fit shirts. Lolz at all these fat people.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2010, 10:42:04 PM »
Wow, 2nd most humiliating day of my life is over.  1st by the way was when I didn't shower one morning and I forgot to fix my hair and I went to work with one side of my hair sticking straight out to the side.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2010, 12:40:01 AM »
Amazing thread...I too have been through many of these same horrible events.

However, do any of you ever blow out an elbow on your dress shirts?  For some reason, I do this reguarly...I think it's because of my boney elbows and perhaps abrasive surface on my Herman Miller arm rests.  Perhaps the wrinkle free shirts are weak by nature...I don't know.

The point is that you have two choices, roll the sleaves up and be the "hard worker" guy, or leave them down and try not to bend your arm and hope the big tear isn't as noticeable.  I usually go with "hard worker" guy.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 01:35:52 AM »
Wow, 2nd most humiliating day of my life is over.  1st by the way was when I didn't shower one morning and I forgot to fix my hair and I went to work with one side of my hair sticking straight out to the side.

Horrifying.

However, do any of you ever blow out an elbow on your dress shirts?  For some reason, I do this reguarly...I think it's because of my boney elbows and perhaps abrasive surface on my Herman Miller arm rests.  Perhaps the wrinkle free shirts are weak by nature...I don't know.

The point is that you have two choices, roll the sleaves up and be the "hard worker" guy, or leave them down and try not to bend your arm and hope the big tear isn't as noticeable.  I usually go with "hard worker" guy.

I have sandpaper elbows that rest on my not-herman miller chair arm rests so yeah this is happening a lot.  I might have some old Pendeltons with suede pad elbows.  I never wore them because they are Pendeltons with suede pad elbows.  Who is our fashion expert?  Can we revisit elbow pads?

Other options for professional looking elbow pads:

1. 18-22ga stainless steel.  Kerf the inside for moderate flexibility.
2. skull fragments
3. tempurpedic foam
4. recycled hair <<< saves the environment and your wardrobe

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 01:49:25 AM »
Never blown out an elbows on my shirts.  Could it be ýou guys are doing something wrong?  Are your shirts entirely too small or something? 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 01:49:43 AM »
Good call on the elbow pads,  but are you talking about elbow pads on a smart looking sports coat, or elbow pads on an oxford shirt....'cause no one has ever done this before, it would be quite ground breaking.

I suppose I could be persuaded to go with this revolutionary new oxford, but it would be risky to be an early adopter.

Between now and your mainstreaming of the elbow pad oxfords, I think I'll go with the smart looking sports coat with elbow pads.  Luckily we are heading into winter, and it will be perfectly natural.  Try to get the oxfords launched before spring, TIA.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 11:00:01 AM »
try some shea butter on the elbows, should soften up those razor like edges.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2010, 12:58:03 PM »

Man, I do this all the time.  DO NOT LIKE.  I'm like, "Oh, fantastic, I'll wear this shirt, it's one of my favorites."

(Notice elbow tear)

:frown:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »
I roll my sleeves up a little bit all the time, if I'm not wearing a jacket.  I never roll them up past my elbows though, that seems weird.  Looks like you guys are the market short sleeve dress shirts are aiming for.  Also- I never want to play pick-up ball with you razor elbowed freaks, I would probably lose an eye.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2010, 10:12:13 AM »
Few comments from me:

1. Belts are lame unless your pants are too big, or are forced to wear business professional or business casual or anything other than just straight up casual clothes
2. Pulling your penis out of the zipper cage is a horrible idea, those zipper teeth are very sharp.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
You don't wear belts?  That's rough ridin' weird.  Bet you look sweet in your suspenders though.

Offline KSU_foo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2010, 09:14:27 PM »
Few comments from me:

1. Belts are lame unless your pants are too big, or are forced to wear business professional or business casual or anything other than just straight up casual clothes
2. Pulling your penis out of the zipper cage is a horrible idea, those zipper teeth are very sharp.

Yep.

Just blew out an elbow the other day.  Except, for some reason, my BOSS was the one that noticed, and not me.   :facepalm: