Author Topic: goEMAW - Now that you have your own digs...  (Read 5875 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW - Now that you have your own digs...
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »
So  I'm in my comp two class today, and the teacher states she wants us to check out message boards online, to see functions and disfunctions of writing. Well I introduce goEMAW.com rather then KSUfans.com no hate intended.... But per a well read college prof. she stated, "This is the most interestingly written, informational, and fun message board." she had ever read, well I suck at comp II and all things english, but this OoD side of the site just got me an A... I guess if college profs are loving it every one will soon enough.

some board moderator should throw this up in the news section.

maybe Daris I guess I just put it here cuz it was the OoD threads that made her say it, MY BAD

no, i meant that it should go up in the "the word" section up in the top right of the site. you did nothing wrong, this time...

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 07:26:11 PM »
don't worry dobbsey.  i've reported your post to a moderator, so it should get taken care of.  next time just go ahead and throw it directly in the word box (top right corner).  there's one in all of the subforums, so whatever the topic, you should be good.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Doomagon

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »
No bracket competition until cf0506 is on board.

What is cf0506???

I can live with that.  I have other things to do than to constantly keep up with board lingo.  Sorry if that offends anyone.
ok cool, cya later Mr. Important

Not claiming that I am too important.  Just have a pay check to earn and cannot devote enough time to a board to not have to ask a few questions now and again.  Is that such a big deal?

Someone start a new site. Let the migration begin

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 12:14:41 AM »
So  I'm in my comp two class today, and the teacher states she wants us to check out message boards online, to see functions and disfunctions of writing. Well I introduce goEMAW.com rather then KSUfans.com no hate intended.... But per a well read college prof. she stated, "This is the most interestingly written, informational, and fun message board." she had ever read, well I suck at comp II and all things english, but this OoD side of the site just got me an A... I guess if college profs are loving it every one will soon enough.

some board moderator should throw this up in the news section.

Yeah.  Mods?  :impatientguy:

Nevermind if this already happened and I didn't see it.