Author Topic: QUESTION!  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: QUESTION!
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 02:09:50 PM »

1. Kansas City is an absolute dump compared to Boulder.

i didn't know that quality of living should be factored into which sporting events should or shouldn't be attended. good to know.

cas,
sounds like you might be driving to one of these towns to actually live there or something. the boulder people are probably right then. you should move there. it's pretty nice.

So when you go to sporting events, do you just hang out in the hotel before and after the game?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 02:13:13 PM »
<---- going to both nights of the CBE  :ksu:

Going to be a Pak at P&L or anything?

Going to be a hangoutwithdukeandmarquettefriendspak down there.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »
Jean Benet Ramsey was murdered in Boulder, CO.  Just saying.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »
Jean Benet Ramsey was murdered in Boulder, CO.  Just saying.

:horrorsurprise:

Boulder just got 3-4 inches of snow.  Who wants to be a part of that crap until you absolutely have to be?

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 02:21:24 PM »

and

OR

Don't worry, though, bro.  If history is any indication, you'll have plenty of opportunities to watch your Top 5 Elite Kazzu Khatz against the Top 5 Super Elite Duke Blue Devils or another elite team.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »

i didn't know that quality of living should be factored into which sporting events should or shouldn't be attended. good to know.

cas,
sounds like you might be driving to one of these towns to actually live there or something. the boulder people are probably right then. you should move there. it's pretty nice.

So when you go to sporting events, do you just hang out in the hotel before and after the game?

good question. let me ask you this, when you go to games do you just teleport there or do you actually have to travel (drive or fly). also, do you care at all about the product that you are going to be watching or will you go to an 8th grade girls b team volleyball game as long as the scenary around the gym is nice?

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 02:31:22 PM »

cas,

good question. let me ask you this, when you go to games do you just teleport there or do you actually have to travel (drive or fly). also, do you care at all about the product that you are going to be watching or will you go to an 8th grade girls b team volleyball game as long as the scenary around the gym is nice?

Great point, Rick Daris.  I took the liberty of looking up some other sporting events that cas might like to attend based upon location. Apparently, Farrington High School in Honolulu, Hawaii has a JV Girls Tennis meet on November 20.  Based upon Hawaii's awesome location, I think I'm gonna have to advise cas attend this event in Hawaii.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 02:33:59 PM »

cas,

I live about the same distance from Boulder as I do from Kansas City. Also, as long as K-State is playing, it doesn't really matter what the product on the field/court is. Regardless, you will spend 2-3 hours rooting for the cats, then go celebrate a victory out on the town. If you are not a gigantic pussy, you will go out on the town after a loss, too.

Look, I'm not saying that the CBE will suck, because it should be an awesome time. I'm just saying that Boulder will be more fun.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
Don't worry, though, bro.  If history is any indication, you'll have plenty of opportunities to watch your Top 5 Elite Kazzu Khatz against the Top 5 Super Elite Duke Blue Devils or another elite team.

That's right. We play KU 2-3 times every year.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 02:38:40 PM »

Pfffffft.  One (possibly) legit national title does not a super elite team make.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »
Go to both.  Nicname is.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »

cas,

I live about the same distance from Boulder as I do from Kansas City.

maybe you should start a thread inquiring which of the two talked about sporting events you should attend then.  :dunno:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »
CBE is the sporting event I've been looking forward to more than any this fall.  I wouldn't miss it.

:bball: :bball: :bball: :combofan:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 03:53:28 PM »

cas,

I live about the same distance from Boulder as I do from Kansas City.

maybe you should start a thread inquiring which of the two talked about sporting events you should attend then.  :dunno:

If travel time is an issue for cas4ksu, he should have said how long the trips are. I'm assuming he is pretty far from both because anybody within 2-3 hours of Kansas City would be crazy to miss the CBE.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 04:27:12 PM »

Pfffffft.  One (possibly) legit national title does not a super elite team make.

This.  ku couldn't carry Duke's jock in a nuclear powered dump truck.