#1 Duke
#2 MSU
#3  :babywillie:
#4 Pitt
#5 Ohio State

T42YS

Re: effing Glorious!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
I never thought I would see the day when K-State fans decided that a preseason ranking was something worth celebrating.  So very sad.  The transformation to lily-livered KU fans is complete.  

I don't understand how you can all go ahead and cheer for thugball and Frank Martin(ez)'s theatrics, while putting down the greatest coach in KSU's history.  Last I checked it was still football season, our (and I mean our in the loosest sense possible since you don't seem to like football anymore) team is 5-1, and just whooped up on the Sqwaks again.

But don't let me stop you from putting on airs.  When this team collapses in January as usual I will be here to remind you that football drives the bus at this school.

Pffffffft

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: #3!
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 02:03:06 PM »
 :users:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »
'noudji is Bate, right?

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 02:03:33 PM »
Holy crap!   :pbj: :ksu:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 02:06:57 PM »
 :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu:

(My prediction) #4

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »
Banner Time!    :driving:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
'noudji is Bate, right?

That's rough ridin' insulting to the noudj

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 02:12:39 PM »

I actually wouldn't mind a banner for this. Just to show the complete 360 from the Asbury/Wooly days. :excited:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 02:15:09 PM »

I actually wouldn't mind a banner for this. Just to show the complete 360 from the Asbury/Wooly days. :excited:

:facepalm:

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »
Banner Time!    :driving:

I know

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
I never thought I would see the day when K-State fans decided that a preseason ranking was something worth celebrating.  So very sad.  The transformation to lily-livered KU fans is complete.  

I don't understand how you can all go ahead and cheer for thugball and Frank Martin(ez)'s theatrics, while putting down the greatest coach in KSU's history.  Last I checked it was still football season, our (and I mean our in the loosest sense possible since you don't seem to like football anymore) team is 5-1, and just whooped up on the Sqwaks again.

But don't let me stop you from putting on airs.  When this team collapses in January as usual I will be here to remind you that football drives the bus at this school.

Go shoot people with darker skin than you and let us celebrate a big turning point in KSU basketball....

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »
'noudji is Bate, right?

That's effing insulting to the noudj

I see that there is an obvious diff in level of intelligence.  Just thought 'noudj had a good sock in Bate.    :dunno:

I usually don't spend too much time defining one type of crazy from another.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2010, 02:35:06 PM »

Wow, I read Noudji's post and was like, lol, yeah right, idiot.  Then I saw this post and was like, holy crap. . .he may be right.  (about fanbase turning KU not about anything else he spewed.)

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2010, 02:38:35 PM »

Just go ahead and let us know when OB has us ranked #3 before the season starts in football sometime...until then stop taking a crap on our parade  :pbj:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 02:41:34 PM »
flattered but i'm not drinking the kool aid.  i think what K-State fans are getting a glimpse into, is how these preseason rankings come together.  

one or two respected outlets will release their top 25 and then everyone else just follows suit, maybe moving a few of the teams around.  the snowball just starts rolling down hill.

Texas was preseason #3 last year, UNC and Illinois were preseason top 10. we have a lot of questions to answer going into this season, hopefully Frank isn't too wet behind the ears and doesn't fall into the hype.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2010, 02:50:35 PM »

Just go ahead and let us know when OB has us ranked #3 before the season starts in football sometime...until then stop taking a cac on our parade  :pbj:
Wake me up when Frank Martin(ez) actually beats his rival more than once in 3 years (they have played 8 times already) and wins the conference (or heck anything).  Now that the league is actually going to start calling fouls, the streetball that Frank runs will quickly get abused by teams with strong fundamentals and team play.  Quite frankly it was about time the NCAA tried to clean up the game before it became the little NBA.

Anyone can get ranked highly in the PREseason.  Frank is a media darling (with his "poor immigrant" sob story and minority status) that ESPN loves to highlight to show how "oh so progressive" they are.  Same reason ESPN hyped Ron Princess when he was destroying our football program.  You sheep keep chewing that grass, but soon enough you'll realize they're just fattening you up for the slaughter.       

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2010, 02:51:14 PM »

Someone plz start a "Sh#t Tannoudji Says" twitter account. TIA.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2010, 02:58:16 PM »
I don't know if you noticed or not Tanno, but there's 3 white guys on our team this year.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »

Just go ahead and let us know when OB has us ranked #3 before the season starts in football sometime...until then stop taking a cac on our parade  :pbj:
Wake me up when Frank Martin(ez) actually beats his rival more than once in 3 years (they have played 8 times already) and wins the conference (or heck anything).  Now that the league is actually going to start calling fouls, the streetball that Frank runs will quickly get abused by teams with strong fundamentals and team play.  Quite frankly it was about time the NCAA tried to clean up the game before it became the little NBA.

Anyone can get ranked highly in the PREseason.  Frank is a media darling (with his "poor immigrant" sob story and minority status) that ESPN loves to highlight to show how "oh so progressive" they are.  Same reason ESPN hyped Ron Princess when he was destroying our football program.  You sheep keep chewing that grass, but soon enough you'll realize they're just fattening you up for the slaughter.       

So youre saying the football team drives our school in athletics? really?  :excited:  :pray:

Offline gato montes

• Fan
  • Winner of the 2011 "Where is 'Clams" Contest
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2010, 03:01:55 PM »

So basically Pett wants a banner for us going in the same direction as Asbury/Wooly. We stopped, turned around watched everyone going in the opposite direction, waved as they passed, and then turned around  and kept on truckin'. Give us our damn 360 banner damnit

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2010, 03:03:23 PM »

idk about you guys, but IMO i would much rather be hoping for a trip to the Pinstripe Bowl, instead of hoping our basketball team could go to the final four or farther. but who knows im just a  :powerespect:  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »

So basically Pett wants a banner for us going in the same direction as Asbury/Wooly. We stopped, turned around watched everyone going in the opposite direction, waved as they passed, and then turned around  and kept on truckin'. Give us our damn 360 banner damnit

Remember too that it's a complete 360 degrees. Not one of those incomplete 360s that you hear about on the news all the time.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2010, 03:09:29 PM »

Pett Peeve of the day, people that don't know the difference between 180 degrees and 360 degrees....

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2010, 03:15:08 PM »
Banner Time!    :driving:

Pett Peeve of the day, people that don't know the difference between 180 degrees and 360 degrees....

pfftttt
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles