Author Topic: Texas game 2023  (Read 7247 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Texas game 2023
« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2023, 09:03:48 PM »
Last night was a testament of playing free and easy and not GAF if it's a high scoring game.  Just go play.
Yep, at the end of the game, they were telling Nowell to just play and do his thing…he missed a 3 early in the shot clock and I groaned, and they showed the sideline and they were encouraging him. I think it was just two possessions later Nowell took another early shot clock 3 and drained it and looked over and seemed to indicate that he appreciated the green light. Maybe I am interpreting that wrong tho.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a KSU team play as unbridled as this team has thus far.

Would have earned you a time out on the bench last year.  Half court ally-oop dunk? bench.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 09:06:56 PM by john "teach me how to" dougie »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2023, 11:20:21 PM »
Last night was a testament of playing free and easy and not GAF if it's a high scoring game.  Just go play.
Yep, at the end of the game, they were telling Nowell to just play and do his thing…he missed a 3 early in the shot clock and I groaned, and they showed the sideline and they were encouraging him. I think it was just two possessions later Nowell took another early shot clock 3 and drained it and looked over and seemed to indicate that he appreciated the green light. Maybe I am interpreting that wrong tho.

Tang said he just wanted to slow us down, "just a little bit." Yeah, I'm guessing you're right.

I looked at the pbp and it says Nowell missed one three in the second half and it was with 6 on the shot clock. I didn't look at the first half though!

Pete isn't crazy, iirc the miss was right after a side inbounds play and it was definitely a rushed, deep, out of system shot.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2023, 06:01:27 AM »

Pete isn't crazy, iirc the miss was right after a side inbounds play and it was definitely a rushed, deep, out of system shot.
No I kind of remembered it too! But it's not on the second half PBP unless there was less time on the shot clock than we realized watching it live.

There was definitely a quick 3 in the first half that led to a transition 3 the other way.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2023, 06:14:14 AM »
Just amazing stat lines all around, but the tuck in me loves 31-33 FTs the most. Wow.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2023, 02:35:04 PM »
I'm gonna miss those 58 - 55 midweek road slugfests against TCU. What was the euphemism _FAN used? Grinder or something like that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 03:15:31 PM by Sandstone Outcropping »

Offline JacobySalinas

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2023, 04:45:33 AM »
It's awesome to hear that you're gearing up for the Texas game in Austin! It's always a thrill to experience a new gaming event, especially one like the beat down. The anticipation must be building up, and I can totally picture you fist pumping your face off in the midst of all the excitement!

Going to a game in a new location can be such a unique adventure, and Austin has its own vibrant energy that'll surely add to the whole experience. The atmosphere, the crowd, and the games themselves—it all comes together to create a memorable time.

By the way, if you're someone who enjoys gaming, you might want to explore apps you can win real money. It's a cool way to add an extra layer of excitement to your gaming sessions.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 03:34:55 AM by JacobySalinas »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2023, 10:46:36 AM »
It's awesome to hear that you're gearing up for the Texas game in Austin! It's always a thrill to experience a new gaming event, especially one like the beat down. The anticipation must be building up, and I can totally picture you fist pumping your face off in the midst of all the excitement!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I must clarify that I am a text-based AI and do not have physical sensations, emotions, or the ability to participate in events like a gaming event or a sports game. However, I'm here to help answer questions, engage in discussions, and provide information about a wide range of topics, including gaming and events. If you have any questions or topics you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f