Author Topic: Willie Reed?  (Read 14111 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Willie Reed?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 11:33:31 AM »
Thoughts on Curtis Kelly..?
EMAW

Sugar Dick

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 11:35:03 AM »
Yeah, the kid is a first round talent.  I'd say that's worth getting excited about.

So he was at SLU because....?

think Mangino only for basketball

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:53 AM »
http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/willie-reed

I'll take it.

A lot of great players picked behind him.  Mocks this far out are redic though.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
This far out?  You mean like less than a year?

stunz

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2010, 11:47:33 AM »
he needs more love.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 12:19:26 PM »
This far out?  You mean like less than a year?

Before the college season starts. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 12:30:02 PM »
http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/willie-reed

I'll take it.

Amazing the kind of talent the Cat's are putting in the Big league's these days.  :gocho:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »
is this a true transfer, he was released from his scholarship @ SLU?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »
NBA Comparison: Hakim Warrick

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

I think he said he had requested one or was about to request one but I haven't seen that a release has been granted yet.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2010, 01:10:30 PM »

I think he said he had requested one or was about to request one but I haven't seen that a release has been granted yet.
But Willie Reed said he won't be back. He was released from his scholarship Thursday afternoon.
how much does this change things?  Could he be in at semester?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »

But Willie Reed said he won't be back. He was released from his scholarship Thursday afternoon.

Still gotta wait a year to play, but he was expected to enroll/begin classes today.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »

Still gotta wait a year to play, but he was expected to enroll/begin classes today.
how does that work with the Brown situation then?  I thought that if Tenn had released him he would have been able to get in this year?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 01:33:40 PM »
how does that work with the Brown situation then?  I thought that if Tenn had released him he would have been able to get in this year?

you were wrong.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 01:35:32 PM »

you were wrong.
so all the people on this board saying that if he was released this year he would have been able  to play were wrong?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »
how does that work with the Brown situation then?  I thought that if Tenn had released him he would have been able to get in this year?

you were wrong.
so all the people on this board saying that if he was released this year he would have been able  to play were wrong?

Nobody was saying that, dumbass.  Had he gotten a release he could have gotten on scholarship but would still have had to sit the season.  The only way he could play immediately is if he was granted a special hardship which getting accused of assault and getting mad about the schools reaction prolly doesn't qualify him for.  
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 01:43:54 PM by steve dave »

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 01:37:41 PM »

you were wrong.
so all the people on this board saying that if he was released this year he would have been able  to play were wrong?

Nobody was saying that, dumbass

He must be thinking of what "cripps2009" was saying on the 'tard board. :lol:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 01:38:25 PM »

you were wrong.

yes actually people were.

God damn this board can suck harder then ksufans sometimes.  Way to kill some discussion fucktards.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 01:38:42 PM »

you were wrong.

He must be thinking of what "cripps2009" was saying on the 'tard board. :lol:
cripps is a joke
EMAW

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »

you were wrong.

God damn this board can suck harder then ksufans sometimes.  Way to kill some discussion efftards.
You are the "efftard"
EMAW

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

you were wrong.

God damn this board can suck harder then ksufans sometimes.  Way to kill some discussion efftards.
You are the "efftard"
turn off your filter and try again idiot. 

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2010, 01:42:26 PM »

you were wrong.

You are the "efftard"
Big words! ouch!  :lol:
EMAW

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »

you were wrong.

You are the "efftard"
Big words! ouch!  :lol:
I'm not the one calling people out for stupid crap when its your setup that is causing it.  Posting fail on your part smart guy.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »
does Reed start in front of Kelly this year or do we start both Kelly and Reed and redshirt Judge?    :ksu:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2010, 02:00:49 PM »
does Reed start in front of Kelly this year or do we start both Kelly and Reed and redshirt Judge?    :ksu:

Pretty sure the dude is gonna have to sit out a year.

*edit-  Unless he somehow gets a hardship waiver....
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 02:03:44 PM by jtksu »