Author Topic: US National Soccer Thread (ALERT-VERY RACIST/DO NOT OPEN!)  (Read 72160 times)

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Jackie Moon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: US National Soccer Thread
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2011, 01:05:31 AM »
me and the lady will be in attendence  :thumbsup:

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »
 :barf:

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2011, 01:23:28 AM »

This.  Silver lining:  Now the US are in a must-win situation with Guadalupe.  As pissed as I am, I'm happy that Bradley's going to have to play his best players in KC.  I wasn't looking forward to watching Dempsey, Donovan, and Howard sitting on their asses. :dubious:

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2011, 02:28:24 AM »

This.  Silver lining:  Now the US are in a must-win situation with Guadalupe.  As pissed as I am, I'm happy that Bradley's going to have to play his best players in KC.  I wasn't looking forward to watching Dempsey, Donovan, and Howard sitting on their asses. :dubious:

This loss was definitely good for KC.  Really can't believe how badly they played tonight, but it was still a really entertaining game to watch.  Hopefully they bring the effort they showed in the second half with them Tuesday.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:39 AM »
go Guadalupe.  fire Bradley

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2011, 09:00:25 AM »
i've been trying to remain positive but it's really hard.  i think i might hate this team. it isn't even like a "well, we just need to shore up our defense" or "we're just missing a piece or two".    someone please talk me down.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »
i've been trying to remain positive but it's really hard.  i think i might hate this team. it isn't even like a "well, we just need to shore up our defense" or "we're just missing a piece or two".    someone please talk me down.
wish i could, but we are lacking in so many areas

most importantly a playmaker. wish we had someone young like germany has in gotze, schurrle, kroos or even marco rough ridin' marin

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:32 AM »
Yeah I officially hate this team.  The greatest moment in recent US soccer was pretty much a luckbox break that exemplified our complete inability to do anything creative with the ball.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »
Yeah I officially hate this team.  The greatest moment in recent US soccer was pretty much a luckbox break that exemplified our complete inability to do anything creative with the ball.

exactly.  the algeria win hurt us in the long run.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »
let the haters hate USA.  Us die hard fans will be there cheering you on at the world cup tournement as usual.  And when we bring home the trophy again these guys will come crawling back.  USA-USA-USA

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
Anybody want a free ticket in sec. 126 row 4? It was gifted to me and I was planning to go but I had some dental work done today and I doubt I feel up to driving all the way there by myself tomorrow.

If so just let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2011, 06:47:14 AM »
a friend of mine got 4 freebies courtesy of certain 810 whb radio personality.  will be  :driving:  :drink:  :curse: tonight.

guadalupe is a french territory that is not actually a member of fifa.  allez guadalupe.  boob bradley peut se faire feutre.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2011, 06:59:47 AM »
thierry henri[edit]'s father[/edit] is a native of guadaloupe.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:08:01 AM by mcmwcat »

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2011, 07:08:24 AM »
louis saha is a native of g'lup

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2011, 07:11:01 AM »
admiral t is also an original g'lup

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Sitting below the big screen tonight.  :kstategrad:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
Anybody want a free ticket in sec. 126 row 4? It was gifted to me and I was planning to go but I had some dental work done today and I doubt I feel up to driving all the way there by myself tomorrow.

If so just let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

I would, if you're willing to overlook my slight to the Cauldron in the SKC thread after opening night. Check your PM.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »

most importantly a playmaker. wish we had someone young like germany has in gotze, schurrle, kroos or even marco rough ridin' marin

If we had another competent central midfielder, Michael Bradley is that play maker. He's strong on the ball and has great passing ability. Problem is, he's usually too busy putting out fires thanks to our shitty defenders and useless cunts like Jermaine Jones to focus primarily at building our attacks. And Bob Bradley's tactics sucks.

tl;dr: we need to groom better defenders before we'll ever be consistent and good.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »

If we had another competent central midfielder, Michael Bradley is that play maker. He's strong on the ball and has great passing ability. Problem is, he's usually too busy putting out fires thanks to our shitty defenders and useless cunts like Jermaine Jones to focus primarily at building our attacks. And Bob Bradley's tactics sucks.

tl;dr: we need to groom better defenders before we'll ever be consistent and good.
good point. bradley has been pretty impressive, and with a little more playing time overseas, he very well could be our most important player.

i'd like to see players like diskerud, chandler, and lichaj get some solid time. bradley and holden actually give us a pretty formidable central midfield.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2011, 02:10:06 PM »
Is this game televised?  I may have to flip back and forth between the Royals game if so.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »
Is this game televised?  I may have to flip back and forth between the Royals game if so.

Fox Sports Soccer
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »

Fox Sports Soccer

Sweet, pretty sure Cox just added that to my lineup not too long ago.   :thumbsup:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:20 PM »
i've been trying to remain positive but it's really hard.  i think i might hate this team. it isn't even like a "well, we just need to shore up our defense" or "we're just missing a piece or two".    someone please talk me down.

good point. bradley has been pretty impressive, and with a little more playing time overseas, he very well could be our most important player.

i'd like to see players like diskerud, chandler, and lichaj get some solid time. bradley and holden actually give us a pretty formidable central midfield.

Agreed (especially on Diskerud). And what ever happened to Jose Fransisco Torres? I remember him playing well in the friendlies leading up to the World Cup, played against Slovenia but had to be subbed when we were down 2-0 at halftime because we needed more fire power
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 03:00:48 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »
i've been trying to remain positive but it's really hard.  i think i might hate this team. it isn't even like a "well, we just need to shore up our defense" or "we're just missing a piece or two".    someone please talk me down.

Agreed (especially on Diskerud). And what ever happened to Jose Fransisco Torres? I remember him playing well in the friendlies leading up to the World Cup, played against Slovenia but had to be subbed when we were down 2-0 at halftime because we needed more fire power
im sure sure, but i think its puzzling that he's not even on the GC roster. he has been good in his caps for the US, and do we really think that sacha and bedoya are better options?