Author Topic: LHC Bill Snyder is a terrible coach  (Read 15249 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: LHC Bill Snyder is a terrible coach
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »
what a fantastically groomed mustache and beard.  well done will, well done.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: LHC LHC Bill Snyder is a terrible coach
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:15 PM »
Man,  I was on a roll that night. Oddly enough, none of the randos wanting me to eat crow today were rushing to Snyder's defense in this thread a year ago. Weird.

No one wants you to eat crow. We just want you to stop posting like a bitter dumbass and more like a happy emaw.

And we sucked last year. That's why we didn't defend him.

He needs to eat crow.

The posters on this board are so desperate to "out contrarian" one another things often spiral out of control, it's really pathetic.  However, MichiCat is the by far the most smug wannabe contrarian and also one of those assholes that refuses to admit he's wrong.  Therefore, crow is the dish he deserves.

Have you appointed yourself as goEMAW's karmic BBS shepherd?  Dealing out plates of crow justice to Snyder haters and Marching Cobra lovers?

Ah the guy who hasn't quite figured out contrarian, just a cynic who tries too hard to be clever.   

Hey Tortuga, have you appointed yourself goEMAW's kangaroo court appointed defender of the brazen dolts?  Protecting the ambivalent sheep from the opportunistic wolves?

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd