Author Topic: collin klein  (Read 7089 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: collin klein
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 07:15:20 PM »
Sammy Lamur was being consistently beat by Collin Klein and even a few times by Carson Coffman. He seemed to be doing a ton of push ups because he was always getting beat. Didn't seem as fast laterally or in a straight line as indicated by many on this bored.

Everytime I come over here I hear crap like this and its  :cheese: back to the basketball board.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2010, 09:48:38 PM »
Billy Cosh w/ multiple spread threats  :ksu:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
Sammy Lamur was being consistently beat by Collin Klein and even a few times by Carson Coffman. He seemed to be doing a ton of push ups because he was always getting beat. Didn't seem as fast laterally or in a straight line as indicated by many on this bored.
so SLamur isn't gonna be the savior??
crap :bang:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »
white qbs suck in college

Tell that to Chad May dbag!

The white QBs may not have the athletic ability like the blacks do...but at least they have half a frickn brain.

Speaking of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) black athletes...any of you ever met and spoken with arthur brown?  He makes Michael Bishop sound like frickin Einstein...dumb as a goddam rock..thats why he never seen the field at Miami.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 04:39:42 PM »

The white QBs may not have the athletic ability like the blacks do...but at least they have half a frickn brain.

Speaking of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) black athletes...any of you ever met and spoken with arthur brown?  He makes Michael Bishop sound like frickin Einstein...dumb as a goddam rock..thats why he never seen the field at Miami.

:opcat:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 05:02:46 PM »
I want a Quarterblack.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 05:06:04 PM »

It sounds racists, but there is alot of truth behind it..the GCCC coaching staff refers to them as D.A.N.'s

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 05:09:35 PM »

Speaking of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) black athletes...any of you ever met and spoken with arthur brown?  He makes Michael Bishop sound like frickin Einstein...dumb as a goddam rock..thats why he never seen the field at Miami.

It sounds racists, but there is alot of truth behind it..the GCCC coaching staff refers to them as D.A.N.'s

No, it's definitely racist. It doesn't matter what truth you think you can find behind it. And then you go on to justify it with the racist opinion of the GCCC coaching staff. Hilarious. Are you a mocat sock?

Personally, I also find it hilarious that you're making fun of someone's speech and/or grammar when your last two posts look as if a third grader wrote them.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:11:54 PM by waks »

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 05:16:17 PM »

No, it's definitely racist. It doesn't matter what truth you think you can find behind it. And then you go on to justify it with the racist opinion of the GCCC coaching staff. Hilarious. Are you a mocat sock?

Personally, I also find it hilarious that you're making fun of someone's speech and/or grammar when your last two posts look as if a third grader wrote them.

Hey dipshit, Im not the one trying to play college fball...and btw, its a frickn message board,  take your grammer/speech problems and shove it..

But you are probably right, Im sure SLamur is a top notch scholar athlete.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »

Speaking of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) black athletes...any of you ever met and spoken with arthur brown?  He makes Michael Bishop sound like frickin Einstein...dumb as a goddam rock..thats why he never seen the field at Miami.

Hey dipshit, Im not the one trying to play college fball...and btw, its a frickn message board,  take your grammer/speech problems and shove it..

Agreed on everything you just said. Let me know when the next Klan meeting is, btw. For some reason the Imperial Wizard didn't cc me in the latest newsletter.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:25:08 PM by waks »

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 05:37:20 PM »

Hey dipshit, Im not the one trying to play college fball...and btw, its a frickn message board,  take your grammer/speech problems and shove it..

Agreed on everything you just said. Let me know when the next Klan meeting is, btw. For some reason the Imperial Wizard didn't cc me in the latest newsletter.

Will do Rev Sharpton

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »
Dipshit makes me sad for humanity :dunno:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »

Perfect username.

Offline SnillByder

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 12:19:36 AM »
 :peek:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »
what do we think about him at qb next year?

we try not to. :facepalm:

oh damn, KK got pwned

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2012, 03:08:13 PM »
I want a Quarterblack.

Great Psych ref!

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »
what do we think about him at qb next year?

we try not to. :facepalm:

oh damn, KK got pwned

So did you...

don't give me that crap.  Put Tebow at KSU, and we still suck.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2012, 04:06:52 PM »
depends on your definition of suck, wes mantooth.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2012, 04:15:47 PM »
depends on your definition of suck, wes mantooth.

you thought we'd suck with a Heisman trophy winner, we ended up not sucking without one

pnwed <---whatever that means