Author Topic: Biggest mistakes...  (Read 7872 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest mistakes...
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 05:30:22 PM »
Buying a custom frame for Ron Prince's first year football poster.

Go sit in the corner for 20 minutes and dont talk to anyone!

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 12:07:12 AM »
1.  Having a subscription to gopowercat.
2.  Not going to the 2003 Big 12 Championship game.
3.  Believing Terry Pierce was different than all the rest.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 01:21:20 AM »
going to meet and greet with Asbury
I was only like 7 when I met Asbury for the first time but I remember the adults around me were pretty excited.

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2010, 09:04:29 PM »
1. After Prince talked to my leadership studies class I began telling everyone that he is "the real deal!"

:embarrassed:

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2010, 10:47:01 PM »
went to spring game carnival...rode "The Zipper"...lost 56 cents from pockets

Offline 3xksualum

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 09:56:34 AM »
1. Money spent on "Air Parrish" t-shirt, sweatshirt, cap, and poster.
2. Trips to every Big 8 road game from 85-88 so that I could see the Cats win a football game.
3. Believing that UK would lose enough players to the NBA to be a nonissue in the conference race.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2010, 02:45:01 PM »
3. Believing that UK would lose enough players to the NBA to be a nonissue in the conference race.

This one was very dumb

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 03:04:53 PM »
1) trading a Shaq rookie card for the entire 1996-7 KSU b-ball team's autographed media bios.
2) sitting in the 2004 KU student section and then talking insane amounts of sh1t after Dylan and the cats took the lead
3) 2003 CCG, decided to have a, theoretically, insanely awesome party at parent's home.  Instead, ended up having to kick a guy out for being weird and playing with a knife while talking to a female friend.  That, and a drunk a-hole spilled sangria.
4) sharting my pants during brandon archer's int during snyd's last game and thinking this was a supernatural moment
5) buying my a-hole uncle a $40 ticket to battle of the bob's (huggins v. knight)
6) 1998 exuberant victory lap I literally took around TWA dome upon UCLA score announcement

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
1) trading a Shaq rookie card for the entire 1996-7 KSU b-ball team's autographed media bios.
2) sitting in the 2004 KU student section and then talking insane amounts of sh1t after Dylan and the cats took the lead
3) 2003 CCG, decided to have a, theoretically, insanely awesome party at parent's home.  Instead, ended up having to kick a guy out for being weird and playing with a knife while talking to a female friend.  That, and a drunk a-hole spilled sangria.
4) sharting my pants during brandon archer's int during snyd's last game and thinking this was a supernatural moment
5) buying my a-hole uncle a $40 ticket to battle of the bob's (huggins v. knight)
6) 1998 exuberant victory lap I literally took around TWA dome upon UCLA score announcement

Dear god.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2010, 04:59:00 PM »

What did you do after the 3 and 17 Sirr Parker TD in OT?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »

What did you do after the 3 and 17 Sirr Parker TD in OT?
shell shocked, did not cry, could not really express any emotion for over a week.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »
I went straight to The Landing and partied with Aggies all night long.

Loveable losers get lots of love.   :thumbsup: