Author Topic: Walter Judge  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Walter Judge
« on: February 06, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
Judge is now my favorite player.

These fans are special. In the past, Kansas State wasn't a big been a big program. They were looked at as the little brother of the Big 12. Now that we're making way, it's the same people. I mean, we're accepting new fans too, but it's the same people who were here back then. This might sound funny coming from me because this is my first year here, but I've watched and I know. I watched this program for years before I even thought about coming to college. It's the people that support this team through thick and thin. These are the people who support us, so these are the people we play hard for.

I was down at the McDonald's All-American game and we were all sitting together at the banquet. I was trying to get to know some of the other players. I asked them all what schools they were going to. They said things like USC, Tennessee, UCLA, Kentucky and just things like that. So, they bounced the question to back to me and asked me what school I was going to. I told those guys I was going to Kansas State. They all smirked. Some of them even laughed. That motivated me. I was actually just telling Jordan Henriquez that story in the locker room earlier to motivate him. But, yeah, people laughed at the beginning, but they ain't laughing no more.

Maturity turns boys into men. It's just like high school all over again. I didn't start off high school as an All-American. I worked for what I got. Things will come.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Walter Judge
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 12:51:06 PM »
 :bball:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 12:54:48 PM »
I was down at the McDonald's All-American game and we were all sitting together at the banquet. I was trying to get to know some of the other players. I asked them all what schools they were going to. They said things like USC, Tennessee, UCLA, Kentucky and just things like that. So, they bounced the question to back to me and asked me what school I was going to. I told those guys I was going to Kansas State. They all smirked. Some of them even laughed.

Didn't they know we were on national TV a lot w/ Beasley and Walker?

:embarrassed:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 12:57:11 PM »
Didn't they know we were on national TV a lot w/ Beasley and Walker?

:embarrassed:

great point about how the recruiting environment has improved from the 2009 class to the 2011 class.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
Where did you find this?  If that was actually written by Wally he is an excellent writer.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 03:22:31 PM »
and isn't his name wallace?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 03:44:43 PM »