Author Topic: Can the Cats and an angry, drunken Thurday night crowd hold NU to fewer than 17?  (Read 5542 times)

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Did they really bench their starting QB?   :angry: <---WTF is this one supposed to be doing, praying?

It wasn't a real "benching," just Bo sending signals of anger and hatred to his QB.  He'll start against us.

Yeah I assumed he was still the starter but they actually went with the backup qb for awhile???  Maybe I just need to do my own reading about this competition instead of asking stupid questions. 

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My fave one:
50k angry EMAWs and 11 days for the ol' ball coach to prepare may be just enough for an upset on thursday.  

I'm afraid there are going to be a bunch of NU fans.

this...will be lucky to have 45k angry EMAWs

Offline pencat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Nebraska's defense is better than UCF's, and we all saw the kind of trouble UCF's defense gave K-State on offense.  Also, Nebraska is leading the Big 12 in rushing with over 300 yards per game.  I just don't like the matchup at all for K-State, but hey, anything can happen on any given Saturday. 

UKs win yesterday proves that point

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
It would be nice to see the defense stack the box, and make Martinez beat us through the air, just like Central Florida did to us. We'll see if Cosh does that, though.

My guess is that Cosh would rather have the defense stay back and hope Martinez and co. run straight into the defense's arms.  I think it's a perfect strategy.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
:horrorsurprise:   <-------  new favorite emoticon

There used to be a better one on ksufans that I recently went over to find and it was gone.  Same "shocked" type of eyes but a little different look.  A reward will be given to anyone who finds it and delivers it to me.

I think it was:

and if it was, it doesn't even compare to:  :horrorsurprise:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Central Florida didn't beat us thru the air tho, cause we like w and stuff

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
even if kstate can't win, the fans can still throw things at the nebraska team.

in fact, you could argue that we are morally obliged to do so.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

There used to be a better one on ksufans that I recently went over to find and it was gone.  Same "shocked" type of eyes but a little different look.  A reward will be given to anyone who finds it and delivers it to me.

I think it was:

No, it was yellow.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think it was:

No, it was yellow.

Kind of sideways glancing too

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

We need a hero.  We need bringonthecats.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

We need a hero.  We need bringonthecats.

:dunno:

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Jackrabbits held NU to 4-13 on third down, and a passing line of 6-16-2  :horrorsurprise: in an 85,000 person packed house in Lincoln.

Can we be as good as the Jackrabbits at home on a Thursday night, with a stadium that is filled with 50,000 people....people who would literally pay to watch every NU player be burned at the stake at mid-field?

Seems at least feasible, doesn't?   :dunno:

If we don't handle/block NU's front four and constantly give up defensive pressure like we did for 3 quarters against CFU, no chance.  We have got to at least be even in TOP to hold NU's scoring down and if we let NU control the clock for nearly 13 more minutes than we do like CFU did, we won't be within 2-3 TDs of NU.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Really hope I can keep the anger bottled up till the game. Some poor dumbass at work is going to probably get destroyed when the anger boils over about mid next week.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Wrong.  There is nothing better than  :horrorsurprise:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
If there isn't a espn.com headline/sportscenter leading story about how our crowd hurt a nubb player(s) by throwing something, then it's a rough ridin' failure regardless of the game's outcome.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Where did you get that overnight bag?