Author Topic: I just took another glance at our schedule...  (Read 10613 times)

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I just took another glance at our schedule...
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »
Is it me, or does Nubb seem overrated this year?  I guess it's not obvious that they are a L this year.  OB has to hate Pelini's guts for what he did to the Prince Ron team in Lincoln in '07 (70+ points) after that slack-jawed twit confronted OB after the '03 game for running up the score.  Seriously, aren't they back to a QB controversy after their freshman became a 15 minute Heisman sensation?  I'm pretty sure we're toast if CCQ can't manage to mount a passing attack, but is that also a foregone conclusion?
 :powerespect:

That was Callahan. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2010, 11:15:57 AM »
Is it me, or does Nubb seem overrated this year?  I guess it's not obvious that they are a L this year.  OB has to hate Pelini's guts for what he did to the Prince Ron team in Lincoln in '07 (70+ points) after that slack-jawed twit confronted OB after the '03 game for running up the score.  Seriously, aren't they back to a QB controversy after their freshman became a 15 minute Heisman sensation?  I'm pretty sure we're toast if CCQ can't manage to mount a passing attack, but is that also a foregone conclusion?

That was Callahan. 
That sure fracks my "OB hates Pelini" strategy.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2010, 12:24:05 PM »
Not a problem.  Simply tweek it to: Snyder owns Pelini and you're good to go.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2010, 12:45:26 PM »

That was Callahan. 

Speaking of Pelini - Snyder myths, Carl Pelini was a grad assistant under Snyder in the early 90's and that stint did not end well.  Anyone know if there is any truth to this? 

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »

That was Callahan. 

Speaking of Pelini - Snyder myths, Carl Pelini was a grad assistant under Snyder in the early 90's and that stint did not end well.  Anyone know if there is any truth to this? 
Speaking of Carl Pelini, whatever became of that scandal of "Country Carl" porking that prominent donors wife?