General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 275TH MEMBER, SDBRO!

(1/2) > >>

Pete:
As you know, we have been awarding periodic, random, prizes for various "milestone" members.  The latest award goes to our 275th member, sdbro.

Congratulations sdbro!  You win a free Tiger costume...tag's still on it, so feel free to exchange it if you already have one.  Thanks for signing up!  :thumbsup:

steve dave:
This sdbro character seems like a winner from day 1.  I think we can count ourselves lucky to have him.  :love:

Pete:

--- Quote from: steve dave on February 05, 2010, 10:01:56 PM ---This sdbro character seems like a winner from day 1.  I think we can count ourselves lucky to have him.  :love:

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Just hope he understands that nothing is just handed to you on this board....you gotta work for it, ya know?

steve dave:

--- Quote from: Pete on February 05, 2010, 10:04:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: steve dave on February 05, 2010, 10:01:56 PM ---This sdbro character seems like a winner from day 1.  I think we can count ourselves lucky to have him.  :love:

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Just hope he understands that nothing is just handed to you on this board....you gotta work for it, ya know?

--- End quote ---

Has sdbro already met his board nemesis in Pete????  :eek:

Dugout DickStone:
The nepotism on this board makes me sick.  I vote we change sdbro's name to "Tate"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version