Author Topic: wabash  (Read 4418 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: wabash
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2010, 08:21:46 PM »
does anyone want to help me burn down the band department wherever the eff that is..... hopefully when we burn it down this time they dont have any songs leftover and when there is a delay in the gameplay we can just sit there like normal people andnot airhump the back of peoples heads in front of us...i swear to rough ridin' god the wabash, no matter how "cool" it looks on youtube videos of our entire student section, is the dumbest rough ridin' thing i have ever witnessed in my life and anyone who enjoys doing it should :goodbyecruelworld:           :chainsaw:
figured out the problem.  Too much bro rape in your life.  Fix that and fix your wabash, you shouldn't be humping the person in front of you.  Your are bending at the waste not rough ridin' some freshman bro you got your hands on.

yeah thats probably it  :facepalm:
whats wrong bra....

don't get pissy with me because youre to Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to move back and forth and not skull eff the person in front of you.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2010, 08:23:47 PM »
During the first three and a half quarters of the game, I wasn't Wabashing very hard.  At the end though, I wabashed the crap out of that place.
 :excited:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »
does anyone want to help me burn down the band department wherever the eff that is..... hopefully when we burn it down this time they dont have any songs leftover and when there is a delay in the gameplay we can just sit there like normal people andnot airhump the back of peoples heads in front of us...i swear to rough ridin' god the wabash, no matter how "cool" it looks on youtube videos of our entire student section, is the dumbest rough ridin' thing i have ever witnessed in my life and anyone who enjoys doing it should :goodbyecruelworld:           :chainsaw:
figured out the problem.  Too much bro rape in your life.  Fix that and fix your wabash, you shouldn't be humping the person in front of you.  Your are bending at the waste not rough ridin' some freshman bro you got your hands on.

yeah thats probably it  :facepalm:
whats wrong bra....

don't get pissy with me because youre to Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to move back and forth and not skull eff the person in front of you.

lol @ednksuthinkingreidrolledwabashes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 09:50:27 PM »
dude.  pay your dues; wabash for 4 years then get season tickets in the south endzone where you can whine and bitch about people standing up; complain about the play clock; & wear zubaz.  rough ridin' homo.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 09:57:33 PM »
dude.  pay your dues; wabash for 4 years then get season tickets in the south endzone where you can whine and bitch about people standing up; complain about the play clock; & wear zubaz.  rough ridin' homo.

IF YOU DON'T WABASH, YOU AINT STRAIGHT!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 10:40:08 PM »

:lol: classic post man :lol:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 10:56:30 PM »
I like the wabash because it hides the fact that I am humping the person in front of me.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 11:01:45 PM »
I'll bet reidrolled used to go to high school dances and just stand in the corner with his arms folded for the entire time.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »
Good god reidrolled.

:flush:

In other news, recently, people have been shouting "hey hey ho ho let's go cats" at the beginning.  Kind of jazzes it up a bit.  Thoughts?

oh yeah. really enjoy this a lot. maybe there could be a way to drop one of those "f-words". would like to ensure my place in football hell.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »
oh yeah. really enjoy this a lot. maybe there could be a way to drop one of those "f-words". would like to ensure my place in football hell.

You better knock that f-word crap off.  Today's armageddon weather was Tracz bringing football hell to the student body.

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 11:25:11 PM »
I'll bet reidrolled used to go to high school dances and just stand in the corner with his arms folded for the entire time.

i was too busy telling everybody how Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) the cha cha slide was to have time to fold my arms :runaway: