Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: King
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2010, 10:32:07 PM »
kyles == shocker ???

?mods?

Kyles could bbs for the rest of his life, his children's lives, his grandchildren's lives and he won't have 1 post as good as anything the shocker has ever posted.

which begs the question... who was kitten_mittons, before he/she was kitten_mittons?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »
kyles == shocker ???

?mods?

Kyles could bbs for the rest of his life, his children's lives, his grandchildren's lives and he won't have 1 post as good as anything the shocker has ever posted.

which begs the question... who was kitten_mittons, before he/she was kitten_mittons?

i've wondered this about alot of posters who seem to know a heck of a lot about the old site. :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2010, 07:19:22 AM »
 :peek:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:11 AM »
I bought tickets to 59-55 from ku the night before the game.  :dunno:

Was it through KU athletics or was it redistributed through another ticket company?  

Through ku athletics.  Picked them up the next day at the allen ticket office where it appeared there were still tickets available.

That purchase is why I still get e-mails from ku athletics filled with embarrassing groupon/KUEO stuff that I occasionally post and you get riled up about.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 23, 2010, 08:57:27 AM »

Was it through KU athletics or was it redistributed through another ticket company?  

Through ku athletics.  Picked them up the next day at the allen ticket office where it appeared there were still tickets available.

That purchase is why I still get e-mails from ku athletics filled with embarrassing groupon/KUEO stuff that I occasionally post and you get riled up about.

Wait, in the ticket office?  Or behind the ticket office in a plain brown paper bag and they insisted you pay in cash?

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2010, 10:16:35 AM »

Wait, in the ticket office?  Or behind the ticket office in a plain brown paper bag and they insisted you pay in cash?

LOL

i also got kans "student" tickets a few days before that game.  was a lot of fun wearing purple amongst the students.  and of course the amazingness of winning.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2010, 09:43:00 PM »
kyles == shocker ???

?mods?

He was obviously the far less cool side of steve dave.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2010, 09:39:42 AM »
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=jn-hooppower092110

NCAA tournament teams: Kansas, Kansas State, Baylor, Texas, Missouri

On the bubble: Colorado, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State

CU a bubble team and OU nowhere in the postseason picture?  if it weren't for this King guy recognizing and affirming the consensus that tOOD contains the most amazing atmosphere in the history of college hoops then i'd say he's a little off his rocker