Author Topic: is ksu football making you happy this year  (Read 6468 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: is ksu football making you happy this year
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »
Ridiculously happy. Great season so far.

Would love to see more of an aerial attack, but I also strangely kind of enjoy those few moments when you see Carsy launching a ball and the thought process goess "god damn it a pick six... no a 70 yard TD... no a horribly overthrown ball." Just think when one of those finally connects how happy we will be.

this.  Can imagine when he hooks up with Brod, (in stride not on a horrible duck that he has to come back for) for an 80 yrd TD?  JFC

Oh, man. This is part of the reason that he just makes me so DAMN MAD.  :chainsaw: I get all excited then "boom. roasted."
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2010, 12:36:48 PM »

Would love to see more of an aerial attack, but I also strangely kind of enjoy those few moments when you see Carsy launching a ball and the thought process goess "god damn it a pick six... no a 70 yard TD... no a horribly overthrown ball." Just think when one of those finally connects how happy we will be.

this.  Can imagine when he hooks up with Brod, (in stride not on a horrible duck that he has to come back for) for an 80 yrd TD?  JFC

Oh, man. This is part of the reason that he just makes me so DAMN MAD.  :chainsaw: I get all excited then "boom. roasted."

did you know that carsy has thrown just as many td's in three games as grant gregory did all last year? it's basically touchdown pass fest 2010 with special guest ccq when compared to last year w/ the one armed (non throwing) bandit.

Offline Berries and Cream

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 12:40:11 PM »

did you know that carsy has thrown just as many td's in three games as grant gregory did all last year? it's basically touchdown pass fest 2010 with special guest ccq when compared to last year w/ the one armed (non throwing) bandit.

I think you mean "the one armed (non throwing) future coaching great". But yeah, I agree. It's raining passing TDs this year.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 02:17:13 PM »

Did you also notice the eerie parallel between Gregory's terrible pass that Banks saved in Farmageddon I and Coffman's terrible pass that Smith saved in Farmageddon II?

Also, Tysyn Hartman again misplayed a deep ball and missed an interception that would have sealed it. EERIE!  :ohno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 02:24:15 PM »

Did you also notice the eerie parallel between Gregory's terrible pass that Banks saved in Farmageddon I and Coffman's terrible pass that Smith saved in Farmageddon II?

Also, Tysyn Hartman again misplayed a deep ball and missed an interception that would have sealed it. EERIE!  :ohno:

STOP IT. YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT!!!!  :runaway:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 02:28:37 PM »
Loads of super strong X's and O's bbs'ing in this thread.  New kids, eyes on these dudes...