Author Topic: Food for thought  (Read 5722 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Food for thought
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:15 PM »
In a way I almost agree with Beems. I can't be too excited about being 3-0 because 3 wins doesn't mean crap.

I know of literally no one "too excited" about being 3-0.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »
And remember . . . the same kid that posted "RIP ku football" after NDSU, who now spews things like, "oh gosh can't judge Gill by just 3 games" . . . is talking to us about perspective.

:lol:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »
And remember . . . the same kid that posted "RIP ku football" after NDSU, who now spews things like, "oh gosh can't judge Gill by just 3 games" . . . is talking to us about perspective.

Yea, people never make outlandish statements when angry, or pissed, or sad. Pffft.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 04:53:08 PM »

Yea, people never make outlandish statements when angry, or pissed, or sad. Pffft.

It's also refreshing to know that a middle-aged K-State fan from North Carolina is stalking me on facebook. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
good thread beems
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2010, 04:56:02 PM »

You're just angry and lashing out right now.   Have a soggy walking taco and take a day or two off.

Ben . . . I only posted what other people said you posted on facebook.   You know that was posted on here, you live on this board, there's no way you couldn't know.    But we always know when you're all angered up . . . you're recent postings allude to the reality that you're extremely  :chainsaw: :curse:  right now   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 05:03:20 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 04:58:55 PM »

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 05:11:29 PM »
Can any of the elder elites fill me in with a rough timeline that chronicles Daxi's infatuation with Ben?  I have been present for at least two years of it, but I am curious if his raging hard-on extends into the nineties...

TIA

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »
Can any of the elder elites fill me in with a rough timeline that chronicles Daxi's infatuation with Ben?  I have been present for at least two years of it, but I am curious if his raging hard-on extends into the nineties...

TIA

He's not a pedo, dude.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 05:18:23 PM »
Can any of the elder elites fill me in with a rough timeline that chronicles Daxi's infatuation with Ben?  I have been present for at least two years of it, but I am curious if his raging hard-on extends into the nineties...

TIA

:dunno:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 06:00:41 PM »
Good point.  Since something happened once, every 3-0 team finishes on a seven game losing streak and every 1-2 team will compete for the North. 

Clearly you are right, we would much rather be 1-2 right now.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 08:10:24 PM »
This is like when BMW posts on goEMAW:

No matter how surprised we might be that you're still here, we appreciate your posts, Beems.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »
This is like when BMW posts on goEMAW:

No matter how surprised we might be that you're still here, we appreciate your posts, Beems.

adorable group of female emaws.

Offline ksudrew

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 08:27:51 PM »
At this point last season, K-State was sitting at 1-2, with their one win being a 21-17 nailbiter over UMass.  Despite replacing Ron Prince with "the greatest coach of all-time," K-State struggled to start the season.  On the flip side, KU was sitting at 3-0, top 25, with what appeared to be a Big 12 North division contender.  We all know how the rest of the season played out.  I realize that perspective isn't something that K-State fans are capable of having, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways.

you don't eat much do you