Author Topic: SLTHness seems to be wearing ISU fans down  (Read 1989 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SLTHness seems to be wearing ISU fans down
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:28:28 PM »
Cyclonefanatics.com is a swamp of self pity now. Breaks my heart.

Haverhill, go rouse up the troops, man!

:bball:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: SLTHness seems to be wearing ISU fans down
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 12:31:55 PM »
yeah, they're dead in the water.  to be fair, your thread premise was Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 01:19:58 PM »
yeah, they're dead in the water.  to be fair, your thread premise was Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

It's my standard opposing board fishing pole. Always gets the thread started off on a great WTF? footing.

Mainly, I just love when they "realize" who Merriewether is, how many ppg he gets, etc.

:dunno:

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 01:33:12 PM »
It seems to me SLTH McNeck is due for a job-saving win any moment now.  Don't think it will be us, but someone's going down pretty soon...
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »
Also,

Conference Record at UNI: 49-41

Best finish--tied for 2nd place

Best conference record: 12-6

McNeck really reminds me of Turner Gill...
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 01:54:18 PM »
It's my standard opposing board fishing pole. Always gets the thread started off on a great WTF? footing.

it was good last year w. kent because he was a starter and played an important role on the team.  and he was white.

using merriewether, it was obvious you are rough ridin' around.  you probably should have gone with sutton and made it all about his athletic ability.  even as dispirited as they are, they'd have sallied in defense of their bright spot, gilsptrap.   
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 09:03:55 AM »

it was good last year w. kent because he was a starter and played an important role on the team.  and he was white.

using merriewether, it was obvious you are fracking around.  you probably should have gone with sutton and made it all about his athletic ability.  even as dispirited as they are, they'd have sallied in defense of their bright spot, gilsptrap.   

You may be right, but I'm not sure it would have made a difference with how dejected those poor souls are. I mean, no one even questioned who Merriewether was until like 40 posts in. Up to that point it was mainly "we won't stop him" canned responses.

Made me nostalgic, sad, and happy all at once.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
You may be right, but I'm not sure it would have made a difference with how dejected those poor souls are.

yeah.  they're pretty close to turning off the lights.