Author Topic: UCLA destroying highly ranked Houston  (Read 4095 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: UCLA destroying highly ranked Houston
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 12:07:25 AM »
Yeah, Keenum is out.  So is the 2nd string guy.  The third string guy got one play and now their 4th string guy is playing.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »
JFC, the crowd is rough ridin' pathetic.

Offline Berries and Cream

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 01:08:29 PM »
The transitive property never (or hardly ever) should apply to a sports season, but especially not this year. There have been a lot of weird wins thus far.

I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised by the season UCLA puts together. We were a little lucky in the fact Prince was so rusty when we faced them. Their offense will be better. And no shame (okay some, but very little) in getting worked even at home by Stanford. They are a certain top 10 team this year and the only thing preventing them from being so is the fact they have Stanford and not Florida on the front of their jerseys.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 01:19:08 PM »
The transitive property never (or hardly ever) should apply to a sports season, but especially not this year. There have been a lot of weird wins thus far.

The first law of the transitive property clearly states that the transitive property only applies when it favors the team you like and cheer for.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:57:45 PM by _33 »

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »

The first law of the transitive property clearly states that the transitive property only applies when it favors that team you like and cheer for.

Very true because ku still sucks but we are awesome.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »

The first law of the transitive property clearly states that the transitive property only applies when it favors the team you like and cheer for.

Damn, crap just got real.

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 06:11:22 PM »
I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised by the season UCLA puts together.

would help us a little but i dont see ucla winning more then 6 games this year. they do have a pretty tough schedule

i didnt see the ucla vs houston game so maybe they really turned a corner or found other players that work but i think they beat houston because their top two quarterbacks had season ending injuries.

i spent most of the 2000s living in LA and i still listen to some LA based radio via podcast and read the LA times and i havent heard much positives from the talking heads about the bruins

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »
I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised by the season UCLA puts together.

would help us a little but i dont see ucla winning more then 6 games this year. they do have a pretty tough schedule

i didnt see the ucla vs houston game so maybe they really turned a corner or found other players that work but i think they beat houston because their top two quarterbacks had season ending injuries.

i spent most of the 2000s living in LA and i still listen to some LA based radio via podcast and read the LA times and i havent heard much positives from the talking heads about the bruins

Damn... that's awful for Houston.  Their season is pretty much over.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 06:16:51 PM »
The were whopping Houston's ass even before the injuries.  The announcers couldn't stop talking about how much more athletic , fast, and strong UCLA was than Houston.  Which is interesting because the announcers during our game were raving about how much stronger and faster we were than UCLA.  They didn't look anything like the team we player.  Their defense was nasty.