Author Topic: K-State Super Freak Fans Only Thread (Only The Craziest Cats Should Open)  (Read 13164 times)

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: K-State Super Freak Fans Only Thread (Only The Craziest Cats Should Open)
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »
I am going to greet an ISU tailgate with a hand extended then, when the put their hand out to shake, I'll pull mine back to fix my hair and pop open a beer.  Then I'll be like, "Hey Hawkeye, just jokin!"  When I extend my hand the second time, I'll pour the beer all over him and kick him in the nuts.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2010, 11:21:56 AM »
When I see an ISU fan I am going to put a bee in his beer.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »
I'm going to find a group of ISU kids roaming the parking lot and ask them if they want some candy.  When they say yes I'm going to lure them back to my mom's van and shut them inside.  There, inside the van, I'm going to give them the most disgusting candy known to man....tootsie rolls.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2010, 11:49:14 AM »
I'm going to find a group of ISU kids roaming the parking lot and ask them if they want some candy.  When they say yes I'm going to lure them back to my mom's van and shut them inside.  There, inside the van, I'm going to give them the most disgusting candy known to man....tootsie rolls.

HELLO CAVITIES!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2010, 11:56:58 AM »
I'm going to befriend a small group of ISU fans.  Invite them to my food spread/cooler/tailgate of 25+ KSU/EMAW fans.  After a few spirits and burgers/dogs/brats, I'll start to lightly rib the Alpha Male of the group.  Just kind of "givin ya crap" type of knocks.  After a few more spirits, I'll say something along the lines of, "KSU fans are tougher/manlier than ISU plans." His fight or flight instinct will instantly be triggered, and thanks to the spirits I've strategically given him, the fight mechanism will win out.  I'll challenge him to a pushup competition in the parking lot w/ some more ribbing like " Prove it ISU fan! Do more Pushups than me!" He'll be forced to, as the Alpha Male of the cyclone group, battle me in a pushup competition.  Then we'll get down in our ready positions, my KSU friend will say "go," and ISU Alpha Male will start pumping them out.  I'll stand up and draw an unnecessary amount of attention to "the douchebag doing pushups!!!"  LOL Riot commences.  

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:27 PM »
i think candy corn is the worst ever. I'm going to give some ISU toddler a bag of candy corn and tell them to plant them like seeds because they will grow into real stalks of candy corn to feed his poor family who are probably super fat.  
I'll give another bag to some isu student and tell him he's helping the environment by putting corn in his car.  I'll be wearing my lab coat and glasses when I do this.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2010, 01:18:32 PM »
I'll be in the parking lot scalping tickets, and if I see an Iowa State fan I'll ask them for at least $2 more than I would a Cats fan for the exact same ticket.

:surprised:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2010, 01:20:26 PM »
I am going to get in line for the portatoilet.  When I see a kid who really needs to go, I will let him have my spot.   When he gets in, I will tip it over while screaming "The Skunk is flooding"!!!!!!

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2010, 01:36:40 PM »
I am going to get in line for the portatoilet.  When I see a kid who really needs to go, I will let him have my spot.   When he gets in, I will tip it over while screaming "The Skunk is flooding"!!!!!!

HELLO THERAPY FOR LIFE!!!
3021  RIP

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »
I'll be in the parking lot scalping tickets, and if I see an Iowa State fan I'll ask them for at least $2 more than I would a Cats fan for the exact same ticket.

:surprised:

SHAKEDOWN!!!

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2010, 02:49:03 PM »
FREAK
EMAW

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2010, 03:00:36 PM »
I can't make it home for the game, but when my aunt from Des Moines sends her monthly e-letter about her family, I'm going to move it to the trash, without ever reading it.
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »
I can't make it home for the game, but when my aunt from Des Moines sends her monthly e-letter about her family, I'm going to move it to the trash, without ever reading it.

Sorry about that one auntie!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2010, 03:04:37 PM »
At a tailgate, I'm going to tell an ISU guy that there's mustard on their shirt, and when they looked down, they'll find out I was only kidding.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2010, 03:05:54 PM »
At a tailgate, I'm going to tell an ISU guy that there's mustard on their shirt, and when they looked down, they'll find out I was only kidding.

OR WILL THEY!?

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2010, 03:15:51 PM »
I'm going to walk up behind an ISU fan and tap him on the opposite shoulder and when he looks the wrong way I'm just going to walk on by and act like nothing happened.  Then latter I will laugh to myself when he can't see me anymore!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »
I'm going to walk up behind an ISU fan and tap him on the opposite shoulder and when he looks the wrong way I'm just going to walk on by and act like nothing happened.  Then latter I will laugh to myself when he can't see me anymore!

Then latter he will laugh to himself!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:19:14 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2010, 03:17:51 PM »
If I see an Iowa State fan, I'm gonna be all like "So what do you think of Cael Sanderson?" Then before he can answer, I'm gonna be like "Yea, I think he sucks too."
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »
If I see an Iowa State fan, I'm gonna be all like "So what do you think of Cael Sanderson?" Then before he can answer, I'm gonna be like "Yea, I think he sucks too."
Damn! HE SUCKS!!!!!!!
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.