Author Topic: Lowest FBIQ for BBS award  (Read 5060 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Lowest FBIQ for BBS award
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »
I accept this award on behalf of the entire goEMAW.com community.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »
This POS, hands down.  It's like sports have become secondary to deep throating around here.  This board will forever be known as the biggest collection of cum guzzling retards.  Ever.  I'm just glad I was here to shoot my wisdom on your faces while the boat went down.  Oh, if Dax ben or hemmy want to show their froggy cum soaked faces around my tailgate at arrowhead, I will spare your sorry asses from my fists of fury cause I don't like to punch chicks or reyards.  But I got month problem socking a chioke artist like trim aka slim aka needle dick aka guy with a small penis who likes to talk feces but will only fight people by choking them in a public polace when they're not looking and themn run away.  Tirm=bitch. 

There's a lot to like about this post.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »
But I got month problem socking a chioke artist like trim aka slim aka needle dick aka guy with a small penis who likes to talk feces but will only fight people by choking them in a public polace when they're not looking and themn run away.  Tirm=bitch. 

There is history here that I would love to hear.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 03:55:33 PM »
But I got month problem socking a chioke artist like trim aka slim aka needle dick aka guy with a small penis who likes to talk feces but will only fight people by choking them in a public polace when they're not looking and themn run away.  Tirm=bitch. 

There is history here that I would love to hear.

Just a bunch of stuff a badass would do.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 05:10:06 PM »
You can take the poster out of ksufans, but you can't take the ksufans out of the poster. 

The42Yardstick

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:01 PM »
You can take the poster out of ksufans, but you can't take the ksufans out of the poster. 

christ, your post is so elite that i'm not entirely sure what you're referencing

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 05:35:37 PM »
jtksu, where will you be tailgating Saturday?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »
I'm not even sure yet, it's not my spot.  I'll be easy to find though, just look for the incredibly handsome guy beating the hell out of the guys with katpak heads on.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 05:53:11 PM »
I like the fact that he hates everyone and posts drunken nonsense on sunday nights.  If anything we need more of this

This .............is why I visit this 'elite' board.   

:bwpopcorn: :popcorn: :bwpopcorn:

ps Thanks to all of you!

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »
I'm not even sure yet, it's not my spot.  I'll be easy to find though, just look for the incredibly handsome guy beating the hell out of the guys with katpak heads on.

I knew it! Trim wouldn't let jt wear the pakr head.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 08:45:47 AM »
This POS, hands down.  It's like sports have become secondary to deep throating around here.  This board will forever be known as the biggest collection of cum guzzling retards.  Ever.  I'm just glad I was here to shoot my wisdom on your faces while the boat went down.  Oh, if Dax ben or hemmy want to show their froggy cum soaked faces around my tailgate at arrowhead, I will spare your sorry asses from my fists of fury cause I don't like to punch chicks or reyards.  But I got month problem socking a chioke artist like trim aka slim aka needle dick aka guy with a small penis who likes to talk feces but will only fight people by choking them in a public polace when they're not looking and themn run away.  Tirm=bitch. 

This was pretty much exactly what my Dad said the last time he addressed our family before he died, thanks for bringing back all those warm cum-soaked memories.
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 08:53:38 AM »
not so interesting trend in jthutch's posts ...

nsfw: http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=22536