Author Topic: Steve Dave's mustard thread got me thinking  (Read 10142 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Dave's mustard thread got me thinking
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 06:47:13 PM »
i'll swing by chippy (my nickname for chipotle) tomorrow @ lunch and get my douse on

May have to go there for dins.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »
i'll swing by chippy (my nickname for chipotle) tomorrow @ lunch and get my douse on

was going to.  don't feel like going back out...

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 06:54:22 PM »

was going to.  don't feel like going back out...

Well, I'm still at work.   :users:  Prolly should close up shop and tip my cap to the boss on the way out.  Jesus, I'm good.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 07:08:44 PM »
never had the green tobasco, or the other ones.
Do yourself a favor and buy the chipotle tabasco.  It's like eating a tear from God.

maybe the only thing that i've ever disagreed w/ chingon on. i personally didn't care for the chipotle tabasco. you know what i do like? scotch bonnet hot sauces. grace and walkerswood to name a couple. you fellas prob couldn't handle them though. mods-please move thread to the adult hot sauce discussion room. it deserves to be there now. tia.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »
I like the Green Tobasco better than regular.  Would this be good on Pizza?  TIA

Also anyone else mix Ketchup Mayo and Mustard and use it as your burger sauce?  or fries?

I used to go through about half a bottle of the green with my potle but that changed when I quit smoking.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 09:41:57 PM »
I think i am going to have a flaming crap in the morning just reading this thread. Tabasco  :flush: <-------- only on fire.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »
I think i am going to have a flaming crap in the morning just reading this thread. Tabasco  :flush: <-------- only on fire.

speaking of that....totally crap tonight...and i had a bloody bad person and everything. Should i be worried  :ohno:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »

speaking of that....totally crap tonight...and i had a bloody bad person and everything. Should i be worried  :ohno:

If you're leaking blood, you might want to slow up on teh bumsex.  If you aren't engaging in teh bumsex, why the heck not?
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 02:09:01 PM »

If you're leaking blood, you might want to slow up on teh bumsex.  If you aren't engaging in teh bumsex, why the heck not?

Had no problem yesterday, false alarm. Thank you for your concern wrff.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »

No problem!

On a vaguely related point, do restaurants have hot sauce on the tables in other parts of the country?  I sort of vaguely remember tabasco being kind of "somewhat there" in Kansas, but I forgot to pay attention the last time I visited.  Down here if you own a restaurant and don't have a couple of varieties you are committing business suicide, imho.
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2010, 03:42:12 PM »

No problem!

On a vaguely related point, do restaurants have hot sauce on the tables in other parts of the country?  I sort of vaguely remember tabasco being kind of "somewhat there" in Kansas, but I forgot to pay attention the last time I visited.  Down here if you own a restaurant and don't have a couple of varieties you are committing business suicide, imho.

Most places dont have it on the table but have some if you ask.

If forgot where it was(i want to say it was an airport) i picked up about 10 of these

Not nearly as good as the bottled kind, they had a weird watered down aluminm taste to them(prob all in my imagination).

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2010, 05:15:42 PM »
never had the green tobasco, or the other ones.
Do yourself a favor and buy the chipotle tabasco.  It's like eating a tear from God.
ok, i will.  just picked up a new 12oz costco size regular tabasco on friday but am willing to have a myriad of hot sauce in my refrigerator.  not sure if you've had crystal hot sauce but it's a nice refreshing change from your everyday hot sauce.

Easily go through half a bottle eating 1 chipotle burrito.

+1, also throw some chipotle tabasco in with a can of ravioli when I'm eating with the chef boyardee for dinner. I pretty much just substitute chipotle 'basco for ketchup on anything, haven't tried it on a salad yet, but I'm thinking about getting crazy......
I'm purple down

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2010, 06:41:10 PM »
Most places dont have it on the table but have some if you ask.

If forgot where it was(i want to say it was an airport) i picked up about 10 of these

Not nearly as good as the bottled kind, they had a weird watered down aluminm taste to them(prob all in my imagination).

Probably water it down to keep it from eating the packaging, and it still does.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2010, 01:46:39 AM »
I enjoy soaking my potato salad in lots of original tabasco.