Author Topic: 2010 Recruiting Thread  (Read 115627 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Recruiting Thread
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 01:55:59 PM »
abraham moving to 2010.  kstate fading from mix.  hill fails again.

The original plan was for the 6-foot-9, 237-pound power forward to play for the DC Assault on the summer circuit as a 2011 prospect. But with his stock so high and his academics already in order, Abraham now plans to enroll in college this fall....  "Right now Georgetown is at the top," said Boncore. "Being in D.C. we know what they can do and saw it against Duke. Moses is just trying to develop relationships with the head coaches, and he loves John Thompson.

"Kentucky is right behind Georgetown, and we are looking forward to what they have to say. Right with Kentucky is Tennessee and Texas. He really likes their coaches."

Abraham will start to take official visits soon. Arizona State will play host to him for their game against USC. Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Kentucky and UCLA are also likely visitation destinations.

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1047431
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 08:13:24 AM »

The original plan was for the 6-foot-9, 237-pound power forward to play for the DC Assault on the summer circuit as a 2011 prospect. But with his stock so high and his academics already in order, Abraham now plans to enroll in college this fall....  "Right now Georgetown is at the top," said Boncore. "Being in D.C. we know what they can do and saw it against Duke. Moses is just trying to develop relationships with the head coaches, and he loves John Thompson.

"Kentucky is right behind Georgetown, and we are looking forward to what they have to say. Right with Kentucky is Tennessee and Texas. He really likes their coaches."

Abraham will start to take official visits soon. Arizona State will play host to him for their game against USC. Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Kentucky and UCLA are also likely visitation destinations.

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1047431

remember when Samuels picked us over Georgetown :ksu: even if Gtown wouldn't admit him until the next semester.

i'm not gunna get too mad when we lose a DCA'r to Gtown

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 11:27:49 AM »

shocking

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 12:44:56 PM »
if the staff was set on signing a combo-guard for 2010 before Abraham's reclassification, then how is Hill failing here?  Just an unfortunate set of circumstances.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 01:01:29 PM »
if the staff was set on signing a combo-guard for 2010 before Abraham's reclassification, then how is Hill failing here?  Just an unfortunate set of circumstances.

they should have forced him to remain a 2011?   :dunno:

the "hill fails" thing is just for fun.  highlighting the cook recruitment.  abraham is barely even dca really.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2010, 05:17:29 AM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »
hey guys I heard Rico Richardson is in a gang.

i realize this is a joke, but hes a trey five seven, 357 crip.  for what its worth.  not that it matters b/c he isnt good enough to play for kstate anyways.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2010, 01:03:16 AM »
wgaf

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2010, 01:54:26 AM »
wgaf

dont get it.  but again the fact of the matter is rico richardson isnt talented enough to play for kstate, or even a top of the line missouri valley school like wsu...

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 07:24:49 AM »
Quote from: tropshox
UNI, Drake, Illinois State, WSU all interested in former Tokepa, KS star Rico Richardson, 6-0 PG at Chicago Bogan.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2010, 08:04:39 AM »
UNI, Drake, Illinois State, WSU all interested in former Tokepa, KS star Rico Richardson, 6-0 PG at Chicago Bogan.

I think Rico's dad raped swish1's grandma or something.   He's obviously going to play somewhere.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 02:23:43 AM »

I think Rico's dad raped swish1's grandma or something.   He's obviously going to play somewhere.

he will play somewhere.  just not for a big 12 team.  i also dont know whether to find it complimentary or insulting that you think his dad would have raped my grandma as opposed to my mom, my wife, etc.  really dont know what to make of it.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 05:52:05 AM »

he will play somewhere.  just not for a big 12 team.  i also dont know whether to find it complimentary or insulting that you think his dad would have raped my grandma as opposed to my mom, my wife, etc.  really dont know what to make of it.

I'm just saying you seem to have an extremely unfairly biased view of him.  Not complimentary or insulting.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 07:59:15 AM »
Kevin McNamara of the Providence Journal reports that PC is Still Recruiting for Next Fall despite their current scholarship situation for the 2010-2011 season being full on paper. Providence welcomed John Wilkins, a 6-foot-9 native of Belgium who is now enrolled at Southeastern Iowa Community College, for a visit last weekend. Wilkins signed to attend Bradley back in the fall of 2008 but never enrolled there. Coaches from PC, Marquette, Kansas State, Tennessee and others have stopped by for a look according to his JUCO coach Terry Carroll. Wilkins is currently ineligible to play Juco ball because he appeared in five professional games in his native country four years ago, so he could have four years of eligibility at the 1-A level depending on the NCAA ruling regarding his play with professionals back home (see Deniz Kilicli).

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 08:03:13 AM »
i know kstate was recruiting wilkins some back in the early fall (not sure how seriously, though).  but hadn't seen anything for a long time.  i kind of assumed that he was looked at in the post-mitchell, pre-southwell era.  i assume this was a recent update?

isu fans seem to think they're in very good shape with wilkins, btw.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:02 AM »
i know kstate was recruiting wilkins some back in the early fall (not sure how seriously, though).  but hadn't seen anything for a long time.  i kind of assumed that he was looked at in the post-mitchell, pre-southwell era.  i assume this was a recent update?

isu fans seem to think they're in very good shape with wilkins, btw.

it's on the NBE basketball site
http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2010-0209/big-east-news-notes-282010-2/
about halfway down the page

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »
thanks.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 04:39:06 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 07:06:25 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 07:21:36 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »
Tony Smith Q&A From Meek

http://cjonline.com/interact/blog/austin_meek/2010-02-10/tony_smith

:eek:

that was nice.  brings back great memories.

Yeah, lets hope he keeps this up.  Great job Austin.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 10:31:56 PM »
yeah, was nice.  Interesting Undy isn't recruiting KS Juco's.