TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Don't underestimate Idaho's salt

(1/3) > >>

Lefty:
Idaho is good. I'm just spit balling here, but Idaho is a very efficient offensive team; one who is coached extremely well. If they don't piss down their legs early, they could give the Nubbs a ball game. I'm not predicting upset or anything, I just haven't seen anything related to this topic yet.

Rage Against the McKee:
Idaho blows.

kcchiefdav:
I don't like any WAC team's chances going into the Huskerland. Furthermore, if Washington continues to play as badly as they did against BYU, it's very likely that Nubby won't have played a single close game when they come in to Manhattan on the 10/7...that could potentially bode well for us.

pissclams:

--- Quote from: kcchiefdav on September 08, 2010, 08:09:47 AM ---I don't like any WAC team's chances going into the Huskerland. Furthermore, if Washington continues to play as badly as they did against BYU, it's very likely that Nubby won't have played a single close game when they come in to Manhattan on the 10/7...that could potentially bode well for us.

--- End quote ---

you know what else could potentiall bode well for us? Fire and Ice.   

Rage Against the McKee:

--- Quote from: pissclams on September 08, 2010, 08:11:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: kcchiefdav on September 08, 2010, 08:09:47 AM ---I don't like any WAC team's chances going into the Huskerland. Furthermore, if Washington continues to play as badly as they did against BYU, it's very likely that Nubby won't have played a single close game when they come in to Manhattan on the 10/7...that could potentially bode well for us.

--- End quote ---

you know what else could potentiall bode well for us? Fire and Ice.   

--- End quote ---

Yes, but I think we can all agree that Idaho has neither Fire nor Ice. All they have is potatoes, and laying a big potato on the field will do nothing for their chances against the cornhuskers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version