Author Topic: Any way in hell KSU/MSU is visible on any sort of television/internet device?  (Read 2996 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
I don't want Wyattvision.   :cry:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
its only $10 to go if u have a ucla ticket

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

$10 off I thought
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

$10 off I thought

correct.

(i think)
[

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Basically $10 in the NEZ
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline The Minister

• Fan
    • View Profile
So... anybody know?

Would gladly shell out the $10, but the fates have conspired against such travel.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
no

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Only radio, can be streamed from k-statesports.com for free.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Only radio, can be streamed from k-statesports.com for free.

Yeah didn't we discuss this?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Of course I know I can listen to it online.  What am I, some kinda potato-headed Gatorade brain?  I just want to watch it.  With my eyeballs.  Not through Wyattvision.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Any way in hell KSU/MSU is visible on any sort of television/internet device?
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 09:59:55 PM »
Of course I know I can listen to it online.  What am I, some kinda potato-headed Gatorade brain?  I just want to watch it.  With my eyeballs.  Not through Wyattvision.

Mute it and play a pink floyd record behind it?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Any way in hell KSU/MSU is visible on any sort of television/internet device?
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 10:02:18 PM »

That's the rough ridin' ticket! Dark Side Of The Moon or The Wall?

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 10:14:17 PM »

That's the fracking ticket! Dark Side Of The Moon or The Wall?

The Wall.  Break Dark Side out for a conference game that gets no air time.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 10:56:27 PM »

:love: :bigtoke: :bong: :bigtoke: :batman:

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 06:53:51 AM »
FCS put the ku game on last week, this coming KSU game will be much more watchable than that debacle.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:37 AM »
FCS put the ku game on last week, this coming KSU game will be much more watchable than that debacle.

I looked for the KU game saturday, but forgot that FCS doesn't have an HD version, so I never see it.

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 09:57:12 AM »
Okay, one of you with an iPhone 4 needs to use that Front Facing Camera for somthing usefull and do your best camera man impression. Please post where you will be streaming to here. TIA.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 12:05:39 PM »
Anyone know how to stream on the iphone?  I guess I can just use Safari when the link goes live at http://www.kstatesports.com/allaccess 

I have pockettunes, which streams any radio station in the country, but I assume they still shut all those off.