Author Topic: UCLA Torrent  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: UCLA Torrent
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »
PM me a code please, please.   :embarrassed:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 09:01:20 PM »
Can someone else seed it on megaupload?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »
Somebody eventually tell me how to download this.

Offline DoDRepeat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »
Once I get it downloaded I'll post it on a public tracker and I'll upload on megaupload too.

It's at 13.7%  :users:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 12:23:47 AM »
the torrent works great.

btw, tenyardtorrents opened up their registration but I"m not sure for how long. There is a torrent on that site as well. Houcat=thanks

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »
i invited a handful of people thanks to this thread but if you still need an invite for demonoid PM me. not sure if there is a limit to how many i can invite but ill give out as many as i can

also after you download the file seed it to at least 1 and keep a solid ratio. but thats easy on demonoid since there are so many users

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
anyone that isnt going to use your invite code let me know and send it back to me. i have 5 codes i created that havent been used yet and i cant invite anymore people and i think thats because i have so many unused codes right now. so feel free to use them and sign up with demonoid or let me know you aren't going to use it and send it back so i can send it to other cat fans

also anyone new to torrents feel free to ask me questions via PM

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »

Step 1:  Download the utorrent application.  This is  what will download the files.  http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

Step 2:  Download the VLC player, it is a video player that will play ALL formats without issue...you'll use this later after you down load the torrent.  http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

Step 3:  PM Goldenticket and ask him to send you a code that you'll need to register at website called Demonoid.com, which is where Houcat uploaded the game files to.

Step 4: Register at Demonoid, and then go to Houcat's link up above.  There is a lot of crap on the page, but scroll down and click on the the link that says "Click here to download the torrent," it's in the section of the page titled "Download this torrent."

Step 5: When you click on the link, your previously installed utorrent application should fire up and start downloading the file....it may take a long time to get the file.   You are basically just pulling pieces of it from anyone else out there who has the file available for download.

Step 6:  When it completes downloading, go to the "completed" tab in the utorrent application and double click the item.  You will see that there are two files available to choose, the first half of the game and the second half.  

Step 7:  Enjoy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:56:37 AM by Pete »

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 11:57:35 AM »

Step 1:  Download the utorrent application.  This is  what will download the files.  http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

Step 2:  Download the VLC player, it is a video player that will play ALL formats without issue...you'll use this later after you down load the torrent.  http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

Step 3:  PM Goldenticket and ask him to send you a code that you'll need to register at website called Demonoid.com, which is where Houcat uploaded the game files to.

Step 4: Register at Demonoid, and then go to Houcat's link up above.  There is a lot of crap on the page, but scroll down and click on the the link that says "Click here to download the torrent," it's in the section of the page titled "Download this torrent."

Step 5: When you click on the link, your previously installed utorrent application should fire up and start downloading the file....it may take a long time to get the file.   You are basically just pulling pieces of it from anyone else out there who has the file available for download.

Step 6:  When it completes downloading, go to the "completed" tab in the utorrent application and double click the item.  You will see that there are two files available to choose, the first half of the game and the second half.  

Step 7:  Enjoy Be pissed off the entire time you watch it.

FYP
RIP Fatty

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 12:49:06 PM »

Step 7:  Enjoy

If your network has not been configured with QOS, torrents can really drag on your internet connection (browsing/bbs'ing will be slower).

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
I need a demonoid invite please.  If you can send one it would be appreciated.  I will seed this all day.  The last one someone PMed me was already in use and I need another one.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fracker

• Fan
  • shazbot! IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »
pm please!!   :woot:

Offline Fracker

• Fan
  • shazbot! IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 05:00:53 PM »
where's the love...  :comehere:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »
tenyardtorrents.com

you don't need an invite to their site as they opened registration a week ago. Not sure how long it will stay open.

sign up and the download for all the games in Week 1 are available if you do some digging.

Offline Lynch

• Fan
  • KSUftw smells like salty peanuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »
Could I please have the code. Please.

Never mind, using bookcat link.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:13:25 PM by Lynch »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 11:43:50 PM »
DLing now.  Thanks Houcat for the invite. 

Hopefully we can get some good caps and sharing this season.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 09:45:30 AM »
everyone that has PM'd me for a demonoid invite i have now sent one to. if you still need one let me know and i can send you one after some people use the ones i sent out (or send them back)

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »
after being a dick before, I just wanted to thank you for doing this and looks great. Keep up the great work.
RIP Fatty