Author Topic: Gay-U  (Read 22455 times)

The42Yardstick

Re: Gay-U
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2010, 03:13:03 PM »
LOL at Tardville . . . seriously.   How can Iowa put 70,000 in the stands with Iowa State just down the road, but poor little ku can't??  Because most of their bandwagon fanbase doesn't give a $hit about football and never has.     If 1/50th of the non college attending white trash ku bangwagoners and the ku alums who have never given a $hit about football ever bothered to show up, they could fill a 70,000 seat stadium easy.    Plus they can't use the Chiefs as an excuse unless they also want to cop to being Zubbas wearing Camerohead trash as well.

I brought that point up for a reason. They one-starred me anyway :cry:

Offline Lemonrock

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »
LOL at Tardville . . . seriously.   How can Iowa put 70,000 in the stands with Iowa State just down the road, but poor little ku can't??  Because most of their bandwagon fanbase doesn't give a $hit about football and never has.     If 1/50th of the non college attending white trash ku bangwagoners and the ku alums who have never given a $hit about football ever bothered to show up, they could fill a 70,000 seat stadium easy.    Plus they can't use the Chiefs as an excuse unless they also want to cop to being Zubbas wearing Camerohead trash as well.

I brought that point up for a reason. They one-starred me anyway :cry:
you know how they are, you can't let them get to you, stay strong.
S.outhern ignorance +
E.astern arrogance =
C.onfernce hatred

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »
It's our fault.  :kstatriot:
Only fracking thing that program has had going for it in two generations was given to them by someone who was tutored in Manhattan.
Losers.

JFC, it may be a pipe dream but I would really like for Schulz's KSTATE 2025 thing to come to pass.

What is that?

http://www.k-state.edu/2025/
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2010, 03:31:02 PM »
ku:  We'd just rather be a fat lazy school with no instate competition.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2010, 03:37:01 PM »
Our new Pres:  Major sports fan and big time advocate of college athletics. 

Their new Chancellor:  Not even confirmed if she really likes sports.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »
MikeStinkey wrote: I'm not certain why KSU fans are expecting to win in Lawrence this year. Road wins are always tough for anyone not named Texas/OU. If they think they'll come in and roll, I seriously doubt that. Unless they get a QB who can complete a 10-yard pass.

:woot:

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2010, 04:19:40 PM »
MikeStinkey wrote: I'm not certain why KSU fans are expecting to win in Lawrence this year. Road wins are always tough for anyone not named Texas/OU. If they think they'll come in and roll, I seriously doubt that. Unless they get a QB who can complete a 10-yard pass.

:woot:

He's right.  Road games are really tough.  NDSU had to play really, really hard to win that game in Lawrence.  Hats off to them.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »
With Carson at QB, I take nothing for granted but athletically we are better than ku at almost every position, except LB.

Haven't compared our second team though.....will try that later.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2010, 11:08:59 PM »
With Carson at QB, I take nothing for granted but athletically we are better than ku at almost every position, except LB.

Their linebackers might outrush ours.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2010, 11:14:49 PM »

Speaking of second teams...Has it even been a year since they were telling us that their second team could beat our starters?  I don't think so.