Author Topic: goEMAW Individual game stats with links to articles????  (Read 1111 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
goEMAW Individual game stats with links to articles????
« on: August 31, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »
I was looking for the box score of last years KSU @ NU game and the first box score I saw happened to be on huskerpedia.com.  They also have links to various newspaper and internet recaps and game articles.  Im assuming they do this for every game. 

I think this would be a welcome addition to the site though it probably takes quite a bit of work.

Just a gauge on whether or not others think it is worth the trouble and if people would utilize the feature if available.

I am pretty LCPUIQ but would help any way I could.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW Individual game stats with links to articles????
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 01:16:58 AM »
 :users:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 07:26:20 AM »
I was looking for the box score of last years KSU @ NU game and the first box score I saw happened to be on huskerpedia.com.  They also have links to various newspaper and internet recaps and game articles.  Im assuming they do this for every game. 

I think this would be a welcome addition to the site though it probably takes quite a bit of work.

Just a gauge on whether or not others think it is worth the trouble and if people would utilize the feature if available.

I am pretty LCPUIQ but would help any way I could.

This is already done in premium.  :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:28:16 AM »
How about an MSPaint of your face with a mustache drawn on using the spray paint function instead?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 08:03:56 AM »
How about an MSPaint of your face with a mustache drawn on using the spray paint function instead?
Very "dirty Sanchez" esq.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »

ready for my next assignment coach.  This photo was taken 6 months ago, I've lost weight since then.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.