Author Topic: Big Fish (The Movie)  (Read 1130 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Big Fish (The Movie)
« on: September 06, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »
I watched this last night for about the 3rd or 4th time and damn if it didn't make me shed a couple of tears at the end again. :cry: Not sure what it is about this movie that makes me bawl like a FP but it does. :bawl:  I mean I really want him to turn into a fish at the end and swim away.  I also want his son to be the one that releases him but then want his son to get ass cancer or be struck by lightning.  What a jackoff son!

Listen people, if any of you have a dad that likes to tell a yarn that might be a tad embellished, let him.  He's your dad for Christ sakes.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

yoga-like_abana

Re: Big Fish (The Movie)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »
Not sure what it is about this movie that makes me bawl like a FP but it does. :bawl:
I'm guessing it either has something to do with you not having a close relationship w/ your own father or you are a fecesty father yourself?. Just spit-balling here.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:24:12 AM by yoga-like_abana »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 10:28:11 AM »
Not sure what it is about this movie that makes me bawl like a FP but it does. :bawl:
I'm guessing it either has something to do with you not having a close relationship w/ your own father or you are a fecesty father yourself?. Just spit-balling here.
:eek:  Whistling guy!!!!
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 02:57:03 PM »
Hated this movie the first time I saw it. I didn't get it. After seeing it again though,  :cry:. Beautiful movie.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 04:08:38 PM »
Love this movie.   :cry:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 05:21:15 PM »
Great movie.  I  :bawl: too.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »
Big Fish got me out of jail one time in Wichita.