Author Topic: Is it really racism...  (Read 32612 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really racism...
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2020, 12:06:22 PM »
I have no desire to call anyone negro...  it’s offensive.

I simply pointed out when a huge issue was made of it (and by whom) when it was actually gradually fading from sight naturally as it should.

As your (racist) far left leader wanted, it caused you and debigtrain to lose your crap, and all I did was ask “when/how” it became socially unacceptable.  If you truly want racism to end, it’s important for blacks & whites to be able to have open conversations about how racial issues affect us all.

Your racism is so predictable it’s almost no fun to mock you for it any more.

You didn't answer my question so I'll try another. I'm assuming Obama is "black jesus," why is he my racist far left leader? Why is he more my leader than yours?

There ya go, MIR.  I knew you were a highly intelligent, well educated member of society. 

Although I can't tell you why you follow the racist American traitor, I can tell you why I have disavowed him. 

He should've never been President of the United State of America. He is a foreign born, CIA legacy asset and was set up with a pre-fabricated family to fool us. His grooming, education, placement in the Senate and subsequent scrubbing of his entire record was bought and paid for by foreign entities.

Why are you assuming I "follow him" anymore than you do? You're doing a very poor job showing that me and Obama are the racists and you're not.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2020, 12:19:35 PM »

I simply pointed out when a huge issue was made of it (and by whom) when it was actually gradually fading from sight naturally as it should.

As your (racist) far left leader wanted, it caused you and debigtrain to lose your crap, and all I did was ask “when/how” it became socially unacceptable.  If you truly want racism to end, it’s important for blacks & whites to be able to have open conversations about how racial issues affect us all.

You didn't answer my question so I'll try another. I'm assuming Obama is "black jesus," why is he my racist far left leader? Why is he more my leader than yours?

There ya go, MIR.  I knew you were a highly intelligent, well educated member of society. 

Although I can't tell you why you follow the racist American traitor, I can tell you why I have disavowed him. 

He should've never been President of the United State of America. He is a foreign born, CIA legacy asset and was set up with a pre-fabricated family to fool us. His grooming, education, placement in the Senate and subsequent scrubbing of his entire record was bought and paid for by foreign entities.

Why are you assuming I "follow him" anymore than you do? You're doing a very poor job showing that me and Obama are the racists and you're not.

you follow eddie murphy don't you?

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2020, 01:17:53 PM »
A bit new to these facts...

So, just to be clear, Obama's dad didn't make whoopee with a lady from El Dorado, Kansas who then birthed Obama? That's all made up as part of this CIA business?

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2020, 01:24:11 PM »
i think that is the most fascinating part of the Obama story.

He is literally the epitome of the Republican wet dream.

Middle class kid of humble midwestern origins picking himself up by the bootstrap and maiximizing his abilities.

But because he is black it is clearly the workings of a secret multinational gloabalist cabal hell bent on something nefarious...

obvs

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2020, 06:51:21 PM »

When did you discover that Obama was not an American? What was the thing that convinced you?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2020, 06:58:15 PM »

When did you discover that Obama was not an American? What was the thing that convinced you?

YouTube took the video down

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2020, 08:12:18 PM »
It's about time the Pit got back to its roots.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2020, 07:14:24 AM »

Discover? Tough to pin down, but there was A LOT of smoke around that several years ago and I never fully believed the faked Hawaiian birth certificate, and the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy made it more suspicious.

What convinced me?  Malik Obama
bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2020, 10:16:07 AM »

Discover? Tough to pin down, but there was A LOT of smoke around that several years ago and I never fully believed the faked Hawaiian birth certificate, and the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy made it more suspicious.

What convinced me?  Malik Obama

LOL, that's the flimsiest crap ever. Have you ever even read anything about Malik and why he's "MAGA" ol boy was still gravy training his brother until around 2015 when he, by his own admission soured when his half brother "wouldn't support" him. He didn't spout any birther conspiracies when he had the chance to when your boy started that crap in 2009. Malik rightly discovered the money was in becoming a black MAGA mascot, and y'all are falling in, hook, line, and sinker.

I didn't know anything about this dude until 15 minutes ago when I was able to see all of this by reading two articles.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2020, 08:25:49 PM »
Why can't y'all just leave us the eff alone? We should have left the act of carrying freedom papers around with us with emancipation.

https://twitter.com/KOCOJason/status/1260889682130460672
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:48:55 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2020, 08:46:06 PM »
That white dude was so rough ridin' ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2020, 08:53:53 PM »
That white dude was so rough ridin' ridiculous.

Yes. But, is it really racism? That is the question.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2020, 09:05:15 PM »
I don’t know. Do you think he detained them because they were in a cargo truck or because they were black?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2020, 09:09:39 PM »
I don’t know. Do you think he detained them because they were in a cargo truck or because they were black?

I don't think those are the only two potential reasons. And ultimately, I don't know what his problem was. I've only seen about 30 seconds of video, and a blurry 5 seconds of the guy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 15, 2020, 09:45:59 PM »

I don't think those are the only two potential reasons. And ultimately, I don't know what his problem was. I've only seen about 30 seconds of video, and a blurry 5 seconds of the guy.

What are you having a hard time understanding?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 15, 2020, 09:55:25 PM »

Well, I was primed for some bona fide racist content, but I need more information before I brand him a racist. He could just be an bad person, for all I know.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 15, 2020, 10:03:55 PM »

Well, I was primed for some bona fide racist content, but I need more information before I brand him a racist. He could just be an bad person, for all I know.

Do you think it is standard operating procedure for him to block in the vehicles of unknown white people he sees leaving the community? That'd be a full time job, no? I'm certain he would have long lost his job as the association's keeper of caucasity if he was doing that to white folks.

It's very amusing to me when supposedly woke people expect things like this to not be proven racism. Are we looking for homie to be wearing a klan costume while holding a rope and calling the dudes in the truck coons before the standard is met?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 15, 2020, 10:08:47 PM »

Do you think it is standard operating procedure for him to block in the vehicles of unknown white people he sees leaving the community? That'd be a full time job, no? I'm certain he would have long lost his job as the association's keeper of caucasity if he was doing that to white folks.

It's very amusing to me when supposedly woke people expect things like this to not be proven racism. Are we looking for homie to be wearing a klan costume while holding a rope and calling the dudes in the truck coons before the standard is met?

No, I'm not saying he's not racist. I'm just saying I'm not sure based on the brief footage I saw. Gun to my head, I would say more likely than not it was racially motivated, but I also don't support publicly shaming someone based on less-than-convincing evidence.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 15, 2020, 10:22:43 PM »

No, I'm not saying he's not racist. I'm just saying I'm not sure based on the brief footage I saw. Gun to my head, I would say more likely than not it was racially motivated, but I also don't support publicly shaming someone based on less-than-convincing evidence.

Why did you avoid my question to you about him literally using his vehicle to block white motorists or delivery drivers coming out of that gated community? I'll ask again.

Do you think he's ever used his car to block a white driver, for over 30 minutes, from leaving that community?

At the very least this guy is guilt of unconscious bias. That's racism, that gets people killed. Another question.

What do you think happens if those two truck drivers get out of the truck and act as aggressive as they did?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2020, 10:31:12 PM »

Why did you avoid my question to you about him literally using his vehicle to block white motorists or delivery drivers coming out of that gated community? I'll ask again.

Do you think he's ever used his car to block a white driver, for over 30 minutes, from leaving that community?

At the very least this guy is guilt of unconscious bias. That's racism, that gets people killed. Another question.

What do you think happens if those two truck drivers get out of the truck and act as aggressive as they did?

Look, man, I watched about 5 blurry seconds of that guy's behavior. The rest is just supposition. I don't know whether he ordinarily is a Karen or not.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2020, 10:35:09 PM »
Still didn't answer the simple question, it's okay, you pretty much did.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2020, 10:41:46 PM »
Still didn't answer the simple question, it's okay, you pretty much did.

Well it's a dumb question. I don't know the guy. What frame of reference do I have for determining whether this rando has blocked other vehicles in front of the gate? I'm just saying the guy hasn't even been charged with a crime as far as I know. I'm going to reserve judgment before dragging his name through the mud.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2020, 11:31:55 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure he makes a practice of blocking everyone he doesn't know from leaving the community for 30 minutes, probably right, nothing unusual about that at all.

I'll help you out, it's racist, very much so in fact. Your soft pedaling of this incident is also racist.

You made the decision to "watch about 5 blurry seconds of that guy's behavior" and used that to close the book on this issue. You could have read the article, or watched the entire unedited video. You didn't do that, all would have been a better use of your time instead of going back and forth with me.

David Stewart's racist act was that he allowed his bias to blind him to the fact that these guys were clearly working. They were wearing uniforms with their names and the freight company's name on the uniforms and the truck they were driving. There was no reason to suspect that these gentlemen were doing anything other than delivering freight.

Your racist act is a refusal to acknowledge the aggressions of these men and acknowledge the very obvious racial bias they are showing. Your need for some nebulous proof of the racism gives safe harbor for these things to continue. When they do happen the burden of seeing theses things out to a result where no one gets killed or arrested falls squarely on the gentlemen doing nothing but trying to put in an honest days work. Your type of racism, the kind that allows actions based on biases to thrive, is the absolute worst kind. It's the kind that causes the most stress in the lives of black and brown people. So why people of your ilk look down at the McMichael's of the world, it's you that make our lives hard, every damn day. There's nothing anyone can tell you about the harms of bias or aggressions, micro or macro that can make you change your mind. You have a very narrow definition of what's racist. It's not because you don't want to end racism, it's much more important to you that you can look at yourself and feel like you aren't one of them.

You should be disgusted that these guys, just trying to make an honest living, can't have their work day interrupted, but it's just yawning indifference because that guy didn't call them niggers.

Like I said when I posted the tweet, y'all always have the option to just leave us the eff alone.

Sleep well, spracne.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2020, 11:44:15 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure he makes a practice of blocking everyone he doesn't know from leaving the community for 30 minutes, probably right, nothing unusual about that at all.

I'll help you out, it's racist, very much so in fact. Your soft pedaling of this incident is also racist.

You made the decision to "watch about 5 blurry seconds of that guy's behavior" and used that to close the book on this issue. You could have read the article, or watched the entire unedited video. You didn't do that, all would have been a better use of your time instead of going back and forth with me.

David Stewart's racist act was that he allowed his bias to blind him to the fact that these guys were clearly working. They were wearing uniforms with their names and the freight company's name on the uniforms and the truck they were driving. There was no reason to suspect that these gentlemen were doing anything other than delivering freight.

Your racist act is a refusal to acknowledge the aggressions of these men and acknowledge the very obvious racial bias they are showing. Your need for some nebulous proof of the racism gives safe harbor for these things to continue. When they do happen the burden of seeing theses things out to a result where no one gets killed or arrested falls squarely on the gentlemen doing nothing but trying to put in an honest days work. Your type of racism, the kind that allows actions based on biases to thrive, is the absolute worst kind. It's the kind that causes the most stress in the lives of black and brown people. So why people of your ilk look down at the McMichael's of the world, it's you that make our lives hard, every damn day. There's nothing anyone can tell you about the harms of bias or aggressions, micro or macro that can make you change your mind. You have a very narrow definition of what's racist. It's not because you don't want to end racism, it's much more important to you that you can look at yourself and feel like you aren't one of them.

You should be disgusted that these guys, just trying to make an honest living, can't have their work day interrupted, but it's just yawning indifference because that guy didn't call them niggers.

Like I said when I posted the tweet, y'all always have the option to just leave us the eff alone.

Sleep well, spracne.

I've been pretty clear that all I did was watch the video in the Tweet. You're probably correct, in large part. I'm just trying to be consistent.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 16, 2020, 03:55:11 PM »