Author Topic: Is it really racism...  (Read 32639 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really racism...
« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2020, 12:51:06 PM »
Just to make sure I keep everything straight, the Prager that website is named after was the guy who recently asked why negro is an offensive term, correct?

When Did the Word Negro Become Socially Unacceptable? - October 2010  Because Renegade decided it should be...

https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/question/2010/october.htm

That's the dumbest crap I've ever seen.

Perhaps you should go to the Jim Crow Museum on the campus of Ferris State University and let them know that.

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 11, 2020, 01:38:28 PM »
I’m just marveling at that page. It sounds straight out of the Colbert Report.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2020, 06:57:19 PM »
I’m just marveling at that page. It sounds straight out of the Colbert Report.

I thought you were referring to the ferris state link which didn't seem to bad for me but you're probably talking about prager U.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2020, 09:44:15 PM »
Just to make sure I keep everything straight, the Prager that website is named after was the guy who recently asked why negro is an offensive term, correct?

When Did the Word Negro Become Socially Unacceptable? - October 2010  Because Renegade decided it should be...

Perhaps you should go to the Jim Crow Museum on the campus of Ferris State University and let them know that.

The dumb crap was your post because you clearly didn't read what you posted. You saw the headline say October 2010 and literally didn't read past that. You're a dumbfuck, brain dead, hillbilly, racist.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2020, 10:43:25 PM »

The dumb crap was your post because you clearly didn't read what you posted. You saw the headline say October 2010 and literally didn't read past that. You're a dumbfuck, brain dead, hillbilly, racist.

MIR uses some strong words here. HOWEVER, the English language doesn’t contain the words strong enough to describe bqqkie and people like him.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2020, 12:21:58 AM »

Actually, I did read the whole article and fully understand the headline and timing of the history.

Again, your issue is with the Jim Crow Museum and seemingly every other Caucasian on the face of the planet.  I never really understood your overt racism 8-10 years ago, however the demise of black Jesus and the constant promotion of racism from 2008 - 2016 helps it all come into focus now.

It’s all that you and the lib bots have left really.  As the truth comes out, we’ll all see where flames of racial division were stoked and it wasn’t by Trump and the MAGA crowd.

bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2020, 12:47:04 AM »

Actually, I did read the whole article and fully understand the headline and timing of the history.

Again, your issue is with the Jim Crow Museum and seemingly every other Caucasian on the face of the planet.  I never really understood your overt racism 8-10 years ago, however the demise of black Jesus and the constant promotion of racism from 2008 - 2016 helps it all come into focus now.

It’s all that you and the lib bots have left really.  As the truth comes out, we’ll all see where flames of racial division were stoked and it wasn’t by Trump and the MAGA crowd.

You read the whole article but blame Obama because you and your buddies can't call black people negro? Let's add functionally illiterate to the list. You clearly saw the word Obama in there and short circuited.

Also who's black jesus? Kanye? Michael Jordan? Oprah?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2020, 01:45:31 AM »
Also who's black jesus? Kanye? Michael Jordan? Oprah?

Very end of Onyx and Biohazard’s Judgment Night video.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2020, 07:22:53 AM »
I have no desire to call anyone negro...  it’s offensive.

I simply pointed out when a huge issue was made of it (and by whom) when it was actually gradually fading from sight naturally as it should.

As your (racist) far left leader wanted, it caused you and debigtrain to lose your crap, and all I did was ask “when/how” it became socially unacceptable.  If you truly want racism to end, it’s important for blacks & whites to be able to have open conversations about how racial issues affect us all.

Your racism is so predictable it’s almost no fun to mock you for it any more.
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2020, 07:26:33 AM »
“The REAL racists are...” is a beloved MAGA talking point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2020, 08:20:32 AM »
And Obama is the most racist person ever to live. Heck there were never race issues until Hussein became pres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2020, 01:20:45 PM »
There have always been racial issues... That's ridiculous.

The problem is, race relations were improving prior to his taking office and then backslid dramatically during his tenure.  I'll see if I can find the study again that I saw.

The race baiting from the left leaning media continues to this day to keep us divided.  It's not difficult to see, really.
bears are fast...

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is it really racism...
« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2020, 01:25:52 PM »

Do you realize that the offensive quotes highlighted in the post would still have been offensive if Reid used literally any other word for black people?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2020, 01:28:53 PM »

Do you realize that the offensive quotes highlighted in the post would still have been offensive if Reid used literally any other word for black people?

Yep. I'm not defending Reid and his lack of awareness regarding political correctness.
bears are fast...

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is it really racism...
« Reply #264 on: May 12, 2020, 01:35:17 PM »
Ok well that kind of undercuts the entire point of an article arguing over whether Reid deserved criticism for using the term “negro”

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 12, 2020, 02:45:13 PM »
When I say that the media is the ones pushing the racism agenda, this is exactly what I'm talking about:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/12/behar-trump-is-a-disgusting-racist-his-supporters-need-to-ask-themselves-if-they-are-racist-also/

While Aunt Karen is sitting at home getting programmed each morning, its this type of drivel that exists to keep us separated.
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 12, 2020, 03:13:17 PM »
Joy is right
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 12, 2020, 11:30:32 PM »

I simply pointed out when a huge issue was made of it (and by whom) when it was actually gradually fading from sight naturally as it should.

As your (racist) far left leader wanted, it caused you and debigtrain to lose your crap, and all I did was ask “when/how” it became socially unacceptable.  If you truly want racism to end, it’s important for blacks & whites to be able to have open conversations about how racial issues affect us all.

You didn't answer my question so I'll try another. I'm assuming Obama is "black jesus," why is he my racist far left leader? Why is he more my leader than yours?

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 13, 2020, 04:51:11 AM »
#notmy(ex)President

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 13, 2020, 08:53:52 AM »

You didn't answer my question so I'll try another. I'm assuming Obama is "black jesus," why is he my racist far left leader? Why is he more my leader than yours?

There ya go, MIR.  I knew you were a highly intelligent, well educated member of society. 

Although I can't tell you why you follow the racist American traitor, I can tell you why I have disavowed him. 

He should've never been President of the United State of America. He is a foreign born, CIA legacy asset and was set up with a pre-fabricated family to fool us. His grooming, education, placement in the Senate and subsequent scrubbing of his entire record was bought and paid for by foreign entities.

bears are fast...

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2020, 09:05:35 AM »
First of all.   :horrorsurprise:

Secondarily: Last summer I had a long and interesting conversation about the concept of "white fragility".

While I loosely understood the underpinnings of the concept it is helpful to see it in the wild.

Thanks Bqqkie!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2020, 09:11:35 AM »

There ya go, MIR.  I knew you were a highly intelligent, well educated member of society. 

Although I can't tell you why you follow the racist American traitor, I can tell you why I have disavowed him. 

He should've never been President of the United State of America. He is a foreign born, CIA legacy asset and was set up with a pre-fabricated family to fool us. His grooming, education, placement in the Senate and subsequent scrubbing of his entire record was bought and paid for by foreign entities.

rough ridin' wow.  This is why we'd never delete.  I cannot even begin to unpack that gold plated MAGA doctrine.

Dax, come get your guy!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2020, 09:28:54 AM »
Dark to Light....

For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible, and nothing secret that will not be known and come to light.

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2020, 09:58:58 AM »
Dark to Light....

For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible, and nothing secret that will not be known and come to light.

So why would a foreign power want to put in a president who by most objective accounts whipped some pretty good ass and made us look good globally?  That's like the Broncos tricking the chiefs into drafting Mahomes.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2020, 12:03:27 PM »
Dark to Light....

Like a mental illness diagnosis?