Author Topic: KSU vs. Big 3 predictions  (Read 1288 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KSU vs. Big 3 predictions
« on: August 25, 2010, 04:00:25 PM »
ISU, KU, CU

I expect us to go at least 3-0 vs. the big three.  Go ahead and bookmark this thread.  I'll thank you later.  When I am proven right.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: KSU vs. Big 3 predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
ISU, KU, CU

I expect us to go at least 3-0 vs. the big three.  Go ahead and bookmark this thread.  I'll thank you later.  When I am proven right.

I predict 4-0.  One of the ass whoopings will be so bad, they'll demand a rematch, and we'll whoop them again.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 04:08:21 PM »
i like your sig dmartin.
EMAW

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 04:12:12 PM »
ISU, KU, CU

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 05:17:11 PM »
will we go 3-0 against the Big 3?  hell, I don't know.  the Big 12 has gotten to the point where anyone can beat anyone on any given saturday in the fall.  when you look at how we match up against the Big 3, you will see some obvious match up problems that our offensive line will present to these programs.  when you look at it, and maybe i'm getting a little ahead of myself when i say this but what the heck, EMAW, our offensive line could very well be the best in the big 12- if not the entire nation.  our big men in the trenches are going to be very hard to defend against.  couple them with a daniel thomas who- oh by the way, learned his position last year and has had another year to marinate in snyders system, and i see very big things that are possible for this team.  color me purple, i know- but when the crap hits the fan you need an offensive line that will love us, not leave us.  scary to think about but this season we could see numbers that re-write the record books.  who knows, not me, but i'll be honest- i'm loving where this team sits and it's exactly where coach snyder wanted us to be.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »
will we go 3-0 against the Big 3?  hell, I don't know.  the Big 12 has gotten to the point where anyone can beat anyone on any given saturday in the fall.  when you look at how we match up against the Big 3, you will see some obvious match up problems that our offensive line will present to these programs.  when you look at it, and maybe i'm getting a little ahead of myself when i say this but what the heck, EMAW, our offensive line could very well be the best in the big 12- if not the entire nation.  our big men in the trenches are going to be very hard to defend against.  couple them with a daniel thomas who- oh by the way, learned his position last year and has had another year to marinate in snyders system, and i see very big things that are possible for this team.  color me purple, i know- but when the crap hits the fan you need an offensive line that will love us, not leave us.  scary to think about but this season we could see numbers that re-write the record books.  who knows, not me, but i'll be honest- i'm loving where this team sits and it's exactly where coach snyder wanted us to be.

:pbj: :pbj: :excited: :excited: :pray: :pray: :love: :love:  It might just be the booze, but this post gave me an EMAW chub.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »
 :facepalm: