Author Topic: Dear Haverhill, we are having a Walking Taco Pakr'  (Read 7553 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Haverhill, we are having a Walking Taco Pakr'
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 11:30:16 AM »
Props to 'clams for hosting an excellent walking taco pak.  I have decided that walking tacos are not as dumb as I originally thought.  Considering making walking breakfast tacos and seeing how that goes....

Ya, I was very impressed.  'Clams had them bring out taco platters, without the shells....and he had an entire value pack full of bags of chips.  I went with the regular Doritos, and it was great....but I am thinking I'll go with Fritos next time.

girlfriend liked her frito walking taco, said she's only a frito walking taco eater from here on out. 

PS.  LOL at Pete eating his walking taco UPSIDE DOWN!  We all had a hardy laugh over that.  What a dipshit.   :lol:

i literally fell down laughing this morning thinking about pete eating his walking taco upside down   :lol:   :lol:     :lol:

at the next walking taco PAK i need to remember plastic forks, not metal.

also props to LSOC for showing me how to finish the Walking Taco (smash the bag into your face).

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 11:39:59 AM »
I'm strictly frito only.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 11:40:50 AM »
Showed a gal I work with who is from Iowa the pic of Pete eating his WT upaide down and the gal laughed so hard she pee'd her pants.  Gross Pete.  Gross.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 05:59:37 PM »
Showed a gal I work with who is from Iowa the pic of Pete eating his WT upaide down and the gal laughed so hard she pee'd her pants.  Gross Pete.  Gross.

i talked to a lot of people in iowa about this over the weekend and they told me that eating an upside down walking taco is the iowa state equivalent to someone giving a texas fan the horns down sign. props to pete for sticking it to the cyclones and enjoying a walking taco at the same time. f*ck you iowa state. losers.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 07:15:09 PM »

i talked to a lot of people in iowa about this over the weekend and they told me that eating an upside down walking taco is the iowa state equivalent to someone giving a texas fan the horns down sign. props to pete for sticking it to the cyclones and enjoying a walking taco at the same time. f*ck you iowa state. losers.

I'm sorry, there are a few things that offend me, but that isn't one of them.

Bookcat

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 08:37:41 AM »
one of the gals working the concession stand was wearing all purple under her red apron.... I stood in that line even though it was longer than two other lines.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:14 AM »
one of the gals working the concession stand was wearing all purple under her red apron.... I stood in that line even though it was longer than two other lines.

Looks like we were in the same line. Man were those good!!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 09:44:06 AM »

Ya, LOL at Limestone knowing NOTHING about Walking Taco protocols and customs!  Stupid face, Limestone.

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 10:53:12 AM »
Walking Taco PAK was exclusively elite.  Thought we may have run into WellSculptedBrows but he didn't respond to WellSculptedBrows so we determined that it probably wasn't him.

Nope not me, due to my incredibly poor decision making skills.   

Some friends were going to Walsh's Corner Cocktails for Babe Ruth's birthday (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/11/sports/baseball/11cheer.html?_r=1&n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/People/R/Ruth,%20George%20Herman) and I decided to join them.

It was no where near as elite as what was going on at the Falloon, obviously. Probably only a matter of time until the Times decides to profile a Pakr.