TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Question about north end zone seats.

(1/5) > >>

jim_rome:
Is this entire section general admission? How's the view?

steve dave:
ya, all GA iirc.  View is kinda crappy except when the teams are running by and you're high fiving the crap out of them.

gokatgo:

--- Quote from: steve dave on August 18, 2010, 09:22:59 AM ---ya, all GA iirc.  View is kinda crappy except when the teams are running by and you're high fiving the crap out of them.

--- End quote ---

high fiving opponents not very EMAW

SkinnyBenny:
The seats in that end zone look so crappy.  I've never had to sit there  :cool: but the angle of incline looks ridic. low, undoubtedly creating even crappier end zone seats than normal end zone seats.

steve dave:

--- Quote from: SkinnyBenny on August 18, 2010, 10:08:38 AM ---The seats in that end zone look so crappy.  I've never had to sit there  :cool: but the angle of incline looks ridic. low, undoubtedly creating even crappier end zone seats than normal end zone seats.

--- End quote ---

I've never sat in them either but agree that it doesn't look like you could see what was going on.  I don't mind the S end zone at all though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version