Author Topic: Currie trying to limit chokeouts in BSFS?  (Read 4780 times)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Currie trying to limit chokeouts in BSFS?
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 03:31:38 PM »
To: Help@BSFS

there is a large, bald man with a shirt that says 'gpc' harassing young females in student section. pls send help asap.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 03:45:19 PM »
JFC this is going to be amazing.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »
To: Help@BSFS

there is a large, bald man with a bowling shirt that says 'gpc' harassing young females in student section. pls send help asap.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 04:15:16 PM »

Yeah, the divide between goEMAW/flag-wavers/section 17/etc. and gpc/shirt tuck/OB/etc. is going to widen severely w/this.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »

Yeah, the divide between goEMAW/flag-wavers/section 17/etc. and gpc/shirt tuck/OB/etc. is going to widen severely w/this.

I don't know what this will mean for the PR Flag and the Katpak head.....let alone the duck call or the vuvuzuela.   :ohno:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 04:24:10 PM »
I'm going to report hundreds of our fans for smelling bad each game.  If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

How do you separate the bad smelling individuals from the thick smell of pig sh*t/horse manure in the air?  

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 04:25:32 PM »

I don't know what this will mean for the PR Flag and the Katpak head.....let alone the duck call or the vuvuzuela.   :ohno:

Yeah, the typical goEMAW rabble-rouser is pretty conspicuous.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:50 PM »
I could have used this during basketball season last year.  These two guys were yelling "Fire Currie" and "Pay Frank!"  It was very unruly.  

crap, I'm glad doom chimed in here because I almost forgot.  doom, we pak'd saturday night and again grilled a ton of food.  I busted out some of your drafting desks so we could all eat in the living room while watching the texas basketball game from last year that I'd never seen on tv.  Did nobody notice back then that there was a dude in the stands close to the tunnel proudly wearing a Merriewether jersey?  I'm totally reporting that guy if he shows up again.

I'm offended I was not invited.  We could have shot my rifle victoriously into the night sky.  
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »
I'm going to report hundreds of our fans for smelling bad each game.  If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

How do you separate the bad smelling individuals from the thick smell of pig sh*t/horse manure in the air?  

Wow.  You are really misinformed.

There has never been pig crap in or around the area.  And, rarely horses.  There have been a number of sheep and cattle, but the "sheep lot" is now closed and the cattle are being displaced by NBAF.

The only smell now is from all the porto-potties for the vast legions of construction crews....but you dudes know all about porto-potty smells http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5348.0

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 04:33:33 PM »
I could have used this during basketball season last year.  These two guys were yelling "Fire Currie" and "Pay Frank!"  It was very unruly.  

crap, I'm glad doom chimed in here because I almost forgot.  doom, we pak'd saturday night and again grilled a ton of food.  I busted out some of your drafting desks so we could all eat in the living room while watching the texas basketball game from last year that I'd never seen on tv.  Did nobody notice back then that there was a dude in the stands close to the tunnel proudly wearing a Merriewether jersey?  I'm totally reporting that guy if he shows up again.

I'm offended I was not invited.  We could have shot my rifle victoriously into the night sky.  

Next time.  You gotta bring your own drafting desk though.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 04:49:50 PM »

Give the Jayhawks baths?  :dunno: