Author Topic: Glenn Beck has NAZI Tourettes  (Read 5620 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Glenn Beck has NAZI Tourettes
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 08:09:25 AM »
Most of these "critics" have probably never actually watched, listened, or read much of anything from him.  Just take a youtube clip and a dnc ad and that's all the info needed to make a judgement (even though we're not thupposed to be judgthmental!)

Yeah, it's not fair to take things out of context.

Congratulations for catching on to your own libocrisy.  There's a reason I phrased everything this way.  libs have been doing this crap for years with Rush, Newt, Hannity, Beck, et al. but when its done once to a lefty....OMG RACIST SHILL MEDIA!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-green/dr-laura-schlessinger-rev_b_680964.html

Don't really see what that has to do with the topic at hand.  It sounds more like trying to make a story out of nothing. But what else would you expect from a mediasplatters/huffp.o.s. circle jerk?

Love the line where they try to drag Rush into the "story" even though he has nothing to do with the situation.  WTF?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 11:14:02 AM »
Most of these "critics" have probably never actually watched, listened, or read much of anything from him.  Just take a youtube clip and a dnc ad and that's all the info needed to make a judgement (even though we're not thupposed to be judgthmental!)

Congratulations for catching on to your own libocrisy.  There's a reason I phrased everything this way.  libs have been doing this crap for years with Rush, Newt, Hannity, Beck, et al. but when its done once to a lefty....OMG RACIST SHILL MEDIA!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-green/dr-laura-schlessinger-rev_b_680964.html

Don't really see what that has to do with the topic at hand.  It sounds more like trying to make a story out of nothing. But what else would you expect from a mediasplatters/huffp.o.s. circle jerk?

Love the line where they try to drag Rush into the "story" even though he has nothing to do with the situation.  WTF?

Ya, didn't get that.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 11:19:25 AM »
LOVE LOVE LOVE dirty sanchez's nicknames for things he doesn't like.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 11:33:18 AM »
I used to think that Beck was alright to listen to when he was on the other network. Now he's just a ranting raving lunatic that someone needs to kick in the balls before each broadcast.
[

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »
I used to think that Beck was alright to listen to when he was on the other network. Now he's just a ranting raving lunatic that someone needs to kick in the balls before each broadcast.

Total whore.  I heard his radio show a few times before he was on CNN and it was nothing like the rhetoric he spews now.  He figured out what would make more fame and money.  Grats I guess.

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »

Total whore.  I heard his radio show a few times before he was on CNN and it was nothing like the rhetoric he spews now.  He figured out what would make more fame and money.  Grats I guess.

still haven't heard of any lawsuits. you?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 08:57:55 PM »

Are you talking about Al Sharpton?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 10:58:26 PM »

you just keep on hating "the blacks"

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 02:58:45 AM »
Most of these "critics" have probably never actually watched, listened, or read much of anything from him.  Just take a youtube clip and a dnc ad and that's all the info needed to make a judgement (even though we're not thupposed to be judgthmental!)

Congratulations for catching on to your own libocrisy.  There's a reason I phrased everything this way.  libs have been doing this feces for years with Rush, Newt, Hannity, Beck, et al. but when its done once to a lefty....OMG RACIST SHILL MEDIA!!!!!

This is awesome!  Rush, Hannity, Beck as victims. You really eat this feces up don't you?

The keyword here is SHILL. You said it, not me. These dudes don't care if it's racist shilling, sexist shilling, economic shilling, etc... As long as they're shilling they're happy. And they're so good at it, they just call it "ENTERTAINMENT". Don't get me wrong, there are shills everywhere, but these particular ones you mentioned are so good at it they've even got you choking down the bait.

Fun stuff.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:09:32 PM by SuperG »

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 10:12:54 AM »

Congratulations for catching on to your own libocrisy.  There's a reason I phrased everything this way.  libs have been doing this feces for years with Rush, Newt, Hannity, Beck, et al. but when its done once to a lefty....OMG RACIST SHILL MEDIA!!!!!

This is awesome!  Rush, Hannity, Beck as victims. You really eat this feces up don't you?

The keyword here is SHILL. You said it, not me. These dudes don't care if it's racist shilling, sexist shilling, economic shilling, etc... As long as their shilling their happy. And their so good at it, they just call it "ENTERTAINMENT". Don't get me wrong, there are shills everywhere, but these particular ones you mentioned are so good at it they've even got you choking down the bait.

Fun stuff.

apparently, some administration officials are SHILLS for early retirement...  :lol:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 11:24:09 AM »
Sometimes I like Beck but sometimes I hate him. I swear he works for somebody

Offline EMAWnster

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 09:42:34 PM »
Sometimes I like Beck but sometimes I hate him. I swear he works for somebody

I certainly find him funny. But he's no comedian.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 12:42:11 AM »
All I'm saying is I jumped off the Beckwagon when he went against his previous comments of global warming not existing