Author Topic: Glenn Beck has NAZI Tourettes  (Read 5454 times)

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Glenn Beck has NAZI Tourettes
« on: August 10, 2010, 11:19:15 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
Re: Glenn Beck has NAZI Tourettes
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »
Welcome to August.

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 01:04:07 AM »
administration officials resign posts because of that guy... and never challenge it. Still haven't seen a defamation lawsuit.  :users:

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 06:27:30 AM »
administration officials resign posts because of that guy... and never challenge it. Still haven't seen a defamation lawsuit.  :users:

Because all he does is play tape of their own words.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:47:15 PM »

Fine if he is an entertainer, if he is a journalist he would be held to a higher standard than that.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »

Fine if he is an entertainer, if he is a journalist he would be held to a higher standard than that.

I don't think he claims to be a journalist, he is an ex-alcoholic though.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »
cries like a fp

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 11:57:04 PM »

Going straight to the original source is a bad thing?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 12:36:15 AM »

My God stop being so simple.  Is it possible to have a sincere conversation?  You are on a sports message board, you can cut the audition for a AM talk show.  There is a reason why MANY shows and networks chose to wait on the Sherrod story, as you know there were some hosts on FNC that chose to pass on the initial story.  So using your logic I can go to KSN and tell them that I have video evidence that proves that you were a co-conspirator to the Tiller shooting and they can run with the story without doing any fact checking?  I mean I am the source so the story should be fit for broadcast, right?

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 07:14:04 AM »
administration officials resign posts because of that guy... and never challenge it. Still haven't seen a defamation lawsuit.  :users:

My God stop being so simple.  Is it possible to have a sincere conversation?  You are on a sports message board, you can cut the audition for a AM talk show.  There is a reason why MANY shows and networks chose to wait on the Sherrod story, as you know there were some hosts on FNC that chose to pass on the initial story.  So using your logic I can go to KSN and tell them that I have video evidence that proves that you were a co-conspirator to the Tiller shooting and they can run with the story without doing any fact checking?  I mean I am the source so the story should be fit for broadcast, right?

That is so incredibly apples to oranges that it proves you are a giant fruitloop.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 07:15:02 AM »

I don't think he claims to be a journalist, he is an ex-alcoholic though.

Still an alcoholic, just a recovering one.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 08:38:42 AM »
Glen Beck seems like the kind of guy that, if you are golfing and you drive up to within 50 yards of him, he gets very flustered and does the kind of half laugh half shrugs shoulders make a big scene kind of deal and won't hit his next shot until he has a big show of how your ball was within 50 yards of him and his group is super embarrassed by his jack-assery.  Then I end up punching him in the face.  Does anyone else get that?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 09:21:32 AM »

My God stop being so simple.  Is it possible to have a sincere conversation?  You are on a sports message board, you can cut the audition for a AM talk show.  There is a reason why MANY shows and networks chose to wait on the Sherrod story, as you know there were some hosts on FNC that chose to pass on the initial story.  So using your logic I can go to KSN and tell them that I have video evidence that proves that you were a co-conspirator to the Tiller shooting and they can run with the story without doing any fact checking?  I mean I am the source so the story should be fit for broadcast, right?

Don't be so naive.  Had she been in the Bush administration it would have been the lead story on NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CSPAN, NPR, PBS for weeks, even after the rest of the tape was released. Olbermann would have been all frothy and she would have been the worst person in the world. :flush:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
Glen Beck seems like the kind of guy that, if you are golfing and you drive up to within 50 yards of him, he gets very flustered and does the kind of half laugh half shrugs shoulders make a big scene kind of deal and won't hit his next shot until he has a big show of how your ball was within 50 yards of him and his group is super embarrassed by his jack-assery.  Then I end up punching him in the face.  Does anyone else get that?

You're trying too hard.

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 11:53:29 AM »
Glen Beck seems like the kind of guy... that I end up punching in the face.  Does anyone else get that?

FUCKSHIT YES.

he also is starting to look like this guy on this horrible late night Jesus people comedy variety hour show http://www.steveandkathygray.com/ who is also very punchable

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 01:50:22 PM »
Glen Beck seems like the kind of guy... that I end up punching in the face.  Does anyone else get that?

frackSHIT YES.

he also is starting to look like this guy on this horrible late night Jesus people comedy variety hour show http://www.steveandkathygray.com/ who is also very punchable

officials have still resigned their posts because of him... and you douches say??? "I wanna punch him in the face!"  :dunno:

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »

frackSHIT YES.

officials have still resigned their posts because of him... and you douches say??? "I wanna punch him in the face!"  :dunno:
jfc.  yes.  it's squishy and punchable.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »
Most of these "critics" have probably never actually watched, listened, or read much of anything from him.  Just take a youtube clip and a dnc ad and that's all the info needed to make a judgement (even though we're not thupposed to be judgthmental!)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »

Don't be so naive.  Had she been in the Bush administration it would have been the lead story on NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CSPAN, NPR, PBS for weeks, even after the rest of the tape was released. Olbermann would have been all frothy and she would have been the worst person in the world. :flush:

Does this also work as an explanation for why over half of the shows on FNC also taking a pass :dunno:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »
Most of these "critics" have probably never actually watched, listened, or read much of anything from him.  Just take a youtube clip and a dnc ad and that's all the info needed to make a judgement (even though we're not thupposed to be judgthmental!)

Yeah, it's not fair to take things out of context.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »

lol

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »

Congratulations for catching on to your own libocrisy.  There's a reason I phrased everything this way.  libs have been doing this crap for years with Rush, Newt, Hannity, Beck, et al. but when its done once to a lefty....OMG RACIST SHILL MEDIA!!!!!

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »

Does this also work as an explanation for why over half of the shows on FNC also taking a pass :dunno:

I don't know about that, the only show I occasionally watch on FNC is Hannity, mainly because he has liberals on every show. It's fun to watch him crush them with facts.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 02:04:21 AM »

I don't know about that, the only show I occasionally watch on FNC is Hannity, mainly because he has liberals on every show. It's fun to watch him crush them with facts.

Pretty sure he passed on it, I know Sheppard Smith did.  Beck and those retards on Fox & Friends blasted the lady.  Billo dipped a toe in the water, he didn't jump right into Breitbart's wet dream like box head and those vacuous cunts on the morning show.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 07:11:54 AM »

Congratulations for catching on to your own libocrisy.  There's a reason I phrased everything this way.  libs have been doing this crap for years with Rush, Newt, Hannity, Beck, et al. but when its done once to a lefty....OMG RACIST SHILL MEDIA!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-green/dr-laura-schlessinger-rev_b_680964.html