Author Topic: Manhattan, KS Dominates Other Places And Rubs NBAF In Their Faces Kat Style  (Read 1419 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:09:43 PM by steve dave »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
 :pbj:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :cool:

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
So shovels are already moving on this thing? I thought we were still trying to fend off the whiny crybabies.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

The42Yardstick

So shovels are already moving on this thing? I thought we were still trying to fend off the whiny crybabies.

Drove by it today...ground has been broken. Just a quick question, when somebody breaks in and lets out a ridiculously virulent plague of ebola into MHK, that line of trees/houses on Anderson will be a "buffer" to keeping the ebola from spreading any further south, right? RIGHT?!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
The NBAF, which will be the nation’s premier biodefense facility, is under construction in Manhattan, Kansas, which was cited by Business Facilities as #2 in this year’s ranking of the top 10 metros for Economic Growth Potential. “The research undertaken in Manhattan will continue to grow in importance. KBA has put in place a solid foundation for exponential development that will lift the entire region,” Rogers said.

Good times dudes.  Good times.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Does this also mean that at some point aggieville will go fom extremely crowded to insanely over the top shoulder to shoulder crowded action 24/7?!
[

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Does this also mean that at some point aggieville will go fom extremely crowded to insanely over the top shoulder to shoulder crowded action 24/7?!

Better open 5 more bars!!!

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
The NBAF, which will be the nation’s premier biodefense facility, is under construction in Manhattan, Kansas, which was cited by Business Facilities as #2 in this year’s ranking of the top 10 metros for Economic Growth Potential.
one million here we come!  :gocho:
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The NBAF, which will be the nation’s premier biodefense facility, is under construction in Manhattan, Kansas, which was cited by Business Facilities as #2 in this year’s ranking of the top 10 metros for Economic Growth Potential.b/] “The research undertaken in Manhattan will continue to grow in importance. KBA has put in place a solid foundation for exponential development that will lift the entire region,” Rogers said.

Good times dudes.  Good times.

Definitely. That is pretty cool to read. I'll be long gone but it will be sweet to visit and see how Manhattan has changed each time. All the elite ivy league types moving in and all the new elite restaurants and hotels popping up, will be interesting.