Author Topic: Lee School basketball court  (Read 11836 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: Lee School basketball court
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 06:19:11 PM »
I think it's safe to say that without a doubt, Amanda Arnold is the most elite elementary school in the MHK area.

Frank V. Bergman Elementary School just laughed so hard at this post that chocolate milk went out its nose.
ROFLMAO. You're joking, right? Frank Bergman Elementary is like the guy that always finishes in 2nd place. It's in Candlewood so it's the people that almost made it into the elite of Manhattan. The only thing it has going for it as far as elite-ness goes is the Hudson trail and having a separate cafeteria from the gymnasium. Also, those sinks outside of the bathrooms? GTFOOMF with that crap. The playground is a joke and it's surrounded by suburbia. Amanda Arnold is surrounded by a very elite chain-link fence with a beautiful forest around it. No need to worry about running out in front of cars when you have such an elite forest. One other great thing about the location... the elite kids in Manhattan have a brisk two minute walk from school to walk to the elite Cottonwood Racquet Club for after-school tennis lessons. Bergman also has to live with the fact that they're responsible for the budget crisis the school district has been in since it was built.

So GTFOOMF with that Bergman is more elite than Amanda Arnold bullshit.

QFMFT

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 07:23:50 PM »
I think it's safe to say that without a doubt, Amanda Arnold is the most elite elementary school in the MHK area.

Frank V. Bergman Elementary School just laughed so hard at this post that chocolate milk went out its nose.
ROFLMAO. You're joking, right? Frank Bergman Elementary is like the guy that always finishes in 2nd place. It's in Candlewood so it's the people that almost made it into the elite of Manhattan. The only thing it has going for it as far as elite-ness goes is the Hudson trail and having a separate cafeteria from the gymnasium. Also, those sinks outside of the bathrooms? GTFOOMF with that crap. The playground is a joke and it's surrounded by suburbia. Amanda Arnold is surrounded by a very elite chain-link fence with a beautiful forest around it. No need to worry about running out in front of cars when you have such an elite forest. One other great thing about the location... the elite kids in Manhattan have a brisk two minute walk from school to walk to the elite Cottonwood Racquet Club for after-school tennis lessons. Bergman also has to live with the fact that they're responsible for the budget crisis the school district has been in since it was built.

Did you go to preschool in the little shed out back behind the school?  LMAO.   :lol:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »

Did you go to preschool in the little shed out back behind the school?  LMAO.   :lol:
Nope, my preschool was elite too. Went to ECL (on K-State's campus). Most diverse preschool in MHK. LOL @ you not having any responses to my beat-down of Bergman. Tap out noted.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »

Nope, my preschool was elite too. Went to ECL (on K-State's campus). Most diverse preschool in MHK. LOL @ you not having any responses to my beat-down of Bergman. Tap out noted.

the whole bergman v amanda arnold bitchslap fight is hilarious guys. woodrow wilson kids beat you up and had sex with your moms fyi.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 08:37:46 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 08:32:35 PM »

If diversity is what makes a school elite in your mind then why all the love for Amanda Arnold.  Just a bunch of rich, white stringed instrument playing losers.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »

the whole bergman v amanda arnold bitchslap fight is hilarious guys. woodrow wilson kids beat you up and sex with your moms fyi.

You're kidding right.  Hey WW nice 10 X 10 foot square of grass in your playground.  GMAFB.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 08:42:31 PM »

the whole bergman v amanda arnold bitchslap fight is hilarious guys. woodrow wilson kids beat you up and sex with your moms fyi.

You're kidding right.  Hey WW nice 10 X 10 foot square of grass in your playground.  GMAFB.

good point hick. amount of farmland apparently makes a good school for your avg kansan. color this inner city mhk kid surprised. warm up the tractors bergman, et al.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 08:51:21 PM »

If diversity is what makes a school elite in your mind then why all the love for Amanda Arnold.  Just a bunch of rich, white stringed instrument playing losers.
Diverse with the right kinds of people (Jews and Asians). Also had the special education classes. Like I said, clearly better than Bergman.

the whole bergman v amanda arnold bitchslap fight is hilarious guys. woodrow wilson kids beat you up and had sex with your moms fyi.
LOL, please Daris, please.

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 09:03:54 PM »
Eugene Fields, 10 ft rims teaches you how to be a man.

Eugene Field? Is that even a school anymore?  :lol:

(proud Lee school alum here)

PhiCat, did you ever have the chance to meet Old Bob, the dude who does the crossing guard duty for Lee on Anderson? He was a photographer around the world for 50 yrs. Life magazine, even.

Speaking of Lee School, I once puked directly into 7-8 a.m. traffic on Anderson. While little kids were across the street peering through the haverhill fence wondering wtf was going on. This immediately followed the conversation with Old Bob.
Fly, Eddie. Fly.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 09:07:31 PM »
Daris did you have Mrs. Hoffman for first grade, I swear all WW alums no matter what age seemed to have had her.           
also the pavement was awesome for slow baby bouncers for kickball, FTW!                                                     

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 09:14:28 PM »
Daris did you have Mrs. Hoffman for first grade, I swear all WW alums no matter what age seemed to have had her.           

1st-rader  :love:
2nd-kastanek  :)
3rd-tolbert   :blindfold: :facepalm: :ohno:
4th-otto  :chainsaw:
5th-rush  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
6th-pottroff  :)

agree on the concrete playground making the best mhk playground. lol at hicks want grass.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »

agree on the concrete playground making the best mhk playground. lol at hicks want grass.
How many tetherball courts did WW have?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 09:37:42 PM »

two, i think.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »

I think 2. But wasn't tetherball usually for the kids that only played with themselves?

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 09:47:55 PM »

I think 2. But wasn't tetherball usually for the kids that only played with themselves?
How many soccer fields? Baseball diamonds? 1/4 mile or 1/5 mile tracks?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:34 PM »

1 soccer field when i was there. 1 kickball/baseball diamond. no tracks... we were in grade school. what right minded gradeschooler wants a track. lol. did you guys really have one? ha, ha, ha. have fun w/ that.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »

1 soccer field when i was there. 1 kickball/baseball diamond. no tracks... we were in grade school. what right minded gradeschooler wants a track. lol. did you guys really have one? ha, ha, ha. have fun w/ that.
LOL, the more and more you post in this thread the more obvious it becomes to us all that Amanda Arnold >>> Woodrow Wilson

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 10:04:05 PM »

LOL, the more and more you post in this thread the more obvious it becomes to us all that Amanda Arnold >>> Woodrow Wilson

if you are a soccer mom, then yeah. that track is prob pretty great for a 37 yr old mother of three living on westbank way with repressed sexual frustrations and body issues in the need of dropping twenty pounds. but to your avg fifth grader? i sure hope not.

btw- where did you guys go to get candy? cause there's a grocery store right across the street from ww? lmao losers.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:06:02 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 10:08:18 PM »

1st-rader  :love:
2nd-kastanek  :)
3rd-tolbert   :blindfold: :facepalm: :ohno:
4th-otto  :chainsaw:
5th-rush  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
6th-pottroff  :)

if you are a soccer mom, then yeah. that track is prob pretty great for a 37 yr old mother of three living on westbank way with repressed sexual frustrations and body issues in the need of dropping twenty pounds. but to your avg fifth grader? i sure hope not.

btw- where did you guys go to get candy? cause there's a grocery store right across the street from ww? lmao losers.
Our rich parents  :dunno:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:10:24 PM by waks »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »

so rich that they just couldn't give you money to buy your own candy? weird. not sure i'd want my parents dictating the kind of candy i ate as a kid.  :dunno:

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2010, 10:15:39 PM »

so rich that they just couldn't give you money to buy your own candy? weird. not sure i'd want my parents dictating the kind of candy i ate as a kid.  :dunno:

lol. this means you ate garbage candy/and or found the good stuff from strangers.
Fly, Eddie. Fly.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2010, 10:15:44 PM »
Edith Scheuerman Tigers are number ONE!
We do our work and get it DONE!
Fail we WON'T!
Wail we WON'T!
Play together, YES WE WILL!

not 100% sure of the last line

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 10:24:58 PM »

lol. this means you ate garbage candy/and or found the good stuff from strangers.

not sure you're following. ww'ers would get money from their parents and go across the street to the grocery store to buy whatever the shazbot! they wanted to.

amanda arnold was apparently better because they ate whatever candy their parents gave them to eat and they had some track where i guess they could run circles around it or something.

also, i went to aggieville to eat lunch and hangout all the time. guess the pandas had alco and hardees though so prob a toss up or something.  :dunno:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2010, 11:34:54 PM »

not sure you're following. ww'ers would get money from their parents and go across the street to the grocery store to buy whatever the shazbot! they wanted to.

amanda arnold was apparently better because they ate whatever candy their parents gave them to eat and they had some track where i guess they could run circles around it or something.

also, i went to aggieville to eat lunch and hangout all the time. guess the pandas had alco and hardees though so prob a toss up or something.  :dunno:
Clearly the racquet club hit a nerve.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2010, 11:59:30 PM »
Eugene Fields, 10 ft rims teaches you how to be a man.

Eugene Field? Is that even a school anymore?  :lol:

(proud Lee school alum here)

PhiCat, did you ever have the chance to meet Old Bob, the dude who does the crossing guard duty for Lee on Anderson? He was a photographer around the world for 50 yrs. Life magazine, even.

Speaking of Lee School, I once puked directly into 7-8 a.m. traffic on Anderson. While little kids were across the street peering through the haverhill fence wondering wtf was going on. This immediately followed the conversation with Old Bob.

Does or did? They first started having a crossing guard on Anderson at some point in my seven years there (ending spring 99).  I remember a few but never really chatted it up with any of them.  If he's currently the crossing guard then I for sure don't know who he is.

Love the puke story.  I'm sure all of those kids still know of you as the throw up kid.