Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1505768 times)

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #25100 on: April 02, 2024, 02:20:51 PM »
But it does bring wr back into the fold for first round pick  :ohno:  it seemed ot or cb were almost a lock.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25101 on: April 02, 2024, 03:20:04 PM »
this issue doesn’t change the fact that starting wr’s will still be drafted in the 6th round

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25102 on: April 02, 2024, 04:58:59 PM »
this issue doesn’t change the fact that starting wr’s will still be drafted in the 6th round
We need another great one who is a sociopath and perhaps criminally insane who drops to us.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #25103 on: April 02, 2024, 05:37:37 PM »
We need another great one who is a sociopath and perhaps criminally insane who drops to us.
Also preferably ugly AF, the ugly ones have been the best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25104 on: April 02, 2024, 08:46:11 PM »
But it does bring wr back into the fold for first round pick  :ohno:  it seemed ot or cb were almost a lock.

I don't think this is a big deal. That said, Dallas prosecutors suck butt, so who knows. Hopefully he has a really good lawyer.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25105 on: April 03, 2024, 08:37:31 AM »
You guys think a dome in WYCO is the next step?

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #25106 on: April 03, 2024, 08:39:03 AM »

I don't think this is a big deal. That said, Dallas prosecutors suck butt, so who knows. Hopefully he has a really good lawyer.

Supposedly, the people that got hit have lawyered up. This is def expected, but we will see how goes. It isn't like he is that rich yet so paying them off could be a problem.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #25107 on: April 03, 2024, 08:40:54 AM »

I don't think they will move arrowhead. I have heard some pretty significant rumblings about them moving all of the practice stuff to the KS side and maybe adding some "entertainment" around it. They prob wanted this to pass first and then do the KS stuff so they can suck off both states. Maybe they do it backwards now?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25108 on: April 03, 2024, 08:57:04 AM »

I don't think they will move arrowhead. I have heard some pretty significant rumblings about them moving all of the practice stuff to the KS side and maybe adding some "entertainment" around it. They prob wanted this to pass first and then do the KS stuff so they can suck off both states. Maybe they do it backwards now?

They won't want to pay taxes in 2 states

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #25109 on: April 03, 2024, 09:56:08 AM »

Maybe not, but right now they get basically no revenue from the practice stuff being on the MO side. If they can move to KS and add some stuff around it, they will be getting new revenue. Paying a bit of tax on revenue from a facility the taxpayers bought for you is still a good deal.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25110 on: April 03, 2024, 10:01:13 AM »

Maybe not, but right now they get basically no revenue from the practice stuff being on the MO side. If they can move to KS and add some stuff around it, they will be getting new revenue. Paying a bit of tax on revenue from a facility the taxpayers bought for you is still a good deal.

Are you envisioning something like The Star in Frisco, TX? It's really impressive. If so, you should disabuse yourself of that notion. The Royals ain't the Cowboys.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #25111 on: April 03, 2024, 10:22:46 AM »
Where should the chefs go on the Kansas side? Obvious suggestion is the legends in kck but what if JoCo decides to whip their big ole schlong out and say "I'm the captain now"

Put arrowhead 2.0 out where the great mall of the great plains was?

Scrap the office/apartment plans for brookridge country club and stick 2.0 at 435 and Antioch?

Looking at google maps there is a bunch of undeveloped land near K-10/Renner/Ridgeview.

Maybe put it just across state line from Loch Lloyd so that Mahomes can drive a golf cart to work?

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #25112 on: April 03, 2024, 10:35:48 AM »
Where should the chefs go on the Kansas side? Obvious suggestion is the legends in kck but what if JoCo decides to whip their big ole schlong out and say "I'm the captain now"

Put arrowhead 2.0 out where the great mall of the great plains was?

Scrap the office/apartment plans for brookridge country club and stick 2.0 at 435 and Antioch?

Looking at google maps there is a bunch of undeveloped land near K-10/Renner/Ridgeview.

Maybe put it just across state line from Loch Lloyd so that Mahomes can drive a golf cart to work?

I've seen JOCO chatter, but for practice only. They aren't moving Arrowhead. Its in a perfect spot for game days.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25113 on: April 03, 2024, 11:54:27 AM »
The chiefs aren't moving anything except the royals.

Anyway I had never thought about the last few years of playoffs through buffalo's pov. This has got to be enough to make you want to quit sports.

Also Houston is going to be bananas this year

https://twitter.com/pgsween/status/1775540575950741987?t=yz_lwV8yArsnb12J3Uqidg&s=19

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25114 on: April 03, 2024, 11:59:01 AM »
Yeah, the Chiefs defeat the Bills when it actually matters. I didn't realize the exact accounting myself, though.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25115 on: April 03, 2024, 03:10:02 PM »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25116 on: April 03, 2024, 03:15:32 PM »
Next to Nascar by Legends. Would have to pave the parking lots and put in vast drainage to deal with the water runoff (it’s grass parking now).

Might end up being more parking than arrowhead 1.0.

Just as good of highway access as today.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25117 on: April 03, 2024, 03:18:17 PM »
As a Kansan now Missouri resident I couldn't care less where the chiefs are. They need space so whoever gives them the best deal in the metro.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #25118 on: April 03, 2024, 04:10:20 PM »
Ha, reports already coming out that KS has already been in contact with the Chiefs.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25119 on: April 03, 2024, 04:17:02 PM »
Ha, reports already coming out that KS has already been in contact with the Chiefs.

I'm sure they have been before today!
Related: I need a 30 for 30 on Manny Abarca

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25120 on: April 03, 2024, 04:19:00 PM »
As a Kansan now Missouri resident I couldn't care less where the chiefs are. They need space so whoever gives them the best deal in the metro.

While fairly unfeasible my dream has been to have half the stadium in KS and half in MO and the 50 yard line be the state line. Would be pretty impractical and make for some weird ass law stuff but it'd be a perfect reflection of KC weird situation.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #25121 on: April 03, 2024, 04:46:37 PM »

While fairly unfeasible my dream has been to have half the stadium in KS and half in MO and the 50 yard line be the state line. Would be pretty impractical and make for some weird ass law stuff but it'd be a perfect reflection of KC weird situation.

I love this idea actually. Could build it just north of I35 and you would be walking distance from all the restaurants and stuff on Southwest Blvd. Could you imagine getting paked off of margs at Ponaks and just walk over to the game  :love:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25122 on: April 03, 2024, 04:59:31 PM »

I love this idea actually. Could build it just north of I35 and you would be walking distance from all the restaurants and stuff on Southwest Blvd. Could you imagine getting paked off of margs at Ponaks and just walk over to the game  :love:

I got a P appointment tomorrow and I'm going to imagine doing this.

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25123 on: April 03, 2024, 05:13:20 PM »

Exactly where and what I had in mind. Access to the highway, SW BLVD is right there. Bluff view of the downtown, and you'd even had Kemper not far they could figure out for additional parking. It'd be beautiful.

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25124 on: April 03, 2024, 05:28:22 PM »
Extremely quick and crappy rendo but man.