Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1503466 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #16925 on: April 25, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »
I thought he was a changed man, but now that I know that he isn't I don't like him anymore.

you don't know that he isn't changed, or is the person who committed the crime that occurred while he was at osu, or that a crime occurred in march

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16926 on: April 25, 2019, 03:00:59 PM »
I thought he was a changed man, but now that I know that he isn't I don't like him anymore.

you don't know that he isn't changed, or is the person who committed the crime that occurred while he was at osu, or that a crime occurred in march

The child was removed from the home. He's a piece of crap.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #16927 on: April 25, 2019, 03:09:22 PM »
I'm not defending whether he did this or not, especially with his spotty past, but there's been a crap ton of cases where kids were removed from their home after a simple accident. When the kids get to the hospital, they (nurses, docs, etc.) make a decision based on their perception if something happened due to force or accident. There's been many cases where they've been wrong. I'd just say if 1. You're not a parent 2. You don't know 100% what happened and 3. We don't even know if the kid is back home or not, maybe pump the breaks a bit on casting such a wide net already on this issue.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16928 on: April 25, 2019, 03:20:27 PM »
I mean, your number #1 doesn’t matter either. Being a parent doesn’t make you qualified to comment
:adios:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16929 on: April 25, 2019, 03:22:15 PM »
Is it true that the judge asked them what happened to the child and they both just :ck:?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16930 on: April 25, 2019, 03:27:53 PM »
Is it true that the judge asked them what happened to the child and they both just :ck:?
what judge?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16931 on: April 25, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »
No. Not per TH latest statement from their legal team.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16932 on: April 25, 2019, 03:34:19 PM »
I don't think that happened, but it is sort of how the DA is making their report sound.  There also could be some confusion in his statement since his hands are so tied on what he can say.  I don't think he can say whether they have ruled out an accident or not, but it doesn't sound good from what he said.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16933 on: April 25, 2019, 03:34:54 PM »
I mean, your number #1 doesn’t matter either. Being a parent doesn’t make you qualified to comment
I think it would probably help you have a better understanding of if they could see an accident being in play. My mom use to work for the JC Court House and saw a crap ton of these cases. She's told me the good and the bad.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16934 on: April 25, 2019, 03:35:43 PM »
I think if the DA thought it was an accident or could have been an accident, he would have said so.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16935 on: April 25, 2019, 03:36:35 PM »
what judge?

I thought they had a hearing of some sort in front of a judge in regards to the child being removed from the home.  Im pretty ignorant on how child removal stuff works though.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16936 on: April 25, 2019, 03:41:11 PM »
Pretty much the worst-case scenario is if a 3rd party hurt the child and his parents are protecting the 3rd party over their child.  I would say the most likely scenario is that it was one of the parents.  We will most likely never know, so I'm going to continue to assume Hill is garbage until he proves otherwise.

It also sounds like the child is still not back with his parents, which also does not bode well for their innocence.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16937 on: April 25, 2019, 03:46:25 PM »
Pretty much the worst-case scenario is if a 3rd party hurt the child and his parents are protecting the 3rd party over their child.

It’s only a worst case scenario if you think the parents are continuing to allow the third party the possibility of harming their child. If they’ve taken care of it and don’t want the third-party to be prosecuted, so be it.   I don’t think that is a particularly likely scenario, but there sure is a lot of conclusion jumping going on.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16938 on: April 25, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »
I really wanna know who took the kid to the hospital.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16939 on: April 25, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »
Pretty much the worst-case scenario is if a 3rd party hurt the child and his parents are protecting the 3rd party over their child.

It’s only a worst case scenario if you think the parents are continuing to allow the third party the possibility of harming their child. If they’ve taken care of it and don’t want the third-party to be prosecuted, so be it.   I don’t think that is a particularly likely scenario, but there sure is a lot of conclusion jumping going on.
I don't think it's super likely, either, but some are saying, "We don't know if his parents were even involved!" Which is dumb, because they sure know who was responsible for him if they weren't, and if I knew of someone who harmed my child, causing child services to LITERALLY TAKE MY CHILD AWAY, I wouldn't just take care of it myself, I'd tell the authorities and get my child back.
Again, the most likely scenario is that it was one of the parents, and they themselves do not want to go to jail.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16940 on: April 25, 2019, 03:57:16 PM »

I don't think it's super likely, either, but some are saying, "We don't know if his parents were even involved!" Which is dumb, because they sure know who was responsible for him if they weren't, and if I knew of someone who harmed my child, causing child services to LITERALLY TAKE MY CHILD AWAY, I wouldn't just take care of it myself, I'd tell the authorities and get my child back.
Again, the most likely scenario is that it was one of the parents, and they themselves do not want to go to jail.

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense in the context of having their kid taken away. My theory was that grandpa or uncle or something beat the hell out of them and they just got them out of the picture instead of getting them thrown in jail.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16941 on: April 25, 2019, 03:58:00 PM »
Channel 5 is airing something at 5 on TH that says could change what happens in the draft tonight.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16942 on: April 25, 2019, 03:58:52 PM »
Just because kids have been falsely removed before does not mean it was the case here.

Hill has a violent past that indicates a lack of value for this very child's well being.
Hill and his fiance have been investigated multiple times for this child's well being.
The prosecutor came forward and put out a pretty damning statement against someone that he is not prosecuting.  I can't imagine it makes him look good because one side will be mad Hill's not prosecuted and the other will be mad the prosecutor is tarnishing a Chief's star.

Nobody should kid themselves on the likelihood of Hill's innocence.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16943 on: April 25, 2019, 04:00:09 PM »
Channel 5 is airing something at 5 on TH that says could change what happens in the draft tonight.  :horrorsurprise:

are you 105 years old

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16944 on: April 25, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »

are you 105 years old
I heard it on 810. They have some story that nobody else has.  :dunno:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16945 on: April 25, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »
Unless it is due to a team no longer being interested in a WR, I can't imagine it is Hill related.  I don't think anyone is trading a first rounder for him.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16946 on: April 25, 2019, 04:56:55 PM »
Story is at 6. They say it’s big. Criminal investigator for channel 5.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16947 on: April 25, 2019, 05:02:38 PM »
It’s a recorded conversation between Hill and his Fiancé on how their son broke his arm over the phone. :horrorsurprise:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:05:59 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16948 on: April 25, 2019, 05:17:32 PM »
rough ridin' OPPD get a fisa warrant or something?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16949 on: April 25, 2019, 05:24:41 PM »
11 minute conversation between the two. Just got released to the courts today. Been through multiple steps to get here.